You even missed lunch.
我可不是快餐厨子 亲爱的
I'm not a short-order cook, sweetie.
我要到外面走去啦
So... I'm off for my walk.
108步是今天的目标
108 steps today is the goal.
我有可能走到邮箱那里
I might even make it to the mailbox.
储藏室有幸运饼干
There's lucky charms in the pantry
冰箱里有牛奶
and milk in the fridge.
好了 拜拜
Okay, bye.
番茄看起来真不错
Great looking tomatoes.
-杂交品种吗 -是啊 切罗基紫番茄
- Heirlooms? - Yes, they are, cherokee purples.
等番茄熟了
Hope I can talk you
-希望你能给我两个 -当然
- out of a couple when they're ripe. - Of course.
都是肥料好
It's all in the compost.
我可以先给你点虫子 你还开始弄
I can give you some worms to get you started.
真的吗 那太好了
Really? That'd be great.
-我正想要搞个花♥园♥呢 -你应该搞
- I was thinking I should start a garden. - You should.
我去换衣服 拿个铲子
I'll go change, grab a shovel.
嘿 托尼
Hey, Tony.
五分二十三秒
Five minutes, 23 seconds?
六分以内我都会很高兴
Be happy with anything under six.
各就各位
On your mark,
预备
get set.
跑
Go!
你为什么不住自己家 跟自己的家人在一起
Why don't you live your own home with your real family?
我不喜欢他们 他们也不喜欢我
I don't like them. And they don't like me.
我需要单独的房♥间 弗兰克都走了一个月了
I need my own room. Frank's been gone for a month.
你住弗兰克的房♥间 利普住你的
You live in Frank's room. Lip takes yours.
伊恩卡尔和利亚姆住一间
Ian and Carl share with Liam.
我晚点回来 午夜前睡觉 没有例外
I'll be back. Bed before midnight. No exceptions.
上班要迟到了
I'm late for work.
别总是工作 享受夏天嘛
You gonna slow down on the work and enjoy the summer.
是啊 到时一月我就得喂家里人狗粮了
I'll keep that in mind, but I'll feed my family dog food January.
耍起来嘛
Live a little.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表