Of course you can.
你当然做得到
Have a little faith.
有点信心[信仰]
There is no God.
上帝不存在
No, no, no, I'm saying.
不 不 我是说
Here.
这个
Have a little faith.
给你点"信粉"
Mr. Sam at the pawn shop's a douche.
当铺的那个山姆大叔整个就一傻逼
IPad跟他换鲁格枪都不答应 Wouldn't trade me an iPad for a Ruger.
我用
No one's gonna let you have a gun, Carl.
没人会给你枪的 卡尔
Little Hank gets to have one.
小汉克就有一把
Because his dad hijacked a bunch of military cargo.
那是因为他老爸以前劫了一批军货
We got to empty the pool out, Conrad.
我们要放干池子的水了 康拉德
You guys got to get out of here.
你们赶紧出来
Here, go screw this end of the hose into Tony's spigot
给 把这截管子接到托尼家的龙头上
so we can siphon the water out.
好把这里面的水放干
Or we could just do it this way.
又或者我们可以这么做
Carl!
卡尔
I'll patch it up next summer.
明年夏天我会把它修补好的
See ya.
再见
Sorry we ruined your bathtub,Conrad.
抱歉我们毁了你的浴缸 康拉德
It's okay;
没关系
I'll go down to the fountain in front of the Hyatt.
我以后去凯悦酒店前的喷泉洗
Hasn't frozen over yet.
那里还没有结冰
Can't you just shower at the free clinic?
你为什么不去免费的诊所洗澡呢
I like baths.
我喜欢在浴缸里洗
A childhood thing.
童年的情结
Why the long face?
怎么绷着个脸
I think I have depression.
我想是因为我得了抑郁症了
It's hereditary.
遗传的
My mother has it.
我妈也有
Well, come here, have a seat.
来 过来坐坐
I can tell you a few things about depression.
我可以告诉你点关于抑郁症的事
Mind if you put your pants on first?
那你能不能先把裤子穿上
Why are we meeting him here?
我们干嘛要在这儿等他
Well, he's paranoid that customs might've tailed him
他疑神疑鬼 觉得海关一路尾随他
once he finally got out of the shipping container.
等他一出集装箱就将他抓获
Is that him? Este, Este, get out here.
那是他吗 艾斯缇 快出来
Yep, yep,
来了 来了
I think this is him.
那应该是他
There's your five grand, my friend.
这是给你的五千块 朋友
That's quite a homecoming.
真温馨啊
True love.
真爱无价
Insert Scarface joke here.
可以插个《疤面煞星》里的笑话
How are you?
还好吗
Grab that...
我来拿行李
All right,
好了
you ready?
准备好了吗
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Come on.
别这样
Jesus, Frank, what the fuck are you doing here?
天啊 弗兰克 你他妈来这干嘛
Is that any way to greet your favorite brother?
你就这样跟你挚爱的兄弟打招呼
No, no, no, no, no, no, no! You can't come in.
不行 不行 你们不能进来
Frank. Oh, Clayton.
弗兰克 克雷顿
Handsome as ever.
还是跟以前一样帅
Why didn't you come by to visit Mommy when she was dying, Clayton?
克雷顿 老妈快死的时候怎么不见你来看她
Because I didn't even know
因为我在她去世之后
she was out of prison until after she was dead.
才知道她已经出狱了
I had to take care of her all by myself.
一直是我一个人在照顾她
I'm a little thirsty, is the kitchen in here?
我有点渴了 厨房是在这边吗
Please, Monica, don't...
拜托 莫妮卡 别
Heard she sent you, Wyatt and Jerry her money.
听说她给你和怀亚特还有杰瑞寄钱了
A few dollars, yeah.
没错 是寄了一些
Didn't leave me anything.
可她却一个子儿都没留给我
Is the wifey here? No.
你老婆在吗 不在
Work.
上班去了
What was that? Frank, what is she doing?
什么声音 弗兰克 她在干嘛
Seems to me it's only fair that you and I split the money
既然老妈临死前都是我照顾的
since I looked after Mommy on her death bed.
那你和我平分那笔钱应该不为过吧
Wow, I've always wanted to try Veuve Clicquot.
我一直都想尝尝凯歌香槟的味道呢
Aw, we just bought that for Thanksgiving!
那是我们为感恩节准备的
Happy Holidays.
节日快乐
Okay, really. You have to go now.
好吧 你们真的该走了
Not without my share of the money.
你要是不给我应得的那份就别指望我走
I'm sorry,Frank, there's nothing for me to give you.
抱歉 弗兰克 我没钱给你了
Okay, the money's spent.
钱我都花完了
I used it catch up on the mortgage.
我用那笔钱还房贷了
Fine, be that way.
好吧 你有种
You don't want to give me any money,
你不给我钱是吧
let it rest on your conscience, Clayton.
就让你受到良心的谴责吧 克雷顿
Now, I'm going to go to the bathroom,
我先去趟洗手间
and then we will be out of your hair for good.
然后就再也不来烦你了
Long time, huh?
好久不见了
Come here, you.
到这儿来
Monica, don't do this.
莫妮卡 别这样
Do what?
怎样
Get so close to me.
靠我这么近
You mean like when we did
就像我们以前在米斯基公园
T恤的时候一样 PCP at Comiskey Park and sold T shirts?
嗑药 卖
You were quite the ladies' man then.
你当时可真有女人缘
I'm not gonna give you any money.
我不会给你钱的
Well, you know Frank is not gonna leave here
你懂的 弗兰克不拿到几千块
without a couple thousands.
是不会离开这里的
Oh, my God. So, you might as well get your money's worth.
天啊 那些钱会物有所值的
Monica, I I can't.
莫妮卡 我 我不能
I thought you couldn't resist me. I'm sorry.
我以为你抵抗不了我 对不起
No, no, no. No, I can't, I can't.
不 不 不行 我不能 不能
I I'm married.
我 我已经结婚了
I I have kids.
我有孩子
I'm sorry, you're gonna have to go.
抱歉 你们必须离开
Yeah? What?
是吗 怎么了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Sweetheart, no, you can't lie down here.
亲爱的 你不能躺在这儿
No, no, no. No, no, no.
不 不 不 不
What what are you doing? No, no, no, no.
你在做什么 不 不
You got to get up; you can't lie down.
你得起来 不能躺在这儿
Honey, honey...
亲爱的 亲爱的
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
Nothing, we were just talking.
没什么 我们就聊了聊
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
He didn't want me.
他不想要我
He didn't want me.
他不想要我
That's okay.
没关系
I'm an ugly old hag.
我是个丑陋的老太婆
That is not true.
才不是
No, you're beautiful.
不 你很漂亮
Fuck.
他妈的
You are.
你真的很漂亮
I'm gonna take you home.
我要带你回家
Okay? It's okay.
好吗 没事的
I'm not finished with you yet.
我跟你没完
Are you hungry, Marco?
马科 你饿吗
Yeah, I don't think he really gives a shit
我觉得他现在
about food right now.
才不关心吃什么
All right.
好吧
Probably right.
你说得对
Your sister's driving me crazy
你姐姐快把我搞疯了
I don't know what it's gonna take for her to trust me.
我不知道她怎样才会相信我
Again.
再一次相信
Can you blame her?
那能怪她吗
You know, you have a whole other family.
你有另外一个家庭
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表