剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
previously on SEAL Team...
我有主意了
I got an idea.
大使 我们要把所有人都撤出去
Ambassador. u202dGot to get your folks out of here.
坚持住
Stay with me.
能听见我说话吗 大使 坚持住
You hear me? Ambassador, stay with me!
特种部队的
Special ops.
我的胡子总是出♥卖♥♥♥我
My beard always gives me away.
不是因为胡子
Oh, it's not the beard.
是鞋
It's the shoes.
我叫丽贝卡·鲍文
I'm Rebecca Bowen.
我叫克莱·斯宾塞
Clay Spenser.
谢谢你送的鞋 你为什么不选个地方
Thank you for these shoes. Why don't you pick a place?
当然是高档的地方
Some place nice, obviously.
我们不能在一起了 桑尼
We can't be together, Sonny.
跑 跑 老杰
Go! Go, Jace!
你是髋关节盂唇撕裂
You suffered a labral tear in the hip.
要用关节镜手术来查看撕裂的程度
Arthroscopic surgery, determining the extent of the tear,
如有可能就修复它
and repair it, if possible.
如有可能
If possible?
鉴于你的年龄 你有可能永远也无法恢复到
Given your age,you may never recover enough for the Navy
足够的状态让海军允许你恢复B队队长的职位
to clear you to resume your duties as Bravo Team leader.
青蛙呼叫巨蟒1-2
Frog to Python 1-2.
我们12分钟后到
We show you 12 mikes out.
收到修理信息
We copy fix.
赤杀者6号♥ 我是巨蟒1-2
Red Death 6, this is Python 1-2.
看不到 我要再滑行一次
No visual. I'm gonna make another run.
防空导弹来了
Antiaircraft missile incoming!
巨蟒1-2 战机被击中
Python 1-2, wounded bird,
正中靶心3-6-0 6-9er
bull's-eye 3-6-0, 6-9er.
我将在伊朗坠落
I'm going down in Iran.
在伊朗坠落
Going down in Iran!
海豹突击队
第三季 第八集
我本来想问手术进行得如何
I'd ask how the surgery went.
但你知道我没做手术
But you know that I didn't have it,
所以 真的没什么好说的
so, therefore, there's really nothing to talk about.
这么说吧 不如我们为此举杯
So tell you what-- why don't we toast to that, huh?
手里没酒怎么举杯
Tough to toast when I'm emptyhanded.
还好我在经常在这喝醉
It's good that I got pull around here.
人们都认识我 给她一杯酒 谢谢
People know me. Get her a drink, will you?
跟他一样就好
I'll have what he's having.
-但先别否定他 -否定
- But hold the denial. u202d- Denial?
这里的一切我都打点好了
I got everything figured out here.
手术不是最好的选择
Surgery is not an option.
我们没事
We're good.
这将大大缩减
That is a call that significantly reduces
你的接下来的职业生涯
your remaining time in the field.
没关系 我选理疗 我没事
I'm fine. P.T.'s my option. I'm good.
你知道吗
Mm-hmm. You know what?
假如说你尝试理疗
Let's say you give it a try.
你至少要接受八个月的理疗
You are looking at a minimum eight months of P.T.
如果恢复的好 你最多还能再
And if rehab goes perfectly, you might manage to continue
坚持出任务一年 到头了
operating for another year, tops.
手术修复指的是进入关节内部修复撕裂
Surgical repair means they go in and they fix the tear,
以及任何潜在的结构性原因
plus any underlying structural causes.
你可能会比手术之前
There's a chance that you come out of this
表现得更好
even better than you were before.
身体要是垮了 思想也会垮
Hey, the body falls apart, the mind follows.
治好身体 治好思想
Fix the body, fix the mind.
比之前表现得更好 那...
I'm coming out better than before? That's...
你知道的 现在这具身体是很难超越的
You know, it's hard to top what's going on right here.
看 一切都很好 顶尖的 所以...
See this? This is all good. That's top-notch, so...
-杰森 -怎么了
- Jason? u202d- What?
我希望我能告诉你没有风险
I wish that I could tell you that there's no risk.
是真的 但是
I really do, but...
手术依然是让你在以后很长一段时间内
surgery is still your best chance to continue operating
能继续出任务的最佳选择
for any real length of time.
22 好了 我得歇歇
22. All right. I need a breather.
16.
蓝带啤酒绝对不是冠军的早餐
That PBR is definitely not the breakfast of champions.
你今天早上是在哪醒来的
Where'd you wake up this morning?
我也希望有故事
Well, I wish I had a story,
但我刚把麦片喝光
but I just ran out of Wheaties.
兄弟 我觉得待在家里
Yeah. Dude, I don't think just sitting at home
躲在你该死的公♥寓♥里
being holed up in your freaking apartment
可不是走出失恋阴影的好方法 兄弟
is a good way to get over a breakup, buddy.
怎么了 把手指插♥进♥电灯插座就会记住教训
What? You stick your finger in a light socket, you learn.
怎么 你现在是在告诉我
What, you're-you're telling me right now
被斯特拉伤了那么多次之后
that after getting whacked by Stella so many times
你现在准备好重回正轨了吗
that you're ready right now to put it all on the line again?
那是什么表情
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what is that?
没什么事 还没有
Oh, there's nothing to tell. Not yet.
来吧 老兄 她叫什么
Go on, man. What's her name?
又爱上那种勤奋刻苦型的女孩了吗
Huh? You go after one of them studious type girls again?
还是说你真的有种
Or you actually have some cojones and go
去找那种夜店女孩
for one of them Boom Boom Room girls? Huh?
她叫丽贝卡
Her name's Rebecca.
丽贝卡 她是华盛顿的
Rebecca. u202dShe's from D.C.
就是这些
And that's all I'm saying.
华盛顿的丽贝卡
Rebecca from D.C.
顺便说 我20分钟后要到林戴尔的办公室
By the way, I'm due in Lindell's office in 20.
小伙子 他对你有好感
Boy, he is sweet on you.
这已经是他第二次叫你了
That's the second time he's called you in.
还是你请客
You're still buying.
好吧 不然会怎样
Okay. Twist my arm.
-你好吗 戴维斯少尉 -你好啊
- What's up, Ensign Davis? - Oh, hello.
你怎么来了 和我们这些普通人一起锻炼吗
What are you doing out here? You come to work out with us grunts?
没办法 军官俱乐部的蒸汽浴室坏了
Uh, no choice. Steam room's busted in the Officer's Club.
桑尼
Hey, Sonny.
美人
Hey, gorgeous.
似乎你最近工作很忙
Looks like you're doing some heavy lifting.
要像平常一样忙碌
The usual plate spinning it takes
才能这个家运转下去
to keep this family moving forward,
更别提工作上还有无数事情要跟进
not to mention a million things to catch up on at work.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Can I, uh, do anything to help?
快餐 给你搞点吃的
Snack run, fix you something to eat?
你先忙你自己的工作吧
How about you do your own heavy lifting?
你是不是忘了你还有很多
Or have you forgotten all the forms and recommendations
准尉申请表和介绍信需要准备
you need for your warrant officer application?
没有 宝贝 我没忘 只是杰森一不在
No, babe, I haven't forgotten. It's just,
我现在要重点关注团队 如此而已
with Jason out, I got to focus on the team.That's all.
关注团队
u202dOn the team,
还是关注杰森
or on Jason?
雷 我知道你选择了准尉而不是总士官长
Ray, I know you chose warrant officer instead of master chief
部分原因是为了能和团队和杰森在一起
in part so you could stay with the team and Jason.
不 我选择准尉
Uh... no, I chose warrant officer
因为这是对这个家最好的选择
because it's the best thing for this family.
我受的训练让我成为特种作战的专家
My training's gonna make me an authority on special ops.
这意味着更高收入和更长久的职业生涯
That means more money, more career longevity...
我知道 我也希望你拥有
u202dI know,and I want that for you.
但做杰森的好朋友并不意味着
But being a good friend to Jason doesn't mean
把你自己的目标搁置一边
putting your own goals on the back burner.
奈玛 如果我表现不如B1好
Naima, if I don't kill it as Bravo 1,
我的准尉还没当上就失败了
I'll tank making warrant officer before I'm even out of the gate.
现在 杰森受伤让我处在了艰难的位置
Now, Jason's injury put me in the hot seat.
每一天都像是测试
Every day's a test.
我问你是否有什么能帮上忙的
Now, I asked you if there was anything I could do to help.
我不介意得到一些支持作为回报
Wouldn't mind a little support in return.
放松点 斯宾塞
Relax, Spenser.
不是叫你来挨骂的
You're not being called on the carpet.
相反
On the contrary.
长官
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表