Frank, sweetie, I love you too,
但是我在治疗期间学到的是
But I have learned in therapy
你不能改变这个世界
That you can't control what goes on in the world.
只能选择作为其中一部分活下去
No, you can just choose to be a part of it every single day.
差点就错过了
Ha-ha! I almost didn't make it.
我得绕一大圈
I had to take the long way around
才能避开露西·乔和她的横幅
to avoid Lucy joe and her banner.
菲奥娜·加拉格上了我爸爸
你有没有希望当时那炮值得遭这种罪
Don't you wish the sex was worth the punishment?
喂 克雷格 你该阻止一下
Hi, Craig, you need to call off
你的那个傻♥逼♥老婆了
your mouth-foaming-bitch-of-a-wife!
我是菲奥娜·加拉格
And this is Fiona Gallagher.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
好样的
Smooth.
我还是不明白他干嘛要告诉她
I still don't understand why he told her.
因为他是个孬种 你老是挑孬种
'cause he's a pussy. You always pick pussies.
吃什么就是什么[pussy直译阴♥道♥]
Well, they are what they eat.
理查德这周从法国回来
Oh, Richard's back from France this week.
茉莉给你介绍的那个
The Jasmine set-up?
是啊 我和他们准备出去玩玩
Yeah, me, Jasmine, David and him are gonna hang out.
-你和小凯也来吧 -不去
- Maybe you and Kev? - Pass.
你自己和那个吃伟哥的3P去吧
Have fun in the viagra triangle.
之后还有黛比的通宵派对
Deb's having a sleepover party night after next
我逼她办的 你得来参加
'cause I told her that she had to. And you have to come.
不行 我得在疗养院值夜班
Oh, I can't. I'm working overnight at the home.
你听听她的派对名单吧
Do you want to hear her guest list?
菲奥娜 维罗妮卡 还有金吉姑妈
Fiona, Veronica and Aunt Ginger.
可怜孩子
Poor kid.
只邀请了三个人
Three people on her list,
两个人在养老院出不来
and two of 'em are stuck in an old age home all night.
她没朋友 小维
She's got no friends, V.
我之前怎么会没发现呢
How did I not see that she had no friends?
身份证给我看一下
Hey, you. Can I see some id, please?
开玩笑呢吧
Are you kidding me?
-给我看就是 我得装装样子 -好好
Show me something. I gotta cover my ass. -All right.
谢谢 德维恩·福斯特
Thank you, Dwayne Foster.
给我杯可乐吧
Can I just get a coke?
你干嘛这样
Now, why would you do that?
哪样
What?
不喝酒
Not drink.
去下厕所
Gotta piss.
如果我无法灌醉他
How the hell am I supposed to loosen him up
我哪找得到机会
and get any shit on this guy
挖他的料
if he's stone sober?
哥们儿 说老实话
Man, I'm telling ya,
我不觉得他会有什么不能见人的秘密
I don't think the guy has any dirt on him at all.
他肯定图谋不轨
He's gotta have an angle.
不过是个普通人罢了
I think he's just some joe-bag-a-donuts dude.
是个变♥态♥杀人狂也说不定
Or a John Wayne Gacy.
我顺他钱包查一下
I'm gonna pinch his wallet.
你的可乐来了
Hey, got your coke.
奇怪 里面的墙上有凯伦的电♥话♥
Weird, Karen's number's written in the stall.
给你
Oh. There you go.
靠 对不起 哥们
Oh, shit! I'm sorry, man.
撒我腿上了 我去洗洗 马上回来
I uh, I got some on my leg. I'll be right back.
真是太抱歉了
Ah, I'm sorry about that.
听障教育机构
这傻♥逼♥
Fucking dick.
智障 把他的钱包和手♥机♥还给我
Give me his fucking wallet and phone, you retard.
《欢乐合唱团》里的那个女同志说过
You know, that dyke chick on Glee says
用那个词是不对的
it's not cool to use that word.
干嘛这么贱
Why are you such a dick?
说到老二
On the subject of dicks,
他老二很大还是怎么着
does Choady have a choad, or what?
凯伦 你值得更好的人
You're better than this guy, Karen.
利普 问题就是 我不值得
Thing is, Lip, I'm not.
马利克今天带塔米加过来 可以吗
Malik may come by today with Tamika, if that's okay.
但是吃东西要付钱
Fine. But they eat, we charge 'em.
起这么早干嘛
Thought you'd still be asleep.
还有个派对要筹划呢
We have a party to plan.
生日派对最重要就是蛋糕
Most important part of any birthday celebration-- the cake.
你想要什么样的
What are you feelin'?
韦伯面包房♥的草莓奶酪咖啡蛋糕
Strawberry and cheese coffee cake from weber's bakery.
就它了
Definitely.
你连口味都像40岁的人
Even your taste in food is like a 40-year-old.
算了 反正是你的派对
Okay, it's your party.
三重浓缩咖啡
Triple espresso lattes!
早 茉莉
Hey, Jasmine.
她什么时候有钥匙了
Does she have a key now?
门没锁
It was open.
提醒你一下 不要带着妆睡觉
You really shouldn't sleep in your makeup, by the way.
瞧瞧科特妮·洛芙吧
Just look at Courtney Love.
谢谢你 黛比小姐
Ooh, you are so welcome, miss Debbie.
-他打给你了吗 -谁
- So, has he called you? - Who?
理查德 我给他你的号♥码了
Richard. I gave him your number.
擦 符合你的风格
Of course you did.
你昨晚没回家对吧
You haven't been home yet, have you, dirty girl?
在大卫的船上过的夜
Spent the night on David's boat.
理查德出差去了 罗马还是新加坡来着
Richard's somewhere on business. Rome? Singapore?
反正是国外
Someplace exotic.
我昨晚还剩下一些
I got a little left over from last night.
你要来点吗
You want some?
靠 早上8点你嗑药
Jesus, it's 8:00 in the morning.
大卫可能要带我去巴黎
David, I think, might be taking me to paris.
他在那有个会要开
He's got some kind of conference.
那你怎么和豪尔说
What are you going to tell Hal?
不知道 到时候再说吧
Uh, I don't know, I'll think of something.
你昨晚用的什么借口
What'd you tell him last night?
说我妈病了 我要照顾她
My mom's sick. I've been nursing her back to health.
你拿你♥妈♥的♥乳腺癌当你偷人的挡箭牌
You're using your mom's breast cancer to cheat on your husband?
这是她得这病唯一的好处
It's the only good thing about her double mastectomy.
真是好女儿
Daughter of the year.
你还好意思说我呢
You're one to talk.
海斯纳太太还带着孩子和球棒来堵你吗
Mrs. Heisner been back around with the baby and the bat?
你听说了
You hear about that?
太有趣了
It's priceless.
我老公发来的
Oh. My ball and chain.
我得回家了
I got to get back home.
你不介意我去楼上冲凉换衣服吧
Do you mind if I shower and change upstairs?
去吧
Sure.
如果理查德打给你
Oh, and when Richard does call,
答应他就是了 他是好人
Just say yes. He's a good one.
有钱又会照顾人
He's got the cash to treat you right,
而且不用药都能硬起来
and he can probably still get it up on his own.
你知道常对角矩阵A为逆矩阵时
Did you know that the trigonometric moment problem
三角矩问题
has infinitely many solutions
会有无穷个解
if the toeplitz matrix a is invertible?
知道 只查到些停车罚单
Yeah. Nothing but parking tickets.
你妈 短笛这小子一点料都没有啊
This Choady guy makes vanilla taste like fucking Thai spice.
你在查他背景
You ran a background check?
我让托尼查的
Tony.
唯一有意思的是
You know, the only remotely interesting thing
对他前女友发的限制令
is a restraining order against his ex-girlfriend
就因为她朝他扔了个相机
because she threw a camera at him.
这男的太他妈扯了
He's fucking ridiculous, this guy.
你现在和有人动了利亚姆的玩具时候一样
You're like Liam when someone touches one of his toys.
如果我找不到他的丑事
I don't find any dirt,
那我就制♥造♥出一点来
I'll just have to make some.
你们两个
You guys think you could hang out
周六晚上有时间吗
at some point Saturday night?
小黛的睡衣派对 帮忙多拉些人来
Deb's sleepover-- help fill out the guest list?
-好啊 -我会带几个脱衣舞♥女♥和大♥麻♥烟管来的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表