What's with the dolls?
这些娃娃是怎么回事
Took Debbie shopping.
我带黛比去购物了
I missed her last birthday.
她去年生日我错过了
And we couldn't decide which doll to get, so we got them all!
我们决定不了买哪个 就全买了
I'll get the other load. There's more?
我去把另一堆拿进来 还有啊
Didn't have the heart to tell her,
不忍心告诉她
I don't play with dolls anymore.
我已经不玩娃娃了
She practically filled the car.
她快把整辆车都塞满了
Car?
车
You bought a car?
你买了辆车
How was your trigonometry midterm?
你的三角函数期中测试成绩如何
C minus.
C减
Great, you passed!
棒极了 你过了
I can kiss West Point good bye.
我可以跟西点军校说再见了
West Point?
西点军校
I was hoping to get in,
我希望能被录取
not that I'll live long enough now to go.
不过看来我是活不到那天了
Well, if you know you want to be in the Army,
如果你真的想参军
why are you wasting your time with school?
为什么要在学校浪费时间呢
Join up.
直接去
What are we waiting for?
还等什么呢
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Come on, let's go.
起来 我们走
The ship's called the Bonita.
那艘船名叫博妮塔
It's based out of Mexico.
从墨西哥开出来的
Lip? Yup?
利普 干嘛
Focus. I am focusing on the nude woman
专心点 我很专心在观赏
getting a spray tan in your bedroom.
你卧室里做喷雾晒黑的裸女
She's trying to lose her tan lines before Marco gets here.
她想在马科来之前去掉晒痕
It's a noble endeavor I fully endorse.
我很欣赏她努力的劲头
And a complete waste of time
如果我们找不到马科的船
if we do not track down Marco's ship and find out where he is.
找不到他在哪里 这就是浪费时间
He is calling me in four hours.
4小时后他会打电话给我
I need to give him good news.
我必须给他好消息
What, you didn't tell her we lost him?
什么 你还没告诉她我们跟丢了
No.
没有
Well, it would be a shame if he didn't make it,
如果他没挺住是挺可惜的
but, you know, naturally, I'd step up,
不过 你知道的 我可以站出来
be there to comfort her.
好好安慰一下她
All right, cut the shit, Lip.
得了 别废话 利普
I lose Marco, I lose Fiona.
找不到马科 就挽不回菲奥娜
Okay, okay, okay.
好 好
So the ship should be stopping to pick up extra cargo.
那艘船应该会中途停下来装货
Where is it?
船现在在哪
Be in Cleveland tonight.
今晚会停在克利夫兰
Cleveland! Cleveland?
克利夫兰 克利夫兰吗
Yeah, so take him to the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame,
没错 可以带他去逛逛摇滚名人堂
but now, do me a favor, get the fuck out of my way?
先帮个小忙 别他妈的挡着我
Thank you.
谢谢
Ever been outside of Chicago?
去过芝加哥以外的地方吗
Army sent me all over the world.
我随军去过世界各地
I ate a croissant outside the Eiffel Tower
我在埃菲尔铁塔外吃过牛角面包
and pizza in Rome.
在罗马吃过披萨
So the other branches are here, too, huh?
其他部队也在这征兵吧
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
And we'll train you, too,
我们会训练你
so when you finish your service,
当你服役期满
you can secure a good paying job back home.
你可以回来找到一份薪水不错的工作
So, what're they playing? That looks fun.
他们在玩什么 看起来很好玩
America's Army 3.
"美国陆军三"
We could use more bright, young men like you.
我们正需要像你一样聪明的年轻人
How soon can I ship out?
我什么时候能出发
Okay.
好的
So, U.S. Citizen, right?
是美国公民吧
Ever been convicted of a crime?
有犯罪记录吗
Uh, no, sir.
没有 先生
What year you graduate?
什么时候毕业的
I'm a junior.
我刚读三年级
In high school?
才读高中吗
Gonna have to come and see me when you got your diploma.
等你高中毕业再来吧
What?
什么
You're turning him down?
你要拒绝他
He needs to be a high school graduate.
他至少要高中毕业
Why?
为什么
The rules, ma'am, I'm sorry.
这是规定 女士 抱歉
Fuck the rules. Sign him up.
去他妈的规定 让他报名
Ma'am, I'm sorry, but it's really....
很抱歉女士 但规定就是规定
He wants to serve his country!
他想要为国效力
Finish school.
先完成学业
Let's stay in touch.
我们保持联系
Since when do you have to know trigonometry
什么时候开始 一定要会三角函数
to get killed for your country?
才能为国捐躯
You gonna send him out to do multiplication
你是派他去做乘法
or kill towel heads?
还是去消灭恐怖分子
All right, Mom...
够了 妈
Geez, no wonder you can't win a fucking war.
天啊 怪不得你们一场狗屁战争都赢不了
All right, thanks for your time.
好了 谢谢你
Because of shit heads like you
多亏了你们这帮猪头
that we're all gonna be eating egg rolls and speaking slant eye.
我们才只能吃蛋卷还遭人白眼
Army too chicken shit?
陆军里都是胆小鬼
Fuck you! We're going to the Navy.
去你妈的 我们去报名海军
Veronica, I got 20 minutes left in my break.
维罗妮卡 我的休息时间还剩20分钟
That should give us enough time to go three times, easy.
足够我们搞3次还绰绰有余
I just ate.
我刚吃过东西
Mmm, that's okay. I'll do all the work.
没关系 包在我身上
Maybe later.
晚点再说
Oh, come on, the best part about making a baby is,
拜托 造人过程最美好的部分在于
you get to have sex while we're doing it.
想要宝宝 就要做爱
Not likely.
不太可能
What're you talking about?
什么意思
Making a baby.
生孩子
Baby, I told you, the ball doctor said we're good to go.
宝贝 我跟你说过 医生说我们可以的
Talking about me.
我是说我有问题
Went to the clinic today.
我今天去了趟诊所
Said me having kids "Not likely."
医生说我"不太可能"有孩子
PID.
盆腔炎
Is that bad?
很严重吗
Bad enough.
够严重的了
It's gonna be okay, baby.
宝贝 会没事的
Never really wanted them anyway.
反正我也没真的想要孩子
What? What do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
I like things the way they are. Why change?
我希望保持现状 为什么要改变呢
It's what we wanted. Not what I wanted.
孩子是我们想要的 我不想要
We talked about it.
我们说好的
I was just telling you what you wanted to hear.
我只是捡你想听的话说
Oh, so you were lying?
你之前是在撒谎吗
You calling me a liar?
你说我是骗子吗
Maybe if you lied about it.
如果你撒谎 那就是骗子
Maybe you were too busy thinking about what you wanted.
也许你光忙着思考自己想要什么了
Oh, so now you're calling me selfish?
你现在是说我自私吗
You know what, congratulations.
好吧 恭喜你了
You just got everything you wanted all along.
你刚得到了你一直想要的一切
Fuck, that hurt!
真他妈的疼
All right, GED practice test next week,
好了 普通教育水平模拟测试下周进行
and remember knives count as weapons, so please leave them at home.
记住 小刀也算武器 别带到考场去
I'm looking at you, Miguel and Shontasia.
说的就是你们 米格尔和尚特莎
Who? Me?
谁 我吗
Hi. Fiona Gallagher.
嗨 我是菲奥娜·加拉格
Wondering if there's anything more I should be doing.
想问一下我还需要准备些什么
Only the second class.
第二节课务必上
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表