Oh, there it is.
看啊 又来了
Trying to cut my nuts off.
事事都是你说了算
No! Don't you talk about cutting!
不 你少给我来这套
Not my fault your parents did a number on you.
你爸妈从小虐待你又不是我的错
Like the psychotic bitch who rised you
好像那个把你养大的疯女人
was Mother of the Year! May that psychotic bitch rest in peace!
多好一样 那个疯女人已经入土为安了
Fuck you!
我操你妈
Oh, yeah? Well... fuck you!
是吗 我才要操你妈呢
Wait. Where you going?
等等 你要去哪
Monica?
莫妮卡
Monica?! Fuck! Christ!
莫妮卡 我操 老天
Get the fuck back, Terry.
快他妈的滚回去 特里
I've got a shotgun!
我可端着枪呢
Not Terry.
不是特里
Fuck you want?
你想干什么
Hi. I'm... I'm...
你好 我是
I'm Lip, Mandy's friend.
我是利普 曼迪的朋友
Mandy ain't here. Oh, yeah.
曼迪不在这 是吗
I I need to talk to her.
我必须跟她谈谈
No visitors.
她不见人
Could you just go inside and tell her it's me?
能麻烦你告诉她是我来了吗
Could you step back
能麻烦你在我
before I sprayour organs all over my goddamn yard?
打爆你肚皮前离开我家院子吗
Now, fuck off!
快滚
Mandy?
曼迪
Look, you got to call your dad off, all right?
听着 你得叫你老爸停手 好吗
Get him to leave Ian alone!
让他别再找伊恩麻烦了
Just...
你就
tell him the truth,
把真相告诉他吧
you know, even if it mine.
即便说孩子是我的
If your dad needs to kill someone,
如果你爸一定要杀个人解气
tell him he can come after me!
叫他冲着我来吧
I thought you had kids to take care of.
我以为你要在家看孩子呢
The situation changed.
情况有变
Oh, I wish it had changed before I hired someone else.
真希望是在我雇别人之前变的
Got to give them the spiel. Hey, no nips,
得给她们来个新人培训 不准露奶子
no lips, no handies. This isn't a strip club.
不准吹箫打飞机 这不是脱衣舞俱乐部
You still opening that new place?
新店还在准备开张吗
Belle Epoque. More Gucci,
叫"美好年代" 更多高端客户
less Axe Body Spray.
少点土包子
Is there anything for me there? I wish.
有我能干的职位吗 我也希望有
I can do more than waitress. I've bartended.
我不光能当服务生还能调酒
We're staffed up.
员工都招满了
Completely?
全满了吗
Just need someone to run the upper bar.
只缺一个人来管理楼上的酒吧
Well, I can do that.
我能干那个
Looking for someone who can promote a night.
我需要有能力的人
Well, I'm getting my GED.
我正在考普通教育水平测试
No one's gonna pay 1,000 bucks for a $20 bottle of vodka
没人愿意花1000块买20块的伏特加
unless the service is impeccable.
除非服务完美无缺
You ever manage? Oversee inventory, budgeting?
你干过管理 监管库存 做过预算吗
I got too much on my plate to baby sit.
我没有时间一点点地教你
Sorry. Worth a shot.
抱歉 值得一试的
Thanks.
谢了
Deb? Debbie?
小黛 黛比
How was school today?
今天在学校过得怎么样呀
Who'd you steal it from?
你偷了哪家的车
We bought it.
我们买的
Come on, get in!
快上车
Now!
快呀
Come on!
上来
Where's Frank?
弗兰克呢
Do you want to go shopping?
你想不想去购物呀
Oh, pretty girls day out!
漂亮姑娘们要去潇洒啦
Sure.
好吧
Come on, let's go.
坐好 出发咯
I got it.
我搞得定
Fucking NAFTA!
操你妈的墨西哥人
No.
不行
No. No.
不行不行
No.
不行
Marco?
马科
Where the fuck am I?!
我他妈到底在什么地方
I've been trying to reach you.
我一直在试着联系你
Take small breaths.
小口呼吸
Have any idea where you are?
听得到什么声音吗
Can you hear anything?
知不知道自己大概在哪
I'm trying my best, Marco.
我在尽全力找你了 马科
Okay? Ration your food, like those Chilean miners.
好吗 像智利的被困矿工一样 省着吃粮食
Only needed a couple bites of tuna a day to survive.
只要啃几口鲔鱼 就能撑一整天
Hey, beautiful.
大美人
Don't pass that one up right there.
那件一定要买
Do a twirl.
转一圈看看
No.
不是
Hello. Marco?
马科 是你吗
Surprise.
惊喜
Sheila, Ruben.
希拉 这是鲁本
Got shot by his pimp.
被他的龟公打了一枪
Infection in his spine.
脊椎感染了
He can't hear you.
他听不见
Deaf since birth.
天生失聪
Says that's why he started sucking a crack pipe.
他也正是因此才染上毒瘾的
I'm proud to say
我可以骄傲地说
young Ruben's come to see the Lord
年轻的鲁本皈依上帝
does not accept excuses in exchange for
完全是出自真心
first class transportation upstairs.
要登上天堂的列车可没那么简单
Been clean a year now.
他已经一年没碰毒品了
Father, just a moment, please? Of course.
神父 能单独和你说两句吗 当然
He came to us three years ago
三年前 他在一次我们举办的
during one of our winter nights for the homeless.
冬季流浪汉救助活动中前来求助
Hung on a lot longer than any of us expected.
撑得比我们任何人预期的都要久
Saints be praised.
上帝保佑
No, that wasn't what I...
不 我不是想说那个
We just can't afford to keep him any longer.
我们实在没能力再照顾他了
State cutbacks.
州政府减少拨款了
You'll receive $50 a day for food
每天你会收到50美元
and whatever else he needs, but let's just say,
用作他的伙食及生活费 我就直说了
I'm not going to be making any surprise visits.
我不会来做突击查访
Father, I've...
神父 我...
I've... done a terrible thing.
我做了一件糟糕透顶的事
I don't... recognize myself anymore.
我都不认识我自己了
When I look in the mirror,
当我照镜子的时候
it's like another...
看到的好像是
person is staring back at me, and I'm...
另一个人在镜子里瞪着我
I'm just...
我有点
I'm lost.
迷失了
Your purpose in life was to build a happy family,
你生命的使命是建立一个美满的家庭
and you achieved that.
你已经做到了
And now, your husband's passed,
如今 你的丈夫离世
and your daughter's ready to fly the nest,
女儿也将长大成人
but you're still needed.
但依然有人需要你
This is your purpose now.
这就是你现在的使命
Hi, Ruben.
你好 鲁本
I'm Sheila.
我是希拉
Okay, great.
好吧 棒极了
Yeah, this will be great.
一切都会非常好的
Hey, sweetheart, is everything okay?
宝贝 一切都还好吗
Mandy's dad came looking for me at school.
曼迪的老爸来学校堵我了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Managed to duck out before he saw me.
在他看到我之前开溜了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表