更不用说还能站着了
much less keep standing.
好吧 二货
All right, shithead.
让开
Move.
动手
Do it.
动手
Do it!
再来
Again!
什么样
What?!
我的一万块呢 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Where's my ten grand, motherfucker?
美人儿 再来点鸡尾酒
Hey, gorgeous, more Diablos.
你觉得那些童子军们
Oh, you think these boy scouts
能承受这种热辣吗 妞儿
can handle that kind of heat, girls?
不 绝不可能
No. No, not a chance.
六杯角龙 一瓶简巴威士忌 柠檬片装饰
Six more Diablos, a JB back, ketel one up with a lime wedge,
梦工厂七杯 还要四杯斯特拉
Maker's seven, and four Stellas.
还没死心呐
Haven't given up on that one yet?
过暑假总要有个挑战
Every summer needs a challenge.
他已经爱上完美的自己了
Man's in love with his own fabulous self.
大概舔着自己镜中的映象自♥慰♥吧
Probably masturbates while he licks his reflection in the mirror.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
谁啊 浪♥女♥的丈夫吗
Who's that, slutty's husband?
不是 霍尔没这么老
No. Hal's rounder.
小菲 这是我朋友大卫
Fi, this is my friend, David.
茉莉常提起你
Jasmine's told me a lot about you.
只说你很好很聪明
Only that you're fabulous, smart,
而且性感至极
and unbelievably sexy.
从普林斯顿来过暑假的
And that you're home for the summer from Princeton.
我去找个位置
I'll get us a table.
好的
Okay.
普林斯顿
Princeton?
我们稍后出去 你一起来吗
We're going out later. You want to come?
那霍尔呢
What about Hal?
和他的垒球伙伴们搞年度密歇根钓鱼游了
Annual Michigan fishing trip with the softball buddies.
蚊子 香肠 外加一堆百威啤酒
Mosquitos, bratwurst and gallons of budweiser.
听起来真够基的
Sounds pretty brokeback to me.
待会儿聊 耍起来哦
Come later, live a little.
经常这样吗
That a regular thing?
从我们认识那天起就这样
First time I've seen him.
她大概先搞定了他的税金 然后就搞了他
She probably did his taxes, then did him.
快回击 你打得太娘娘腔了
Kick him back, you're punching like a fag.
第一局 回你那边
First round. Go to your corners.
-马蒂 -你知不知道你应该狠狠回击
- Marty - You know you're supposed to hit him back, right?
操 那小子打得真狠
Fuck, that kid hits hard.
你以为打拳什么样啊
What did you think this was going to be?
我没想到他能踢得那么高
I didn't think he could punch me with a foot.
看见没 妈♥逼♥他用脚踢到我的头了
You see that? He kicked me in the top of my goddam head.
听我说 你想认输吗
Listen, look at me. You want to throw in the towel?
第二局
Round two.
我要是聪明的话就认输
I would if I was smart.
他对你痴迷不已
He's crazy about you.
一杯长岛 两杯陆鲨 三杯莫吉托
Long island, two landsharks, three mojitos,
无盐玛格丽塔 纯芝华士和加冰杰克丹尼
Margarita no salt, chivas neat and a jack rocks.
那女人有跟管就能活
All the woman needs is a pole.
你一会和我们一起出去吧
Why don't you come out with us later.
-小凯不会介意的 -我不行
- Kev won't mind. - I can't.
早晨在疗养院有一轮班
I got a shift at the nursing home in the morning.
这咸猪手最好属于某个出手阔绰的家伙
This better be somebody who's about to give me a gigantic tip.
天呐 不好意思
God, I'm so sorry.
我以为我点的酒是你的美臀
I thought your ass was my drink.
注意点 洁思婷·碧波儿
Hey, Justin Bieber.
在高盛工作得如何
How's things at Goldman Sachs?
油水挺多 足够我
Going well enough for me to afford
到这里消遣挨宰
getting ripped off coming here.
-我在摩根大通工作 -随便啦
- And it's JP Morgan. - Oh, whatever.
你们用抵押贷款来剥削劳动人♥民♥ 迟早会进监狱
All you mortgage-raping shits should be in prison anyway.
次贷危机时我还在读研究生
Yeah, well, I was in grad school during the mortgage crisis.
目前 我们通过卖♥♥空欧元
Nowadays, we're trying to short euros
以使希腊破产
so Greece will go bankrupt.
待会能约你出去吗
Are we on for later?
我没考虑好是否还继续喜欢你
I haven't decided if I still like you.
待会见 熊妈妈
Later, mama bear.
小毛孩 明早有课
Hey, junior, school night.
十点准时熄灯睡觉
In bed with the lights out by 10:00.
什么
What?
上酒吧
Order's up.
那小鬼头是如何把操蛋科特·兰蒂斯打败的
How the hell did that little guy kick Kurt-fucking-Landis' ass?
我那场比赛赚钱了吗 谢了 拉斯米克
We make anything on my fight? Thanks, Rasmik!
没 胜负太明显 没人会押的
Nah, nobody wanted the odds.
-你压了多少钱 -你输的那一场吗
- What'd you put down? - On the fight you lost?
零元 兄弟忠诚可不会让我犯傻 老哥
Nada. Fraternal loyalty doesn't extend to stupidity, bud.
米奇很快就出狱了 是吧
So, Mickey's out soon, yeah?
只要他不再乱捅人就还有一个星期
In about a week or so if he doesn't stab anybody else.
塑料叉子 那小崽连皮都没破
Plastic fork-- barely broke the kid's skin,
但他就被多关30天
but it bought him another 30 days.
你一定很期待
You got to be looking forward
米奇回家 是吧
to having Mickey home again, huh?
应该吧
I guess.
我想下周再参加一次搏击夜
Hey, I want to stage another fight night next week.
去转转武术馆 多拉拢些爱好者来 好吧
Go around to the dojos, round up some more scrappers, all right?
行 你要去哪
Sure. Where you going?
凯伦家
Karen's.
你不是放弃她了吗
Thought you gave up on that.
再见
See ya.
凯伦·杰克逊 在她和你♥爸♥那啥之后
Karen Jackson? After that thing with your dad?
以防万一 我在他牙膏里偷混了抗生素
I'm sneaking antibiotics into his toothpaste, just in case.
期限明天 傻♥逼♥
Tomorrow fuckhead!
我的老天啊
Jesus Christ!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck!
朋友送我回来的
Friend dropped me off.
是么
Right.
你在这儿干什么
What the hell you doing here?
去看凯伦
Came to see Karen.
他和一男的去参加小组会了
She went with a guy to her group.
什么小组
What group?
嗜性匿名者互诫协会
Sex addicts anonymous.
我能进屋里等她吗
Well, can I come in and wait?
不行
No.
看来大卫那老家伙比你持久 罗密欧
Looks like old man Dave is beating your time, Romeo.
我可没有靠伟哥帮助
Yeah, well, I'm working without pharmaceutical assistance.
他吞了小蓝药片 我数了 4颗
He was popping little blue pills-- I counted four.
4颗 估计得在这呆挺久啊
Four, wow. We could be here awhile.
操 我告诉老板1个小时后
Ah, fuck! I told my boss I'd meet him
和他去跑步
for a run in about an hour.
我可以和你一起跑
I could run with you.
我高中是跑田径的
I ran track in high school.
干嘛 别那么惊讶的表情
What? Don't look so surprised.
姐跑长距离的
I ran distance.
我本有机会可以参加州级比赛的
There was a chance I was gonna make state.
是么 然后呢
Yeah? What happened?
生活琐事
Life.
来吧
Come on.
-我很快的 -真的吗
- I'm fast. - Oh, really?
-赢你没商量 -那就比比试试
- I could beat your ass. -You're on.
等等
Wait!
好吧 准备好没
Okay, ready?
来吧
Give it to you.
-好了 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
-各就各位 -好
- On your mark... -Yeah.
-预备 -好
- Get set... -Okay.
跑
Go!
你在干嘛 还有给我停车吗
What are you doing? Are you a valet now?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表