Yeah.
当然
You, Lip, me, little Hank.
你 利普 我 小汉克
Great, well, you can keep that little Hank perv off my back.
很好 你在 免得变态小汉克死缠我
Meet up with you there? Yeah.
在烤肉会碰面吗 好的
Holly.
霍莉
Uh, how do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Like you're going to be a virgin for the rest of your life.
像是你一辈子都会做个老处女
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
操 操 操
Did you talk to Sheila?
你跟希拉谈过了吗
Wait, where are you taking me?
等等 你带我去哪
Cook county?
库克郡吗
I won't, I won't last a week.
我 我活不过一周
Get the hell out.
给我滚出去
You're letting me go?
我可以走了吗
For now. Don't leave the city.
暂时 别出城
Well, hello.
美人
Get naked now.
脱光衣服
Yes, sir.
是的 主人
Sent Ethel to the store.
我打发艾瑟儿去商店了
Get your ass on that bench.
给我坐到凳子上去
Oh, I love Mistress Veronica.
遵命 维罗妮卡女王
Yes.
好激动
Oh, here it comes.
好玩的开始了
Got the handcuffs.
手铐什么的最有感觉了
An oldie but a goodie.
简直百戴不厌啊
Hey, just remember, if you're going to sit on my face,
对了 如果等下你要坐我脸上的话
I have that sinus thing, okay?
记得照顾下我的鼻窦炎
Ah, what is this, what's this for?
什么东西 干嘛要铺这个
The blood.
免得血流成河
The blood?
哪来的血
Garden shears?
园艺剪吗
Whoa, that's not funny.
这可有点过了啊
What's the bitch's name?
那个婊子是谁
Who what are you talking about?
谁 你在说什么啊
The bitch's name!
那婊子是谁
Who, who?! West 47th.
哪个 哪个 西街47号
How you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Aah, Miss Grodanz, all right?
格丹兹小姐 好了吧
Please don't cut my dick.
千万别剪我的命根子
You're screwing some slut, and you don't even know her first name?
都和那婊子滚上床了 连人家全名都不知道吗
No... Sh sh she's my tutor.
不是的 她是我的辅导老师
What, teaching you how to fuck behind my back?
是么 辅导你怎么背着我偷腥吗
Read.
是认字
That's the best you can do?
你就不能编个更靠谱点的吗
I swear to god it's true.
我对天发誓我没撒谎
She's teaching me how to read.
她真的是教我认字的老师
Yo, where are the keys?
钥匙放哪儿了
In my p u r s e.
在我 手 提 包 里
V, V!
小维 小维
Detective happen to drop by?
警探来过了吗
I can explain.
我可以解释的
Don't tell me,
别对我解释
tell mom.
跟妈妈说去吧
Sheils,
小希希
It's Frank.
弗兰克回来了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么瞒着我
Didn't want you to think less of me.
怕你看不起我唾弃我
Taking advantage of somebody so vulnerable?
居然占这么脆弱的人的便宜
You poor thing.
你个可怜的小东西
Karen told the authorities everything.
凯伦向警方全坦白了
D define everything.
坦白什么
You came home from a work related injury,
有一天 你受了工伤回来
barely conscious from the pain pills the doctor prescribed,
吃了医生开的止痛药 整个人迷迷糊糊的
in need of kindness and care,
亟需他人的温暖与照料
and instead Karen lured you into the basement and...
结果凯伦却趁人之危 把你引诱到地下室然后
Just did what she did to you.
然后就对你做了那事
Just wanted to get back at her father.
就为了报复他爸爸
You weren't even aroused.
你甚至都没勃起
She told the police, the size of a baby carrot.
她告诉警方 你那东西萎缩得就像小胡萝卜
I am so sorry that my daughter raped you.
我真愧疚我女儿居然强奸了你
Miss Grodanz?
格丹兹小姐吗
Hi. Who are you?
是的 你好 你是
I'm the woman whose man you're fucking.
我就是你操的男人的正室
I'm done with spelling.
拼写做完了
I'll start my reading.
我开始阅读了
Thank you.
多谢
Thanks for taking out my dad.
谢谢你除掉了我爸
Lovely dress.
裙子真漂亮
Those vows.
那些婚誓
Why do people insist on writing them themselves?
为什么非要自己写呢
Hmm, I'm gonna run to the bathroom. Okay.
我得去趟洗手间 好的
I'll see you at the table. Okay.
餐桌见 好的
So, off campus, huh?
你 住校外是吗
What?
什么
You said you lived off campus. Yeah.
你之前说你住校外 没错
Yeah, Princeton doesn't let students live off campus until junior year.
在普林斯顿大学 大三以下都必须住校
New rules. Oh, come on.
校规有变 得了吧 别装了
Which agency you with? You can tell me.
你是哪家会所的 说吧
Hell, I might need to schedule a night myself.
搞不好哪天晚上我也会有需求
Excuse me?
你说什么
God, only Richard'd have the stones to bring a pro to a wedding.
也只有理查德才敢雇鸡参加婚礼
You think I'm a hooker?
你说我是妓女吗
No, n no, no.
不不不
Hookers get paid in small bills,
打发妓女几张小票子就够了
not American express platinum.
用不着刷美国捷运公司的白金卡
You got to be, what, two grand, three?
你怎么着也得值个两三千吧
I'm not a fucking escort.
我他妈的才不是应召女郎
So, Richard doesn't know you've been lying about Princeton?
那理查德不知道你谎称的普大学生身份吧
You're just a gold digger after his money?
你不过是贪图他的钱财吧
I haven't taken a goddamn thing from him.
我一个子儿也没收过
Right. I have an idea
原来如此 我有个主意
how about you give me a taste or I tell him the truth?
不如你让我一亲芳泽 不然我就揭穿你
T uh, table six right over there.
我们在6号桌 那边
Great, me, too.
真巧 我也是
I don't go to Princeton.
我不是普林斯顿大学的学生
Never went to college,
大学的门都没进过
and if assholes like this did,
不过如果大学里都是这种混蛋
I'm glad I didn't.
我真心庆幸我没上大学
Don't worry, I'll get a cab.
不劳费心 我自己叫计程车
What the fuck, Garvin?
你妈逼搞毛啊 加文
Hey, Fiona, I'll take you.
等等 菲奥娜 我送你
No, thanks.
不必了
You know where I can get the L around here?
附近有轻轨吗
Come on, hey, Greg is an asshole.
别这样 格雷格就是个混蛋
He always has been.
他一直都那样
He got expelled twice.
他被学校开除过两次
They only let him graduate after his dad built the school a library.
他爸给学校造了座图书馆 他才毕的业
Come on, I I'm sorry.
别生气了 对不起
Let me take you, please.
就让我送送你吧
Hey, bring the, bring the car around.
帮我把车开过来
I want to know whose it is the kid.
孩子到底是谁的
Simple test.
做个DNA检测
Jody is the father.
是乔迪的
What, you take math lessons from a creationist?
你数学概率是跟谁学的啊
You met him a month ago.
你认识他才一个月
We're married now it makes him the dad.
现在我们结婚了 所以他是孩子他爸
Jody! Makes him the stepdad.
乔迪 我看是后爸吧
Real dads are overrated.
亲生父亲有个屁用
Better this way.
这样反而更好
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表