Well, I still got to earn money, food, utilities.
我依然得去挣钱 买吃的用的
You finish your senior year, I take the GED.
你读完高三 我考个普教
I didn't agree to an equivalent.
我没同意你考个同等证书
If it's good enough for the state, it's good enough for me.
对政府有益 就是对我有益
Fine. Then I'll take my GED.
好 那我也考普教
The GED is for quitters, not geniuses.
普教证是给懒人考的 你是天才
Put the pasta in when the water boils. I have to go study.
等水开了把意面放进去 我学习去了
Why is she still here?
她怎么还在这儿
No one came and picked her up.
没人来接她走
What's with the bed?
怎么搞了个床
Jody set it up.
是乔迪弄的
Mammoth heart, that Jody.
那个乔迪 真是宅心仁厚啊
Oh, it smells in here.
这里真臭啊
I've rinsed the bucket twice already.
我已经冲过两次尿桶了
Get on the kazoo.
吹一下那个大喇叭
Tell Jody to roll her to a fire station
让乔迪把她滚到消防站去
and safe haven her ass.
为她找个避难所
Frank, she's in pain.
弗兰克 她现在相当痛苦
What... what's all this? Pills.
这... 这些都是什么 药丸
Jody got them.
乔迪拿回来的
He even started an I.V. Drip morphine.
他还给她输液了 输的吗啡
How many milligrams?
那里头有多少毫克
He'd be the kind of son in law that would take care of us
这么善良的女婿打着灯笼也难找
in our later years.
我们晚年就全靠他照顾了
You know?
对吧
Why don't you go upstairs? Get your rest.
你上楼休息休息吧
I'll sit with Mom.
我来照顾她吧
You sure?
你确定吗
She's my mother.
好歹她是我妈
We're a good team, Frank, you and I.
弗兰克 我们真默契
You're a good son.
你是个孝顺的好儿子
Well... Make your peace with her.
和她言归于好吧
I don't think she has a long time.
她时日无多了
Why we killing him again?
我们为什么要杀他来着
He raped a girl.
他糟蹋了一个姑娘
Statutory or catch and release?
定罪了吗 还是抓着又放了
Shit. He's locking up.
妈的 打烊了
No Frank.
弗兰克的影子都没见着
Hey, man, you all right?
伙计 你没事吧
You need a cab?
要帮你叫计程车吗
Shit.
操
Morning.
早啊
Meg texted you from the club.
酒吧的梅格发短信
Says your last paycheck's in.
让你去领上个月的工资
I told her you'd go get it today.
我说你今天去取
Please don't take my phone.
拜托别捣鼓我手机
And please don't impersonate me.
也别冒充我
You left it in the bathroom.
你自己落在卫生间的
Liam almost dropped it in the toilet.
利亚姆差点把它掉到马桶里
Where's Ian? Left early again.
伊恩哪儿去了 又提前走了
Coming to my scrimmage today? Wouldn't miss it!
你会来看我打比赛吗 必须的
Should I bring some breakfast over to Grammy?
我要不要给奶奶带些早饭过去
She gets hungry after her morning cigarettes.
她抽完起床烟会饿的
Sheila has food at her house, she'll feed her.
希拉饿不着她的
Lip! Up!
利普 快起来
I don't have class till 10:00. I'm gonna go help Kev.
十点之前没课 我要去给凯文帮忙
You like your classes this year?
这学期的课还喜欢吧
I love them. Thanks.
爱死了 多谢
Quite welcome. Go learn your state capitals.
客气 背你的各州府表去吧
Go fuck yourself. Will do.
滚你的蛋 这就滚
Hey. Swing this at my head.
拿这个朝我头上来一下
I'm trying to strengthen my neck.
我想锻炼一下颈部力量
Awesome...
爽歪歪
I don't have any money.
我一分钱都没有
You got to lie low, Frank.
弗兰克 你得躲起来避避风头
Mother's laying down.
我妈卧床不起
A lot of pain. I...
被病痛折磨
I got her pain pills.
我给她弄了些止痛药
Mickey thinks you're going to tell everybody
米奇觉得你会把我们的事
about what you saw.
弄得人尽皆知
Men have always had men.
男人干男人自古就有的
Da Vinci, Abe Lincoln,
达·芬奇啦 林肯啦
the guy from Hogan's Heroes.
《霍根英雄》男主啦
Choose a gender, and find someone who wants to fuck.
先选性别 再找个愿意滚床单的人
Preferably... for free.
当然 那人最好不收你钱
Mickey wants to kill you.
米奇想杀你
I don't want him to go to Juvie.
我不想他因为这个被抓进少管所
This is bad, Frank.
现在情况很严重 弗兰克
What's happening to my mother is bad.
我妈的病情那才叫严重呢
Very, very bad.
非常非常严重
Dying is bad.
死亡可不是闹着玩的
Try to avoid it, son.
儿子 珍爱生命 避免死亡
It's amazing, when you start thinking about babies.
想着生儿育女 就觉得心里很甜
My testicles have never been my ally.
那对蛋蛋现在是我造人的好帮手
It's a whole other thing,
突然之间一切都变了
shifting from screwing just as, you know, screwing,
滚床单不再是单纯的滚床单
to screwing with the purpose of creating a new person.
而是肩负着造人的神圣重任
Of course, you know that already,
当然 这些你都体会过了
you've proven your sperm can spawn new life.
你已经证明了你的繁殖能力
Yeah, well, might not be mine.
好吧 不过也不一定是我的种
And it's a little different when the baby's a surprise
如果怀上宝宝是意外 孩子他妈不想要他
and the mother doesn't want it.
那就是另外一回事了
Karen decide what she want to do yet?
凯伦决定怎么办了吗
No. We're seeing a family attorney this morning.
还没 我们呆会儿要去见个家庭律师
Ask me again after school.
估计放学以后就有答案了
You're back in school?
你回去上学了吗
Yeah. I promised Fiona I'd go back if she did.
是啊 我答应菲奥娜 她上我就上
Fiona's back in high school?
菲奥娜重返高中了啊
Trying to get her GED.
是啊 她准备考普教证
She'll fail. Then I can quit again.
她过不了的 然后我就可以退学了
She won't fail. She's smart.
她会通过的 她那么机灵
Yeah, but... not school smart.
是机灵 读书可不灵光
Dude, who the hell around here is gonna go to school
伙计 唯一读书灵光的你都退学了
if the one really smart guy quits?
谁他妈还会去读书啊
That's not my problem.
不关我的事
I disagree. You want to quit something,
瞎说 你就是怯场了
quit trying to make your life complicated.
怕读多了书 把生活弄复杂
Go to school, and enjoy being smarter than everyone,
读书去吧 享受比别人聪明的日子
and become Master of the Universe. I mean, fuck.
成为宇宙主宰 多带感
Well, what if I don't want to be Master of the Universe?
万一我不想主宰宇宙呢
Tough! You've got to be one of those ridiculously rich,
扯淡 你要富得流油 做成功人士
successful dudes, and put my kid through college someday.
然后帮我供小孩上大学
But no pressure.
别有压力哈
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Incredible.
好得不得了
Let's go dancing.
我们跳舞去吧
Christ.
天啊
I shoulda ate more salads.
我应该多吃点沙拉的
Do you want me to get you one now?
我可以现在帮你弄
No.
不用了
Did you call Fiona?
你给菲奥娜打电话了吗
Well... she seemed
她好像
reluctant to to have you come back home.
不太愿意接你回去
Reluctant?
不太愿意
She said you set her house on fire.
她说你差点烧了她的房子
Christ!
老天爷啊
Somehow, I've been banished to ride this out
我就这么莫明其妙被赶出来
in a stranger's house
在陌生人家里垂死挣扎
where none of my grandkids come to visit me.
孙子孙女都不来看我
And my son ran away with all the painkillers you brought me.
我儿子还把你给我的止痛药都顺走了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表