On the 14th floor of the Ritz, so not bad.
在里兹饭店14层 还不赖
Staying with Steve.
和史蒂夫一起
Great view.
风景超好
Skyline?
天际线豪车吗
That, too.
那个也很棒
Ah, right, Steve's wife.
噢 史蒂夫的老婆
Surprised you can still lift that arm.
你那只胳膊打飞机打得竟然还能抬起来
That's gonna come out of my pay.
那钱得从我工资里扣
Relax.
别紧张
Got to go meet Steve.
我得去找史蒂夫了
Try not to knock up
我不在的时候
any more chicks while I'm gone, all right?
别再搞大女人的肚子了 成吗
Steve's flying in the wife's boyfriend?
史蒂夫要把他老婆的男友运过来
Can't say he hasn't been working his elfin ass off,
不得不说 他真是挖空了心思
trying to win you back.
要赢回你芳心
Holy shit, bury the lead.
我靠 别转移重点
Something you want to tell me?
你有什么事要坦白交代一下吧
My morning ritual
我的晨间惯例
get mounted by Kev, pee on a stick.
跟小凯滚床单 然后验孕
He won't leave for work without it.
我不验他就不去上班
Weeks now. Jesus, these things are expensive.
好几周了 天啊 这玩意很贵的
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Thought anything involving his dick and my honeypot
原以为他贡献鸡巴 我贡献蜜洞
would be the easy part.
就简简单单无烦恼
You worried?
你担心吗
Thought Kev had defective balls,
我还以为小凯那鸡巴有毛病呢
but he got it checked out.
不过他检查完说没事
Little swimmers could qualify for the Junior Olympics.
他的小蝌蚪精神得能参加精子奥运会
When was the last time you spread them?
你上次检查是什么时候
For a doctor?
让医生检查吗
Been forever.
很久以前了
Couldn't be me.
不可能是我的问题
I've had so many abortions,
我都打过那么多次胎了
the next one's free.
下次再去都该免费了
Isn't there a neglected child that needs you somewhere?
你不用看孩子了吗
Thinking about taking the day off.
我想放几天假
Who's running the asylum?
那谁来管家
Monica.
莫妮卡
Seems like she's doing better.
她看起来比以前好多了
Taking her meds?
吃药了吗
She says so.
她说吃了
I know it's not gonna last,
我知道可能不会长久
but maybe I can get a few good months before she crashes.
不过在她搞砸前 我可以轻松几个月
You should go see Meg.
你应该去见下梅格
Down at the club?
夜店那个
Didn't she say she had something for you a regular job?
她不是说能给你份稳定的工作吗
That lady doctor still at the clinic Sausage Fingers?
那个手指像香肠的医生还在诊所吗
Liam,
利亚姆
you did such a great job with your... shot.
乖宝宝 尿得妥妥的
What did I promise?
妈妈答应你什么啦
Brave boys get a sucker.
小勇士有糖果吃
Frank!
弗兰克
I'm back!
我回来了
You up?
你起了吗
How about pancakes?
来点烤饼怎么样
Hungry?
你饿不饿
"Squirrel Fund"?
过冬基金
Frank.
弗兰克
I don't give a shit what you make for breakfast.
我不在乎你早餐做什么
What the fuck, Monica!
搞什么啊 莫妮卡
What? Where the hell did you get all that?
怎么回事 你从哪弄来的
I found it.
我找到的
Thinking we could pay a visit to Raoul.
我们去找拉乌尔吧
Snort or swallow?
用吸的还是用咽的
Both!
都来
Oh, nine, four, three, eight...
9 4 3 8
So, when was Marco supposed to arrive?
马科应该什么时候到
Should be here by now.
应该已经到了
Oh, nine, four, three, eight, four... four, one, six.
94384... 416
There's got to be an easier way to smuggle him in.
偷渡应该有更简单的法子吧
A billion Chinese can't be wrong.
十亿中国人都用的法子肯定是好法子
Man, how long is this gonna take?
哥们 还要多久
Really? Is there somewhere you need to be?
怎么 你有急事吗
Yeah, Ian's in some trouble.
是啊 伊恩有麻烦了
Here. Thought you wanted this.
给 你需要的吧
Quickest grand you ever made.
第一次赚钱这么容易吧
What's that, for the phone hacking?
就因为黑了那几部手机吗
Buyer was thrilled, said you should moonlight for the NSA.
买家很满意 说你该去国土安全局工作
Use it as a down payment on your own place.
拿去做你房子的首付吧
Why do that when I could
我何必要那么麻烦
have a rich father in law to leech off of like you?
像你一样找个有钱的岳父不就行了
Seriously,
说真的
you want to be on your own, you got to start saving.
你想要自立 就得开始存钱
Ricky, there's no more containers in this aisle.
瑞奇 那边已经没有集装箱了
easy get lost at sea every year.
每年在海上都会弄丢10000个集装箱 10,000
Well, is it possible the container could have
有没有可能 那个集装箱
got put in a different lane?
被放在别的地方了
Let me see that?
让我看看
Yo, Steve, you sure these are fours?
史蒂夫 你确定这些是"4"吗
They look like nines.
看起来像"9"
Yo, Marco, bit of a problem.
马科 出问题了
You want to call me back when you get this?
收到留言给我回电
Marco! Marco!
马科 马科
Yo, Marco!
马科
Marco!
马科
Marco!
马科
Marco!
马科
Fucking Raoul.
该死的拉乌尔
hundred dollars for an ounce of coke.
一盎司可卡因要1200块 12
For his shitty coke?
就凭这烂货
It's like Drano going up your nose.
吸起来跟洗衣粉差不多
Offered it for $1,150 if I blew him.
说如果我给他吹箫 就能减50块
What else... What else did you get?
还有什么 你还买了什么
Wheels?
来辆车怎么样
It took six security guards to kick us out of there.
来了6个保安才把我们成功撵出去
It took three just to climb over the rail and get you
光是爬过围栏 去把你和那斑马分开
away from that zebra.
就用了3个人
I thought it was a unicorn.
人家以为见到独角兽了嘛
I swear, I saw a... What were we on?
我发誓 我看到...我们这是去哪儿
Hit me.
让我爽一下
Oxy or... Bennie?
来奥施康定还是大麻烟
Bennie. Bennie?
大麻烟 大麻烟
There you go.
给你
Why anyone would go to the zoo sober
怎么会有人清醒着上动物园
You having fun back there?
后面好不好玩呀
Where's the Special K?
K粉在哪
I skipped it. Skipped... Why?
我没买 没买 为什么
If I wanted to feel dead,
如果我想体验翘辫子
I would take my meds.
我吃自己的药就好啦
It was the one thing I asked for!
我交待你要买的就只有那个
You selfish bitch!
你个自私的贱人
God...
老天
Stop the car!
停车
You're fucking driving!
是你在他妈的在开车
Get out! No!
下车 不
Then I'm fucking getting out!
那我他妈的下车总行了吧
This is just like you!
你真是狗改不了吃屎
Excuse me for fucking sharing!
我真他妈不该分给你任何一点
Always your conditions!
永远只考虑自己
I had to deal with Raoul.
是我去跟拉乌尔打交道
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表