Give me my prescription.
把降压药给我
Oh, don't stab me again, okay?!
别再捅我了 行吗
Don't call her by name, and listen, just...
别直呼其名 听着 只要...
You know what to do.
你知道怎么做的
I'll give you your cues, you just be sort of authoritative.
你随时待命就好 我会给你使眼色的
He's doing, like, an urban version of a tuxedo.
他穿得真是人模狗样的
Nice, Jody!
帅呆了 乔迪
Right? William, what was the name of that guy?
对吗 威廉 那家伙叫什么来着
He was saying how this much money can shock your system.
他刚说这么多钱能彻底颠覆你的生活
Who was that guy?
到底叫什么来着
Guy inherited a little over a million, destroyed his life.
那家伙得了100多万遗产 毁了他的生活
Family... vultures.
家人们觊觎他的财富
Lost his wife, his health.
妻离子散 身体崩溃
Ended up giving the money to an orphanage.
最后钱都捐给了孤儿院
Now, William was saying
现在 威廉说
you and I together could form a trust.
我和你一起办个信托
I think that's a very good idea, Frank.
真是个好主意 弗兰克
We should just give our money to an orphanage.
我们只需把钱捐给一家孤儿院
No, babe, you misunderstood me.
不 亲爱的 你搞错了
That's not saying giving it to... Okay,
不是说把钱... 好的
okay, I'm sorry.
行吧 我搞错了
There's just a lot of, um, people here,
只是今天家里...有很多人
so maybe I... I think I just left something upstairs.
我好像...我刚把什么东西落在楼上了
I...
我...
Okay.
好的
We'll talk about this later.
我们随后再谈
William will be here.
威廉会在下面等你的
Nice work, Billy, jump in any time.
干得好 比利 随时行动
I'm telling you, you can't turn a whore into a housewife.
告诉你 婊子是不可能安心做人妻的
Wow, she's gorgeous.
她真是美艳动人啊
Debs.
小黛
Heard you were back in town, Jimmy.
听说你回来了 吉米
You look great.
你真漂亮
Where'd you get that dress?
哪儿搞得这身衣服呢
Oh, and married.
噢 你们结婚了
H How's, uh, how's school?
在学校...一切都顺利吧
It's summer.
现在是暑假
Right, right, right.
对 没错 没错
She's over you.
她跟你结束了
Really, you sure about that?
真的吗 你确定吗
Mm hmm, absolutely.
嗯 千真万确
You really did him in the bathroom?
你真跟他在厕所里做了吗
No, I didn't.
不 怎么可能
Oh, thanks, V. You said she did him in the bathroom.
"谢谢"你了 维 你说他们在厕所里做了
I said she almost did. Why'd you have to tell him anything?
我说差点做了 你非得揭我老底吗
She's my wife; she has to tell me.
她是我老婆 当然得告诉我啊
Hey, I don't have to tell you shit.
靠 老娘没义务告知你任何事
Hey, you okay? Yes.
你还好吧 很好
Certainly are a lot of people down there.
楼下简直人山人海
You're doing great, Mom.
妈妈 你表现得很棒
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, sweetie, I know.
当然 亲爱的 我懂的
Now, you can't drink on your medication.
治疗期间你不能喝酒
I know. You know what?
我知道 其实
I just wanted to hold this to make other people feel comfortable
我只想端杯酒 和大家保持和谐一致
'cause I don't want them to think... Right.
我不想他们都觉得... 好吧
So happy. So you go, sweetie, go on.
真开心 所以亲爱的你去玩儿吧
Okay. Everything's fine.
好吧 一切都好
You look beautiful.
你看起来可美了
Thank you. I love you.
谢谢妈妈 我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Once more into the breech.
状态迅速恢复
What, you don't get enough abuse just being Frank's son?
怎么 做弗兰克的儿子受虐还不够吗
What? I wanted to congratulate
什么啊 我只是想祝福祝福
the, uh, happy couple.
那对甜蜜的小夫妻
Jesus, you smell like a brewery.
天啊 你浑身酒气
It's hair of the dog.
其实是醒酒液
Go home, Lip, please.
快回家吧 利普 求你了
Uh, whoa, Jameson... that's not gonna last long.
杰米森...要不了多长时间
That's, that's why I'm leaning towards hedge funds.
正因此 我比较倾向于选择对冲基金
You're betting it'll go up
你赌它会上涨
and you're betting that they'll go down.
你也去赌它们会下降
It's like if the Cubs won the World Series
就像芝加哥小熊队赢了世界棒球赛
and the world ended all in one day.
和地球末日是同一天
Fill her up, grammy?
奶奶 给我来一杯
You 21?
你21了吗
In four years.
还差4年
Or gold, or gold.
或是黄金 黄金
It never goes down.
永不跌价
What?
搞毛
What is she doing here?
她在这里干嘛
Oh, there's free food and booze.
这里有免费的大餐和酒水
Mom won't miss that.
我老娘怎会错过这个机会
I don't care, I don't want her in my house. Get her out of here.
我不管 我不想她在我家 把她赶出去
I can't do that. Why?
我做不到 为什么
Because she would slaughter me and feast on my flesh.
因为她会捅死我 将我生吞活剥
What?
什么
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Brought a Cuisinart.
送榨汁机过来
Yeah, no, of course, yeah.
没错 不 当然 是的
Hi. Hey, listen, about the bathroom...
嘿 关于之前在厕所那事儿...
Nothing happened in the bathroom.
厕所里什么也没发生啊
Well, whatever didn't happen in the bathroom, I'm sorry.
不管在厕所有没有发生什么 对不起
What didn't happen in the bathroom, Steve, did not happen.
史蒂夫 厕所里没发生就是没发生
Quiet, please.
大家 安静一下
Quiet, everyone.
安静一下
I'm sorry that I didn't make it
很抱歉我今天没能
all the way down the stairs today,
一直呆在楼下
but baby steps.
但要一步步来
That's right, Mom.
没错 妈妈
Oh, my Karen, my baby,
噢 我的小凯伦 小宝贝
all grown up. I so wish your father could have been here today.
已经长大 我多么希望你父亲今天也能在场
I wish he could have seen you,
多么希望他能看看你
our sweet girl, all grown up,
我们的小宝贝 已长大成人
and I know he would be so proud of his grandbaby,
我相信他会为自己的小外孙骄傲
no matter who the father was... except Frank.
不管孩子的父亲是谁 但肯定不是弗兰克
He hated Frank.
他恨弗兰克
But it couldn't be Frank because there wasn't any penetration.
但肯定不是弗兰克 因为他根本没插进去
Eddie didn't like being penetrated.
埃迪不喜欢被我爆菊
He had a funny bump on the side of his penis
他阴茎一侧有个神奇的肿块
that we thought was cancer, but it turned out
我们曾认为那是癌症 但最终证明
I was just being too rough on him.
只是我对他太粗暴了
So there's been some obstacles and some pitfalls,
凯伦的人生经历了很多荆棘和坎坷
but she's made some wonderful,
但她结识了一些非常好
wonderful friends along the way, like Lip...
非常好的朋友 比如说利普
and all the Gallaghers
以及加拉格一家所有人 ...
people I just used to only know
以前我只知道
as the ones in that house where the cops always came.
他们家经常被警察光顾
Jesus, is that bitch ever going to shut up?
我的神啊 那婊子没完没了吗
And Frank's mother.
弗兰克的妈妈
We're just so honored that you're here, even though
你能来参加婚礼我们感到很荣幸 尽管
you weren't even invited
我们都没有邀请你
and not really honored because
也没有感到真正意义上的荣幸 因为
you're a convicted felon.
你是个被判了刑的重犯
But you're out now, aren't you?
不过你被放出来了 不是吗
Why, why did they let you out?
我很纳闷他们怎么会放你出来
'cause you're a loud, mean, vicious bitch.
因为你是个聒噪刻薄又恶毒的婊子
Okay, Mom, let's open presents.
妈妈 我们来拆礼物吧
Why don't you do yourself and everyone else a favor and shut up?
你就行行好 闭上你的臭嘴吧
Have I offended you in my home where you're an interloper?
我冒犯到你了吗 你现在在我家 且是私闯进来的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表