When are you gonna give those up? They're gonna kill you.
还不戒烟吗 抽死你得了
I know. I'm gonna try hypnosis next.
我知道 下次试试催眠戒烟法
Uh, no, don't. No, sorry.
没有 抱歉
Where's your ID badge?
你的工号牌呢
Oh, left it in my locker.
落在衣帽柜里了
Shift's not over.
还没到换岗时间呢
Left my inhaler... in the car.
我把吸入器...落在车里了
Tuberculosis and asthma. Horrible.
我有肺结核和哮喘病 太悲催了
Chuck, we got trouble on seven, psych unit.
查克 精神病区七楼出事了
Roger that.
收到
Got to keep your ID badge visible at all times on hospital grounds.
以后值班时间要一直戴着工号牌
Debbie!
黛比
Get in the car.
快上车
Debbie, get in the car.
黛比 上车
Get in the car.
快上车
Debs, get in the car!
黛比 上车啊
Get in the car!
快上车啊
I love you, Debbie!
我爱你 黛比
Debbie, I love you!
黛比 我爱你
She said we're better off without her.
她说没有她 我们会好过一些
You will have two hours for this exam.
考试时间 两小时
This is multiple choice.
考试题型 单选
If you change an answer,
如想改变答题选项
be sure to fully erase your first answer
请将错误选项用橡皮擦净
and clearly circle your second.
再用铅笔圈画正确选项
I am not...
我可...
I am not a mind reader.
我可不会读心术
If you do not know an answer,
如果无法确定答案
move on and come back to...
答完后面的题再...
Where you going?
你要去哪
Anywhere far the fuck away from here.
逃离这该死的鬼地方
Hey, I went back to school today.
我今天回学校了
Took the AP Physics Final.
参加了大学预修物理考试
You haven't even been going to class.
你不一直没上课吗
I read the book a couple years ago.
教科书我几年前就读过了
This is it, mom.
就这样了 妈
Last chance.
最后的机会
I'm not kidding, I'm gone.
我是认真的 我要走人
It's me or the baby. Decide.
要我还是要孩子 你决定吧
Please don't do this.
请别逼我
Me or the baby.
我 还是孩子
The baby, sweetheart.
我选孩子 亲爱的
Karen!
凯伦
Karen!
凯伦
You know, you're going to regret this.
你以后肯定会后悔的
I thought you said these things didn't hurt!
你不是说不疼的吗
I lied.
骗你的
Dude, knock it off.
哥们 别闹了
Carl's having an air soft war with Jimmy in the living room.
卡尔和吉米在客厅里玩空气枪战呢
They're gonna put a dent in the TV screen, again.
电视屏幕又得被他俩整个坑
Outside! I told you both twice already!
出去玩 我都跟你们说两遍了
Turkey? Get used to it.
又吃火鸡 习惯习惯吧
That and Carl's Morton leftovers
火鸡和莫顿饭店的剩菜
are going to tide us over for the next two weeks.
将帮助我们渡过接下来两个礼拜的饥荒期
Listen, I kind of need to talk to you about something.
那个 我想跟你说点事
Don't worry about her. She doesn't speak any English.
别在意她 她不懂英语
She living here now?
她在这住了
Good Lord, I hope not.
老天 希望不要
You know, Jimmy's dad, Lloyd?
吉米的老爸 洛依德
I, uh, think we kind of...
他跟我...
Oh, Jesus. We're broke, Frank.
天啊 我们已经破产了 弗兰克
I haven't hidden money in there since you cleaned us out last May.
自从去年5月被你偷光后 我再也没往那里藏过钱了
Where is it?
钱在哪儿
There is no money.
压根没有钱了
No. Those are mine.
不 那是我的
Come on, let him go, Ian.
算了 给他吧 伊恩
No, put it back!
不 还给我
What, are you fucking kidding me?
我靠 你他妈开什么玩笑
Watch it! Get off of me!
小心 别碰我
Hey, stop that! Are you kidding me?!
别打了 开什么玩笑
Listen! Fucking stop it!
听着 别打了
Knock it off!
都住手
Don't you fuck with me! You little...
敢跟我对抗 你个小崽子...
Lip?
利普
What the hell is this?
你这算怎么回事啊
I can't again.
我不行了
I got to sleep.
我要睡觉
Kids have school in the morning.
孩子们早上还要上学呢
I got to find a shoebox for...
我还得找个鞋盒
Debbie's art project.
黛比做手工要用
Carl hasn't done his spelling.
卡尔的拼写作业还没做完呢
Carl's class is having a bake sale.
卡尔他们班要举行糕点义卖活动
I got to... I'm gonna make cookies.
我得 给他做些糕点
Cookies, right.
糕点 真美味
And Liam has to go to the clinic for...
我还得带利亚姆去诊所
for his next set...
检查...
Screw it, get up here.
去他妈的 快上来
Lip?
利普
I so cold.
我好冷
You hot?
你热吗
Okay.
好啊
Sure.
好的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表