What was the name of that girl that he took to St. Moritz on New Year's?
元旦那天他带去圣莫里茨的那个女孩叫什么名字来着
Chrissie? Lizzie?Something.
克丽希 莉希 之类的
I remember it had "Ie" On the end of it.
我记得她的名字是以"希"结尾来着
I was 17.
我那年才17岁
You took a girlfriend to Europe in high school?
你高中就带女友去欧洲了
Dad offered a ticket.
老爸赞助的机票
He drags her all the way to the Alps,
他一路把那女孩儿领到了阿尔卑斯山
then leaves her in the hotel room sitting there
却把人家留在酒店独守空房
for some French girl he met on the gondola.
因为他在观光船上又认识了某个法国姑娘
Chip, leave your brother alone.
奇普 别揪着你弟弟的糗事不放了
Two things you can count on:
有两件事是可以肯定的
Mom's naked favoritism for her youngest...
一是我妈对这个小儿子毫不掩饰的偏爱
That's not true.
没那回事
My brother still thinks of me as the runt that didn't punch back.
我哥还认为我是那个不懂还击的小崽子
and her youngest's quick and stealthy exit
另一个就是她的小儿子 ...
after he weasels her out of another ten grand.
会在弄走她一万块钱后飞快地偷偷溜走
I was hoping to milk her for another 20 this time.
我这次本打算从她那儿弄走两万块呢
With a name like Chip, you'd think you'd want to defy the stereotype.
名字叫奇普的果然都不是什么好东西
Fiona, don't. It's fine.
菲奥娜 别这样 没关系的
No, it's not.
才不是呢
Well, sorry to be late.
抱歉来晚了
Whipple on a stage four patient.
被一个重症病人给耽误了
So, you are the mysterious Fiona.
你就是传说中的菲奥娜啊
And these are Fiona's brothers, Carl...
这两位是菲奥娜的弟弟 卡尔
and Ian...
和伊恩
Well, nice to meet you, Ian.
很高兴认识你 伊恩
Have we ordered?
我们点好餐了吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
Bathroom.
去趟洗手间
And your drink, sir. Thank you.
您的水 先生 谢谢
Ah, you know, I gotta wash my hands.
我得先去洗个手
I'll have the iceberg lettuce salad and the sea bass.
我要一份生菜沙拉和一份海鲈鱼
Double cut, 48 ounce prime rib, medium rare,
来一份三分熟的48盎司上等双切牛排
and the two pound Maine lobster, please.
和一份两磅的缅因龙虾 谢谢
Do they know you're gay?
他们知道你是同性恋吗
I'm not gay.
我不是同性恋
Really? What's this then?
是吗 那这吻痕算怎么回事呢
Honestly?
说实话
Anything that walks, that's me.
我这人只要是个人就上
Jesus, Moni, another lady?
天呐 小莫 又搞上一个女人
You know, I get lonely.
人家空虚寂寞嘛
Do you love her? I just met her.
你爱她吗 我才认识她
What are you doing here?
你们来这儿干嘛
We came to break you out.
我们来帮你逃出去呀
I told you, I don't want out.
我不是跟你说过了吗 我不想出去
Oh, hell, I do.
我想的不得了
No one's offering, Jill.
没人要管你 吉尔
And why did you have to drag Debbie into this?
你把黛比也拉过来干嘛
I didn't think you'd come if it was just me.
如果我一个人来的话 你不会跟我走的
What is she in for?
她怎么被弄进来的
Psych evaluation to see if I'm competent to stand trial.
精神评估 看我能是否上庭受审
What'd you do?
你犯什么事了
Shot my husband 26 times.
朝我丈夫开了26枪
Jesus, what'd you use, an AK?
天呐 你使的什么枪 步枪吗
Pistol.
手枪
I reloaded... twice.
我上了两遍子弹
Moni, we want you with us.
莫妮 我们希望你在我们身边
The kids need you.
孩子们需要你
I need you.
我需要你
Does it hurt?
痛吗
No, I'm okay.
不 不痛
I'm sorry you had to see that, honey.
我很抱歉让你目睹那一切 亲爱的
I was just so low, you know?
我只是情绪太低落了 你能明白吗
Yeah.
恩
But I'm okay now.
但是我现在没事啦
So...
那么...
What's this grand plan you have for busting us out?
你们打算怎么把我们弄出去呢
Got it.
搞定
That's short.
绳子有点短
That's a long way down.
楼可高的很呢
Could tie sheets to the end.
我们可以把床单接上去
What?!
什么
Hey, it's only two stories down to the roof...
这里离屋顶只有两层
outside the ladies' john.
可以从女厕所过去
You want me to go pick up Liam?
要我去把利亚姆接回来吗
Uh, V will be okay keeping him overnight.
把他留在小维那边过夜也没关系的
Great restaurant, Jimmy.
那饭店真高级 吉米
Check out this cool knife I stole.
快看我偷来的这把刀
That's going back.
那玩意儿必须送回去
Hey, they won't miss it. They got tons of 'em.
他们不介意啦 反正他们多得是
Give me that. Bed, now.
把刀给我 快去睡觉
Hey, nobody touch my leftover lobster.
谁都不准碰我打包带回来的龙虾
I want to put it in my cinnamon toaster waffle in the morning.
我明早要就着我的肉桂烤华夫饼吃了它
Hey, Fiona.
菲奥娜
Jimmy's dad Loyd,
吉米的爸爸洛依德
he, uh..
他...
Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
What?
干嘛
I love you.
我爱你
Are you gonna leave?
你会离开我吗
No.
不会
Everybody always leaves.
每个人最终都离我而去
I won't.
我不会的
Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫
Estefania...
艾斯特法尼娅
Estefania. What is it?
艾斯特法尼娅 怎么了
Estefania, hey, calm down, calm down.
艾斯特法尼娅 别激动 别激动
What the hell happened?
究竟是怎么了
Hey... Marco...
马科他...
Wait. Marco did this to you?
等等 这是马科干的吗
He hit you?
他打你了吗
Did Marco hit you?
是马科把你打成这样的吗
You my husband...
你是我的丈夫
Help me, please?
求求你 帮帮我
Please help me!
求你帮帮我
Please?
求你了
What are you doing?
你在这儿干嘛呢
Uh, I couldn't sleep. Needed a smoke.
睡不着 出来抽根烟
You don't have to do it out here.
你不用跑出来抽的
With Dad home, the whole house is an ashtray.
爸爸一回来 整个屋子就跟个烟灰缸差不多
Christ, it's freezing.
天呐 外面好冷
Karen?
是因为凯伦吗
Yeah.
是啊
I don't know. Maybe. I I don't know.
我也说不清 可能是因为她吧
I don't get how you have a kid
我真的不明白怎么会有人
and not give a shit what happens to it.
对自己的孩子不管不顾
Retarded, two heads,
就算他智障 长了两个脑袋
no face, whatever it's still you.
没有长脸 无论如何 都是你的孩子
No face?
没有长脸
Yeah, well, maybe it would have to have a face.
是哦 不管怎么样还是会有脸的吧
You should go home.
你该回家去
Oh, you kicking me out?
你是在赶我走吗
Get your ass back in the house and stop thinking so much.
快进屋吧 别想那些有的没的
You want to fuck again?
想再来一炮吗
I'm only gonna be up a couple more minutes.
我几分钟后就睡着了哦
Hey, pal.
嘿 老兄
Hey, buddy! Pal!
老兄 老兄
Got a light?
有火吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表