我需要4点2的平均分 高考要拿超高分
I'd need, like, a 4.2 gpa, a massive SAT score,
还他妈要什么主席推荐信啥的
and a recommendation from the president or some shit.
我唯一能确定通过的就是身体测试
Only thing I know I can pass for sure is the fitness test.
怎么 现在军队害你在喀布尔腿部中弹
Oh, so, what, the army requires straight a's now
还必须要求你是全优生吗
to get your leg blown off in Kabul?
你真想进这所学校吗
You really want this shit?
是的
Yes.
那操他的 我帮你
All right, then, fuck it. Let's make
-达成所愿 -真的吗
- this shit happen. - Yeah?
当然 学生会主席是个住在附近的小子
Hell, yeah. President's a local boy,
我还能辅♥导♥你学习
I can tutor you.
你肯定能进
You're a shoo-in.
不过我真心认为这很傻♥逼♥
I still think it's fucking stupid.
边去 赶紧出去 快跑吧你
Uh, get off... Get out of here. You better run.
你妈这怎么回事
What the fuck?
我知道 宝贝 我过火了
I know. Baby, I know. I got carried away.
但是现在怎么办 你想怎么做
But now what? What do you want to do?
你不能卖♥♥ 你得处理掉
You can't sell it. We got to get rid of it.
这可不是烟灰盒里装了点大♥麻♥烟
This isn't got pulled over
被警♥察♥拦下那种小事
with a half joint in an ashtray pot.
这是墨西哥贩毒集团级别 要蹲60年大牢的
This is Mexican cartel, 60 years in the federal slammer pot.
等等 你说什么 毁掉吗
Wait, wait. What are you talking about? Destroy it?
凯文 这有好几吨♥大♥麻♥ 老娘还是黑人
Kevin, there's a couple of tons of weed down here, and I'm black.
电费怎么办
Well, what about othe electric bill?
我们想别的办法
We'll figure something out,
实在不行用咱们存款 但这
dip into our savings, but this?
这些明天必须毁掉
This shit's got to be mulch by tomorrow.
他妈的明天
To-fucking-morrow.
弗兰克
Frank?
你去哪儿了 我担心死了
Frank, where have you been? I've been worried sick.
你没回来吃饭
You didn't come home for dinner.
我做了我能做的一切
I have done everything I can think of
可今天还是没有搞到足够的钱
and I still didn't make enough money today.
我包里有80美元
Well, I, I have $80 in my purse.
不 那
No, that's,
那不...也行
that's not-- well, sure.
我想我这次真的是搞砸了
I think I might have really screwed up this time.
看到这些幼崽这样跟着他们的妈妈
It's been crazy exciting to see these cubs
真是令人兴奋
following their mom like this.
黛比
Debbie?
利亚姆没回来
No Liam.
弗兰克没送他回来吗说
Frank didn't bring him back?
他妈的 他在哪儿
Where the hell is he?
弗兰克
Frank!
-弗兰克 -弗兰克
- Frank! - Frank!
利亚姆呢
Where's Liam?
大伙好啊
Hey.
利亚姆
Where is
在哪儿
Liam?
他第一次去别人家过夜了
He's at his first sleepover.
他才两岁
He's two!
两岁孩子很能睡的
They sleep a lot at that age.
往哪走
Which way?
这间吗
This one?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
把利亚姆还给我们
We wantLliam back.
他得待在这 他是担♥保♥
Liam stays. He's collateral.
那你就开枪吧
Then you better start shooting.
-见到你真高兴 -给我闭嘴
- Hey, good to see you. - Shut the fuck up.
那有多少钱
How much is that?
我不知道 但是我们说到做到
I don't know, but we're good for it.
加拉格家的人欠了债肯定还
Gallaghers pay their debts.
我们的弟弟呢
Now, where the hell is our brother?
回家咯
Okay, home sweet home.
晚安 小伙计
Good night, buddy,
-爱你 -爱你 哥们
- Love you. - Love you, bud.
对不起 菲奥娜
I'm sorry, Fiona.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
赶紧睡觉吧
Get some sleep, okay?
我不是故意...
I didn't mean for that to...
是个玩笑
It was a joke, you know?
我在酒吧 开了个傻♥逼♥玩...
I was in the bar, I made this stupid...
我为了凑够钱都...
I tried to make enough that I...
-伊恩 -好
- Ian. - Oh, yeah.
弗莱迪 今天拿来了什么 铝罐还是塑料
Yo, Freddie, what you got today, aluminum or plastic?
伊恩 叫凯希上来 我需要他
Ian, tell Kash to get his ass up here. I need him.
让他现在就上来 伊恩
Now, Ian.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
凯希 琳达找你
Hey, Kash, Linda's looking for you.
凯希
Kash.
能帮我个忙吗 伊恩
Can you do me a favor, Ian?
你能帮我拖延点时间吗
Can you give me a bit of a head start?
你要走吗
You're leaving?
琳达得了先兆子痫
Linda's got preeclampsia.
妇科大夫让她剩下的孕期都在床上休息
The OB wants her in bed for the rest of her pregnancy.
我做不到
I can't do it.
一或两个小时 求你了
An hour, two, please.
我跟你的孩子怎么说
What do I tell your kids?
睡觉了吗
Been to bed yet?
你不会相信我昨晚有多糟
You're not going to believe the night I had.
孩子们起来了吗
Kids up yet?
我需要帮手
Think I may need some field hands.
我们把夏天赚的所有钱都拿了出去
We handed over all the cash that we'd made so far this summer
可还欠他六千美元
and we still owe him, like, six grand.
那是我们度冬天要依靠的钱
That's the money that we count on to get us through the winter.
怎么回事 打赌吗
Well, what was it, some kind of bet?
一万块 你能相信吗
Oh, ten grand, you believe that?
现在能赚够过到圣诞节的钱就算我们走运了
Now we'll be lucky if we can bank enough to get us to Christmas.
对啊 小维 我们能至少留点
Yeah, hey, V, can we at least save some for
放在冰激凌车里 存着卖♥♥吗
the ice cream truck, you know, keep it stocked all summer?
-要多少 -一袋就够了
- How much is that? - One bag should do it.
好吧 车上每次不能超过一盎司
All right, but less than an ounce on the truck at one time.
知道知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah. All right.
可以 拿走一袋吧
Sure, take a bag.
你们这么辛苦就算是奖励你们吧
It's the least we can do to thank you for your hard work.
不行
No, no,
你不行 约翰尼·苹果种
Not you, Johnny Appleseed.
约翰尼·苹果种: 原名约翰尼·查普曼 因将苹果引入俄亥俄 印第安纳 伊利诺伊而成名
卡尔 别推了
Carl, stop pushing.
别咬人
And don't bite.
装好了 宝贝 好了
Babe, you got it? All right.
好了 就这些吗
All right, that it?
放好别掉下来
So they don't fall.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
拜拜 维罗妮卡
Bye, Veronica.
拜拜 宝贝 过会儿见
Bye, baby, I'll see you later, okay?
现在怎么办
All right, so now what?
丢到垃圾场吧
To the dump, I guess.
-真是浪费 -你有更好的主意吗
- Seems like such a waste. - You got any better ideas?
你找凯伦吗
You looking for Karen?
是啊
Yeah, I am.
她去商店了
She went to the store.
-你是利普 -是啊
- You Lip? - Mm-hmm.
乔迪
Jody.
背心不错
Nice shirt.
这些应该够了
Should about do it.
我去
Shit.
下午好 睡睡
Well, good afternoon, sleepyhead.
早餐呢
Where's breakfast?
现在吃早餐太晚了
Oh, it's way too late for breakfast.
你连午餐都错过了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表