Where's the Squirrel Fund?
我们的过冬基金哪儿去了
What the hell is a Squirrel Fund?
什么狗屁过冬基金
Empty your fucking pockets.
他妈的把你口袋掏出来给我看看
You talk to your father that way?
你就这样跟你爸说话吗
Get the fucking key and get me out of here!
他妈的给我钥匙 放我出去
I want my phone call!
我要打电话
Get my lawyer, Rodney King,
把我的律师罗德尼·金找来
your asses.
你们这帮混蛋
Your brother was driving.
你弟弟开的车
He got a nasty bump, but he'll be fine.
撞的可不轻 不过应该没什么大碍
I told my captain
我跟队长说
your mom was driving under the influence.
是你妈醉驾
You feel powerful locking me up?
把我关起来你们就很有成就感了
She's not making it easy.
她一刻都不肯消停
I'm not invisible!
我可不是隐形人
Hey, buddy, you're doing okay?
兄弟 还好吗
Do you hear me?
你们听到我的话了吗
I'm right here.
我就在这儿
I'm right here. Here!
我就在这儿
What the fuck is this?
这他妈是在搞什么
We're raising money.
我们在筹款
For Mandy.
为了曼蒂
all the well drinks you want.
只要捐25美元 酒水任喝 $25,
Hey, guys, you got ten minutes to sign up
伙计们 撞球锦标赛
for the pool tournament,
报名还剩下10分钟
Five dollar entry fee; bragging rights are at stake.
报名费5块 大家可以下注了
Hey, thanks for all your help, Kev.
谢谢你帮忙 凯文
Yeah, too many Gallaghers in the world already.
这世上加拉格家的人已经够多了
Lip, now you?
之前是利普 现在轮到你了
Instead of passing rubbers out at schools,
他们不该在学校发放安全套的
they should be passing them out at your house.
直接去你家发得了
Hey, Debbie. Cookies?
黛比 饼干呢
We have dollar a cookie,
饼干1块钱
buck 50 a brownie,
布朗尼50
70 for the gun.
70就可以过过枪瘾
Oh, hey, how'd you get so many people here?
你怎么找来这么多人的
Told them the proceeds go to a great cause.
就跟他们说好心有好报
It's for a church retreat.
为教会收容所募捐
Kids with cleft palates.
关爱兔唇儿童
Here.
给你
The NRA.
国家步枪协会
The resistance against the Zionist occupation.
为反犹太复国主义运动集资
Hey, wow, you look great.
你看起来挺不错嘛
Where's Pele?
马科在哪儿
Florida, sunshine state.
在阳光之州佛罗里达呢
Heading to the airport, just wanted to stop by
我们正要赶去机场 就想过来跟你说声
and ask for another rain check.
约会要改期了
Rain check?
改期
Tomorrow I'm all yours, okay?
明天我就任凭你差遣了 好吗
Who says I want you?
我有说要你了吗
Where the fuck have you been?
你他妈去哪儿了
Oh, what, you back for good or just visiting?
你是打算搬回来了还是只过来看一下
Just bailed Monica out of jail.
我刚刚把莫妮卡从局子里保出来
What? Why?
什么 怎么回事
Cops and their fucking quotas,
还不是条子们为了那点配额
why do you think?
要不然你以为呢
She let Carl play bumper cars with a Buick.
她让卡尔拿那辆别克当碰碰车玩
Is he okay? "Is he okay?"
他还好吗 就只问"他好吗"
What about your mother?
你妈的死活就不管不顾了是吧
She birthed your ungrateful asses.
你们两个没良心的混蛋可是她生出来的
I'm late for a meeting.
我的会要迟到了
They said Carl's gonna be fine,
他们说卡尔应该没事
but it's hard to tell because he's
不过也很难说 因为他之前
normally concussed more than he isn't.
已经脑震荡过几次了
Well, don't let him fall asleep.
那就别让他睡着了
What, you're AWOL this whole time,
现在你倒在这儿发号施令了
now you're giving orders?
那先前你是干嘛去了
I was around. Really?
我一直在啊 是吗
So you know Monica spent all the Squirrel Fund money?
那你知道莫妮卡花光了所有的过冬基金
You know what,I wouldn't have even had the cash to bail her out
你知道吗 我都没钱保她出来
if I didn't return a bunch of dolls that I found in Debie's room
我把黛比房间的那堆娃娃拿去退了才凑够的
The first rule you learn in this house,
在这个家你要学会的首要准则就是
you hide the goddamn money.
你他妈要把钱藏好
She seemed better. Look at this place.
她看起来比以前好多了 看看这个家
The sofa is in the kitchen.
沙发居然都摆到厨房里来了
For fuck's sake, she tried to get Ian to enlist.
杀千刀的 她还带伊恩去应征入伍
She what?
什么
What did you think was gonna happen, Fiona?
你以为会有什么好事发生吗 菲奥娜
Thought it might be different this time.
我以为这次会不一样了
Hm, well, how'd that Kool Aid taste going down?
现在知道梦想破灭是什么滋味了吧
Where is she?
她在哪儿
You could've gotten Carl killed!
你差点害死卡尔
You tried to get Ian into the army?!
你还带伊恩去报名参军
You promised me.
你答应过我的
Get out of bed!
给我起来
Get out of bed, Mom!
起来呀 妈
Get me out of here!
放我出去
Help!
救命啊
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表