Mom, he packed a duffle bag and left.
妈 他已经卷铺盖走人了
Sometimes when people love each other very much,
有时候 两个人越是相爱
they need time apart,
越是需要独处的时间
so when they come back together,
那样当他们重新在一起时
their love is even stronger.
他们的爱才更加深厚
Okay, Mom.
知道了 妈
Thanks for the talk, Mrs. Jackson.
谢谢你的忠告 杰克逊夫人
Sure.
不用谢
Karen...
凯伦
Is Lip gonna stay overnight again tonight?
利普今晚又要在这儿过夜吗
I told you, he's just a friend.
我说过了他只是朋友
Needs a place to stay.
需要个地方住而已
Lip is very nice,
利普人很好
but I hope you see what a catch Jody is.
但我觉得乔迪更适合你
Jody's an idiot.
乔迪是个白痴
Give it time.
慢慢来
"Then the window draws full upon your mind."
"窗景映在你的心田"
"There, beyond the sway of curtains, men walk."
"幕帘款动 男人们在你的窗外流连"
Maya Angelou said that.
玛雅·安吉露的诗句
I'm pretty sure she wasn't talking about Jody,
这两句说的肯定不是乔迪
but thanks, Mom.
但是谢了 老妈
Okay.
好吧
Are you really gonna do this every morning?
你还真的每早都来献殷勤啊
Do what?
献什么勤
Show up, try to woo me?
露个脸 示个好
I'm looking for Lip.
我是来找利普的
What, I can't be friends with your brother?
怎么 我不能跟你弟交朋友
No, you can't.
不能
Are we gonna have a funeral? No.
我们要举办葬礼吗 不
Who died? Grammy.
谁死了 奶奶
Wow. I'm sorry, guys.
节哀顺变
A funeral requires a body,
葬礼总得有尸体
and your father hasn't picked her up yet.
你爸还没去认领呢
So she's just laying somewhere all alone?
让她孤零零地躺在某处吗
Uh, we could have a memorial.
不如办个追悼会
I mean, you don't need a body for that.
追悼会不需要尸体
I spy doughnuts!
我要甜甜圈
Hey, check it out, Steve. It's a bloody butthole.
看这个 史蒂夫 血盆大口
Awesome, dude!
酷毙了 老弟
School. Let's go.
该去学校了 快点
Lunch?
午餐呢
Shit!
糟糕
We already had that for breakfast.
我们早餐就吃的那个
You know, sometimes astronauts would have breakfast three times a day.
知道吗 有时宇航员一天吃三顿早餐呢
Lip never came back after he blew out of here.
利普走了以后就再没回来过
Check at Karen's.
看看是不是在凯伦家
Karen's? Isn't she married?
凯伦家 她不是结婚了吗
Aren't you?
你不也结婚了吗
Technicality.
话是这么说
Good bye.
再见
Oh, such sweet sorrow.
真舍不得离开你
You gonna drive us?
你会开车送我们上学吗
Absolutely. No, he's not.
当然 不 他不会
I mean it, Steve. Stop coming around.
说真的 史蒂夫 别再来了
Who was that?
那个帅哥是谁
Are you still gonna be here when we get home from school?
我们放学回来 你还会在家吗
Absolutely. I told you so.
当然 就跟你说嘛
Shut up! You didn't believe her either.
闭嘴 你也不相信她
You know what I think?
知道我在想什么吗
I think we should paint your room a new color today.
今天我们该给你的房间漆个新颜色
Here. Go now!
给 快走吧
Have fun at school!
在学校开心点
I got this.
我来收拾
So, where is Lip?
利普去哪儿了
Really? That's what you want to ask me?
有没有搞错 你就想问这个
Should've known.
早该猜到的
He's always been your favorite.
他一直是你最喜欢的孩子
That is not true, Fiona.
不是那样的 菲奥娜
Oh, that's right. You're your favorite.
对噢 你最喜欢的是你自己
So, uh...
那么..
Bob throw you out, or you walk out on her, too?
鲍勃把你赶出来了 还是你把她也抛弃了
Your father came to me. He needed me.
你爸来找我 他需要我
Told me you needed me, too.
他说你们也需要我
He lied. We don't.
他胡扯 我们不需要
I'm sorry. I'm here now.
对不起 但我已经来了
I want to try and start over. Will you let me?
我想试着重新开始 行吗
Lip dropped out of school.
利普辍学了
I told him, back in school or he couldn't live here.
我跟他说 要是不回学校就别回来
You threw him out? He left.
你把他赶出去了 他自己要走的
He's family, Fiona.
他是家人呀 菲奥娜
Lip chose to leave this family.
利普选择离开这个家
That sound familiar?
听起来是不是很熟悉
Look at my two girls,
瞧瞧我家这俩姑娘
together in the kitchen.
双双在厨房
I don't know which one of you is prettier.
真分不出哪个更水灵
I don't have time for this.
我没时间跟你们瞎闹
I got to get Liam dressed.
我得去给利亚姆穿衣服
Where you taking him?
你要带他去哪儿
He comes to work with me.
带他一起上班
No, that's silly. Leave him home.
不 那太傻了 把他留在家里
With who? His mother.
给谁带 他母亲
Come on, let me prove to you
拜托 让我证明给你看
that I can take care of him, please.
我能照顾好他 好不好
You're gonna be home all day?
你一整天都会在家吗
Absolutely.
当然
You're not going to leave with him
你不会撇下他一个人
run off and join the circus
然后跑去参加什么马戏团
or some crazy shit like that?
或者其它什么破事吗
I just want to take care of my baby, Fiona.
我只想照顾好我的孩子 菲奥娜
Thank you.
谢谢你
We're going to have so much fun, my little brown bear.
我们会玩得很开心的 我的小棕熊
Milk and water from the sippy cup.
鸭嘴杯里有牛奶和水
If he wants juice he can only have it watered down.
如果他想喝果汁 只能喝掺水的
Got it. And he's got to drink it from a big boy cup.
明白 而且得用大杯喝
I'm going to drink a beer from a big boy cup.
我要用大杯喝啤酒
Want to watch?
想不想看
You know, I saw Choady sneaking out when we came in.
进门时我瞥见"短笛"正往外溜
My mom lets him in when I'm not home.
我不在家时 我妈会放他进来
It's like having a Wet Labrador.
就像收养流浪狗
Fucking clueless.
真他妈闹不清
So... how long are you planning on staying?
那么 你打算呆多久
What, you mean here?
你是说在这儿
Mom wants to know.
我妈想知道
Says I have to charge you rent.
说我得收你房租
Your mom wants me to pay rent?
你妈要我付房租
Well, how much?
好吧 要多少
$100 a week.
一周一百
What about dead daddy's insurance money?
你爸的寿险金呢
My check's tied up at the claims department.
我的支票被卡在理赔部了
I could stay in the basement.
我住地下室也行
Could knock $20 off, but...
可以便宜二十块 但是
still going have to charge you.
你还是得交租
Fuck you, Karen.
操你 凯伦
Isn't that how we got into this mess?
不就因为你操了我 才搞成这样吗
You know what? And fuck me going on any more
你知道吗 我他妈再不会
of the adoption interviews.
跟你去什么领养面试了
You know, good luck signing off on
没有生父签名
an adoption without the biological father's signature.
祝你早日搞定领养合同吧
I'll get Frank to go with me.
那我找弗兰克去
Might not even have to cut him in.
可能还不用给他一分钱
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表