I'm on it. Drug run!
没事的 我弄药去
He's like a superhero.
他简直就是超人
He's all right.
他是还不错
And so are you.
你也是
Monica you know, Frank's ex?
莫妮卡 也就是弗兰克的前妻
she was a bitch.
就是个贱人
You're not a bitch. Thank you.
你不是贱人 谢谢
How do you do that?
你是怎么做到的
The "Nice" Thing?
友善待人
I was a shitty mother. Shitty, shitty, shitty.
我是个糟糕的母亲 简直烂透了
But what are you gonna do? Cry?
但你能怎么做 痛哭吗
Nah.
算了吧
Three of my four sons turned out all right.
我其他三个儿子都挺好的
None of them are incarcerated, currently.
都没有在坐牢
So I'm not gonna complain.
所以我也没什么好抱怨的
I'm sorry I pointed that gun at you.
我很抱歉之前用枪指着你
I never should've said your cootchie smells like sulfur.
我也不该说 你的逼臭不可闻
I've always taken care of myself down there.
我一直挺注意清洁卫生的
Not easy, the older you get.
年纪大了 倒是挺不容易的
Oh, don't I know it.
我懂的
Oh, Jesus God...
我的天啊
Ah... Maybe. Let me see if I can get Jody.
我去叫乔迪
Hold on.
坚持住
Where is he?
他在哪儿
I have no idea.
我不知道
He's had 24 hours to run his mouth already.
他说不定已经四处宣扬24小时了
Where is he?
他到底在哪儿
He won't. If my dad finds out about this,
他不会乱说的 我爸要是知道了
he will kill me himself.
会亲手杀了我
I've been to 16 bars,
我找了16家酒吧
the homeless shelter, shantytown under the El,
居留所 铁路下面的棚户区
your house, batty Sheila's... where the fuck is he?
你家希拉家都找遍了 妈的他到底在哪
I don't know! Bullshit!
说了我不知道了 放屁
You warned him.
你给他通风报信了
I hate him more than you do.
我比你还恨他
I ain't stealing this.
我不是在偷
This is less than what I'm owed for my hours this week.
这些不够付我这礼拜的工资
I'm done. Done... done.
我不干了 玩完了
Frank's walked in on Fiona and all of her boyfriends,
弗兰克撞见过菲奥娜和她那些个男友
walked in on Lip and his girls.
也撞见过利普
We got nothing to be ashamed of.
我们没什么好羞愧的
What fucking world do you live in?
得了 别他妈天真了
You can't...
你不能
you can't... you know...
不能 就这样
I don't want you to...
我不想你就这么
What did I just say to you? Done is done.
我刚跟你说什么来着 完了就是完了
What, you think we're boyfriend and girlfriend here?
怎么 你觉着我们是男女朋友还是什么
You're nothing but a warm mouth to me.
你对我不过就是个口交工具
Sorry I gotta go kill your dad,
抱歉我得去干掉你爹
but I'm doing a lot of people a favor, including you.
不过我这是为民除害 包括为你
You say go,
只要你们点头
I'll put out the word. All right, so you're a broker?
我就放出话去 这么说你是中间人
I introduce you to a pool of parents that want to adopt.
我负责把你们介绍给一群想要收养的夫妻
They want to make sure that the baby gets good prenatal care,
他们会想确保胎儿接受了孕期护理
food, travel to and from the doctor... I mean,
营养跟不跟得上 有没有去做定期产检
these things cost money,
这些都得花钱
and they pay cash for these things.
而他们会把现金给你们
And other things that you might think that you need.
当然也包括其他你们需要的东西
A new computer, so you can read up on all the Mommy Web sites.
比如说买台电脑 好让你上上孕妇网站
Maternity clothes. Paternity clothes.
妈妈的衣服啦 爸爸的衣服啦
I mean, you're young.
我的意思是 你还这么年轻
As long as you take your folic acid
只要你补充足够的叶酸
and avoid hard drugs, you'll clean up.
孕期别嗑药 身体一定会调理好的
I like this guy.
我喜欢这人
And you can always change your mind, and keep the baby
当然了 你可以随时改变主意留下孩子
and the money that they gave you.
也不用还他们给你的钱
But I wouldn't.
不过我可不会这么做
Kids can be, uh... a pain in the ass.
养孩子那可是相当的不省心
Here are some letters from prospective parents lobbying me
这是那些急切想当爹娘的夫妻写的信
for an all white baby.
他们想收养白种婴儿
You look them over.
你翻翻
See if any of their prose sways you.
看看有没有能打动你的
In my experience, the deeper
按照我的经验 信纸越华丽
the flowery bullshit, the richer they are.
越花里胡哨的 越有钱
Wealthy, infertile people will go all out trying to buy babies.
不孕不育的富人买起婴儿来可是一掷千金
Right. But they're still good families, right?
那这些都是好人家吗
I mean, you make sure they're going to decent parents?
你能确保孩子是被正经人家收养吗
Since when is rich not good?
什么时候有钱人不是好人家了
Something a little extra in there for you.
多发了点奖金给你
Ah, you covered my ass a few times,
你帮我解了好几次围
never called in fake sick.
从来不乱请病假
Thanks.
多谢
Customers sure do love you.
顾客当然都喜欢你
No way you can stay on?
你就不能再做下去了吗
Summer's over. Nobody left at home to watch my baby brother.
暑假结束了 我的小弟弟在家没人照顾
Well, we might be opening up a new club soon.
我们可能不久就要开分店了
Upscale, tips are gonna be good.
高档夜总会 小费肯定少不了
I appreciate it, Meg.
谢谢你 梅
I just...
只是
I just can't.
我真的来不了
But you're good with people.
你那么讨人喜欢
And not just people who nap and use sippy cups.
不止小孩 大人也喜欢你
There's not much flexibility when your childcare worker
帮我看孩子的人要小学开学
has to go back to elementary school.
很多事情就由不得我了
Gonna need a third assistant manager soon.
我们很快需要人担任第三位副经理
Kyomi's heading back to Tokyo
京美要回东京
to get married to that jerk from Nokia.
和那个诺基亚公司的傻逼男结婚去
I can't work nights.
我上不了晚班
Liam needs me during the day. I like him.
而且我白天还要照顾利亚姆 我爱他
Most of the time, he likes me.
大部分时间 他也爱我
Well, if things change, track me down.
好吧 如果你改主意了 联系我
Hey. Yeah.
你好 好的
These douches sent me a picture of a tree with a swing in it.
这对傻蛋给我寄了一张秋千照
And this guy's wearing a Tommy Bahama shirt.
这男人穿了件汤米巴哈马的衬衫
I'm not letting my kid
我才不要把小孩
get molested by some guy in a Tommy Bahama shirt.
给穿这种衬衫的人家收养
Prada, maybe.
普拉达还差不多
Why is this such a joke to you?
你有必要这么儿戏吗
It's not a joke.
我没把这事儿当儿戏啊
I'm providing a valuable service
我这是在为生不出孩子的窝囊废
to losers who God doesn't want having kids.
提供宝贵服务好不好
And I'm getting paid. Oh, yeah, but don't you think
有偿服务 是啊 可是你不觉着
it's a little messed up?
这很扯吗
You know, our kid's gonna be out there alive.
我们的孩子长大 我们看不见
You know, living life, looking like us,
和我们长得那么像的小孩
being raised by strangers?
却被陌生人养大
Who says it's yours?
你怎么知道一定是你的种
The 200 times we fucked!
我们做了几百次
We weren't exclusive.
我们又不是彼此唯一的炮友
Stop making this a big deal.
别真把这孩子当回事行吗
I'm merely the manufacturer.
我只是个生产商罢了
If there's a market for babies out there,
如果可以买卖婴儿
I'm gonna corner my share.
我肯定能做垄断巨头
Who knows? I might just do this every year.
搞不好我愿意每年生一个卖呢
Make a mint.
赚它一大笔
*And you say, go slow*
*你说 放缓脚步*
*I fall behind*
*我落在你身后*
The second hand unwinds*
*你的手放开* *
*If you're lost, you can look*
*如果你迷失 可以看着我*
*And you will find me*
*你会找到我*
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表