看了就自觉健康了
Makes me feel healthy.
我喜欢那节目
I love that show.
我讨厌胖子
I hate fat people.
你有没有听到哔哔声
Did you hear a beep?
是有人在锁车
Oh, guy locking his car.
听着 你都耽误我看节目了
Look, I'm missing my show.
我跟你一起看行不
Mind if I join you?
我很久没洗澡了 也不准备洗
I haven't showered and I'm not gonna.
彼此彼此
Makes two of us.
这可不是邀请你留下
And it's not an invitation to stay.
去沙发那儿 看胖子秀 然后滚
Couch, fat people show, leave.
我这他妈可不是免费快捷旅店
I'm not a bed and breakfast.
明白
Roger that.
借过
Excuse me!
我喜欢那首歌♥
I love that last song.
好吧 他要不就是没老二
Okay, either he doesn't have a dick
要不就是老二功能障碍
or the dick he does have does not function.
又或者一晚上
Or maybe the five girls a night
五个给了他电♥话♥号♥码的妞儿都上了他
who give him their number give him more than their number,
他现在没性趣
and the man is just tired.
绝望的娼妇带着钱罐老头儿来了
Desperate whore-wife is back with sugar grampy.
你要不要配合甩头 打响指
Can you say that again with some head bobbing
再说一遍
and that finger snapping thing?
她是个已婚母亲
She's a married mother
不知廉耻地带着她睡过的糟老头抛头露面
publicly flaunting the geriatric she's sleeping with.
-他50岁而已 -看着就有50岁
- He's 50. - He looks it.
他很有钱
And he's rich,
所以秀出乳♥沟♥ 微笑
so work that cleavage and smile.
你好 维罗妮卡
Hey, Veronica!
-你好 宝贝 -你好 大卫
- Hey, baby. - Hi, David.
你好 大卫 今天真帅
Hello, David. Looking sharp.
小茉说我今天必须点克里斯托香槟
Jazz says I'm springing for Cristal,
不然我就得独自回家了
or I'm going home alone.
我们可不想让你今晚很孤独 是吧 小维
Oh, we don't want you to be lonely tonight, do we, V?
让这么帅的男人孤独 当然不行 女士
Handsome man like this, no, ma'am.
正点
Nice.
今晚热死人了
Hot as balls tonight.
我上几何 代数 三角学 化学
So, I'm taking geometry, algebra two, trigonometry, chemistry.
暑假学吗
During the summer?
我想进西点军校
Well, I'm trying to get into West Point.
你要是想参军
If you want the army to give you a fucking gun,
去服兵役就行
all you got to do is enlist.
新兵招募站 过两条街就是
Recruiting station's, like, two blocks that way.
但我想当军官
But I want to be an officer.
想当军官吗
Want to be an officer, huh?
军官不是最先吃枪子儿吗
Don't officers get shot first?
来 我先喝
Here. Shotgun.
你里边交了不少朋友吧
So you make a lot of friends on the inside?
你是想接着闲扯 还是直接上我
You want to chitchat more, or you want to get on me?
等离子的吗
Plasma?
液晶的
Led.
画面不错
Nice picture.
很明亮
Vibrant.
能让我安静欣赏节目吗
Can I watch my program, please?
坐到椅子上
And sit in the chair.
美国作家华盛顿·欧文作品中人物名 在山中一觉睡了20年
我不想要你占着我的沙发
I don't want you stretching out on the couch
学里普·万·温克尔 睡死个五年不动弹
and Rip Van Winkling it for the next five years.
你有没有听到哔哔声
Did you hear a beep?
火灾报♥警♥器电池没电了
Smoke alarm battery is dying.
如果他们找到心脏
If they find a heart,
会发传呼告诉我的
they're supposed to beep me on this thing.
我就得马上赶去医院
It means I go straight to the hospital.
他们应该给不同的设备弄不同的声音
They got to find different sounds for different things.
什么东西都哔哔
Everything beeps.
火警 助听器 微波炉 电♥话♥
Smoke alarms, hearing aids, microwaves, cell phones.
等心脏移植就能让我心脏病发作
I'm gonna have a heart attack waiting for my heart transplant.
你有9伏电池吗
You got a nine-volt battery?
我帮你换
I can change that for you.
在微波炉下面的废品抽屉里
In the junk drawer under the microwave.
弗兰克
Frank?
安东
Antoine.
我借了你的钥匙来帮忙
I borrowed your keys so I could help.
我去怀特堡给她带了这个
I went to White Castle and bought her this.
我以为她现在会很饿了
I thought she'd be starving by now.
不饿 谢了
She's not. Thank you.
弗兰克
Frank...
抱歉 "泥流""猛击"下肚 我就爱袭胸
Sorry, two mudslides and a line of blow, I get grabby.
大卫在洗手间嗨 你要不要来点
David's doing a rail in the men's room. You want some?
-不行 -行
- Can't. - Can.
别总是工作
You got to slow down on the work
享受夏天嘛
and enjoy the summer!
是啊 到时一月
I'll keep that in mind
我就得喂家里人狗粮了
when I'm feeding my family dog food in January.
大卫的朋友理查德明天过来
David's friend Richard's coming to town tomorrow.
见见他吧 我们让他们带我们出城
Meet him! We'll make them take us out on the town.
别再担心赚钱的事儿了
Instead of worrying about making money,
-我们花他们的 -不喜欢已婚的
- we'll be spending theirs. - Not into married guys.
我没说过他已婚 见见他吧
I never said he was married. Meet him!
不知不觉间 你的咪♥咪♥会下垂
Before you know it, your shit will start sagging,
静脉会显露 你想跟人搞
leg veins will pop up, and you won't be able to screw
都得靠润滑剂
without handfuls of Astroglide.
-我才21 -21岁不代表你应该在一棵树上吊死
- I'm 21. - It doesn't make you a kept woman.
只能代表你是个聪明女人
It makes you a smart one.
谁想去我家
Who wants to move this party
继续第二趴
back to my pied-a-terre?
我 你 菲奥娜你去吗
Me! You! Fiona?
改天吧
Uh, another time.
你告诉她理查德的事了吗
You asked about Richard?
她还在考虑
She's thinking about it.
来吧 我需要个伴
Come on, I need an accomplice.
而且我还能名正言顺地告诉霍尔 我是跟
Plus, when I tell Hal we're going out for a girl's night,
闺蜜出去嗨了
I won't be lying.
拜
Bye.
利亚姆
Liam!
早就想在这做了
Always wanted to do that here!
终于报了那个因为我在一垒小便
Get back at that little league commissioner
而把我踢出棒球队的那个联盟委员的仇了
who kicked me off my baseball team for pissing on first base.
我记得
I remember.
你怎么记得
You heard about that?
我当时是二垒
I was playing second.
挺壮的嘛
Fucking tough guy, huh?
在里面除了锻炼也没别的可做了
Not much to do in the joint but work out.
可以看书啊
You could read.
滚吧 反正这辈子就这样了
Fuck off. Fucked for life anyway, man.
明天想溜进去看红袜队的比赛吗
Want to sneak into the Sox game tomorrow?
不了 我得找份工作
Nah, man. I got to get me a job.
如果两个礼拜之内找不到的话
If I don't get one in two weeks,
我那个烦人的假释官就会帮我找一个
my probation skank's gonna do it for me,
搞不好要会被送去肉类加工场
and I'm gonna end up losing a fucking limb
被机器夹断胳膊
at the meat packing plant.
没准她能帮你找到更好的
Maybe she'll find you something better.
她他妈的才找不到呢
She ain't gonna find fuck all.
我老爸威胁一个他在高中认识的人
My dad even had to threaten this mook he knows
也只能给我搞到一份修屋顶的工作
from high school to get me a job tarring roofs.
你可以去马尔科姆X啊
Maybe you could head down to Malcolm X.
参加个职业培训
You know, take some vocational training.
你妈 我们为啥扯上社区大学了
Why the fuck are we talking about community college right now?
老天 你接下来是打算铺块毯子
Jesus Christ, you want us to spread a blanket out
躺在上面看流星吗
and look for shooting stars next?
我可以和琳达说说
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表