I am still breathing out of this mouth.
我仍然能用嘴巴呼吸
Okay, well, I can cover it with my other hand.
那我用另外一只手捂住你的嘴巴
No, my survival instinct will kick in
没用 这会激发我的生存本能
and I'll just end up biting you.
我会忍不住咬你
How about a pillow?
用枕头怎么样
Think you're strong enough to
你有那么大力气吗
hold it over my face and finish the job?
捂住我的脸 直到我没气
Well, I'm... I'm strong enough to try.
我 愿意试一试
This isn't considered murder?
我这不算谋杀吧
Not if I give you permission.
有我的允许就不算
Do you give me your permission to hold this pillow over your face?
你允许我用枕头捂死你吗
I do.
我允许
Good bye, Sheila.
再见 希拉
Good bye, Peg.
再见了 佩吉
Don't pussy out on me.
别心软
Okay.
好吧
Well... hold it.
坚持住
Oh, go, go into the light.
去吧 去吧 朝着那道光
Go in go into the light.
放心去吧 顺着那道光
your, your sins are forgiven.
你犯下的一切罪行都会得到宽恕
Go into the light.
朝着那道光去吧
Tell St. Peter you're sorry for being so shitty.
告诉圣彼得 你对自己的恶行感到抱歉
Do it while you still have your breath.
趁着你还有气 赶紧忏悔吧
Uh, Frank, your mother's passed.
弗兰克 你母亲过世了
Do you have a paring knife?
你有削皮刀吗
You're not cooking dinner.
别想在这儿做晚餐
Oh, come on. Let him.
别这样嘛 就让他做吧
Expelled?
开除
You win.
你赢了
I win?
我赢了
That's all you have to say?
你就打算靠这句话打发我吗
I lose. Well, you're lucky for a loser.
我输了 你是一个很幸运的失败者
Mr. Healey got you into another school.
希里帮你联系了另外一所学校
Yeah, I'm not going. You are.
我不会去的 你必须去
No, I'm not.
不 我不会去的
Guys, guys, calm down.
伙计们 冷静点儿嘛
Hey, Jimmy, butt the fuck out.
吉米 你他妈给我滚远点儿
You are finishing high school.
你必须把高中念完
I've done a year more than you.
我比你还多念了一年呢
This isn't about me.
这根本不是一码事
So, what, you want me to bust my ass,
所以呢 你想干嘛呢 让我拼死拼活
get a diploma and a high paying job,
混个学历 找份高收入的工作
so I can buy you all houses and shit
然后给你们买房子 买各种东西
while you lay around doing fuck all?
让你们高枕无忧地享受吗
I'm down for that.
我没意见
Why is that on me, huh?
为什么要我来承担这一切
Because I've done all right on some tests?
就因为我会念书 会考试吗
No, I'll pull my weight,
我不要 我会尽到我自己的责任
but I'm not going to be the fucking golden goose!
但我不会帮你生金蛋
School or out. What?
要么去上学要么给我滚 什么
My job is to keep this house going.
我的责任 就是努力维持好这个家
Busting my ass for you,
为了你们拼死拼活
working eight jobs, making meals,
打8份工 给你们做饭
keeping everything straight.
操持好一切 就是我的职责
Your job is school!
你的职责 就是念书
School or leave.
要么读书 要么滚蛋
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Well, I'm not going back to school,
我绝对不回学校
so I guess it means I'm leaving.
所以我想我只能滚蛋了
Lip, come back!
利普 回来
Lip!
利普
Mom died.
妈妈死了
Lip?
利普
Good morning, sweetheart. Mom!
早安 亲爱的 妈
Mimosa?
要含羞草吗
Oh, jeez! In the kitchen!?
天哪 非得在厨房吗
Give Debbie some mommy time.
让黛比感受点母爱吧
Might be the only one she gets.
这可能是她唯一的机会了
If I was rich, then you'd consider keeping the kid with me?
要是我有钱了 你愿意留下这个孩子吗
How rich?
多有钱
I think you should consider keeping the baby,
我觉得你应该考虑留下这个孩子
and Jody.
留下乔迪
Let me stay here for a bit.
让我在你这儿住一阵子
It'll piss her off so much,
这肯定会把她气疯
she'll be back here door step in a heart beat.
她肯定会找上门来
You're living at Steve's!?
你住在史蒂夫家
This has nothing to do with you!
这与你无关
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表