剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
The Navy can keep trying, but my head can't be shrunk.
她是生理学家 不是心理学家 桑尼
She's a physiologist, not a psychologist, Sonny.
叫我娜塔莉就好
Please, just call me Natalie.
我来这里是为了研究与特种部队人员寿命
I'm here to conduct research to identify risk factors
相关的风险因素
associated with operational longevity.
B队的人是你的小白鼠 对吗
Bravo Team's your lab rats, right?
我知道这种事情不好接受
I know how this kind of thing could be received downrange.
我只是想让大家达成共识
I just wanted to get us all on the same page.
共识达成 就这样
Same page, that's all.
海斯总士官长 借一步说话
Master Chief Hayes, a word.
士兵的寿命是我优先考虑的事情
Warfighter longevity is one of my priorities.
对下一代队伍最有价值的资源就是现在的队员
Most valuable resource for future generations is the current one.
我希望你能给娜塔莉机会
I would like you to give Natalie
和B队一起工作
every opportunity to work with Bravo Team.
非常感谢 长官
Appreciate that, sir,
但B队有自己的做事方式
but Bravo Team has a way of doing things.
我们很好
We're just fine.
是吗
Do you?
B队有很长的路要走 而你还有更长的路
Bravo Team has a lot of miles on it, and you have even more.
油箱很满 我甚至能闻到"新车"的味道
Lot a gas left in the tank. I actually have that "New car" Smell.
我来这里是为了...
I'm here to...
帮你处理"磨损"
help you manage that wear-and-tear.
防止油箱空掉的唯一办法
Keep the tank from hitting empty, and the only way
就是打开引擎盖子看一眼
that I can do that is by seeing what's under the hood.
真是很棒的推销
Wow. Now, you know what, that is quite a sales pitch.
不是推销 这是我的工作
It's not a pitch. It's my job.
并且我十分擅长
And I'm good at it.
我相信你肯定是非常出色的
I'm sure you're better than good.
但是...我们不需要
But... we're fine.
我相信 你将是娜塔莉专业才能的
It is my belief that nobody could benefit more
最大受益者 总士官长
from Natalie's expertise than you, Master Chief.
我只是想让你打破僵局
I just wanted you to break the ice.
僵局已经打破了 长官
Ice has been broken, sir.
皮尔斯医生
Dr. Pierce.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
麦克准尉 有空吗
Warrant Officer Mack, you got a minute?
破门而入的声音突然这么正式了
That's awful formal sounding for a door-kicker,
高级士官长佩里 什么事
Senior Chief Perry. What's up, man?
-你好吗 -很好 就是想要跟进一下
- You all right? - I wanted to, uh-- Yeah, I'm good.
有关我的申请材料
I just wanted to follow up about putting in a package.
可别告诉我你改主意不申请准尉了
Don't tell me you changed your mind about going warrant officer?
不会的
Oh, not a chance.
好兄弟
My man.
-好兄弟 请坐 -好的
- My man. Have a seat. - Yeah. Yeah.
我还怕你的队友劝你放弃呢
I was afraid your teammates talked you out of it.
突击队员一听到有人成了准尉就害怕
Frogmen freak when one of us goes warrant.
那是因为没人知道
Well, that's because no one actually knows
准尉到底是干什么的
what the hell a warrant officer does.
说的也对
That's kind of true.
一个唬人的头衔
Got the fancy title. Straddling the worlds
介于现役军人和军官之间
between enlisted and officer ranks.
你奇怪为什么我的兄弟们会怕
You wonder why our boys freak?
不 妙就妙在这里
Nah, that's the beauty of the gig, man-- it's, like,
就好比头一天你还扛着狙击步♥枪♥
one day you're in your camis on a sniper rifle, the next day
第二天就穿上制♥服♥结交权贵了
you're in a suit rubbing elbows with dignitaries,
试图推进一场秘密行动
trying to facilitate a clandestine op.
你最后就成了一个...全方位的专家
You end up becoming, like, a... an expert in all things
负责特别行动 你懂我的意思
Special Operations, you know what I mean?
给B队提供一个崭新的视角
Offer Bravo a fresh perspective.
好处是杰森·海斯一向都很能接受
Well, it's a good thing Jason Hayes is always open
-新的视角 -是啊
- to new ideas, you know? - Right.Right.
他对这事什么反应
How'd he take the news?
我跟我的领队讲的时候 他都气炸了
My team leader's head exploded when I told him.
是啊
Yeah.
我还没有跟他讲
I haven't exactly told him yet.
我是想说
So, look, I'm just gonna say it.
如果你考虑推荐我的申请 我会十分感激
I, uh, I'd appreciate it if you'd consider sponsoring my package.
真的
Really?
像你这样思考型的人
Look, a thinking man like you,
会成为一名非常出色的准尉
you're gonna make a great warrant, okay?
把你的服役记录整理一下
Put your service record together.
我会召开审查委员会
I'll convene a review board.
确保你
Make sure you, you know,
接下来几个月通过审查 好吗
walk the line for the next few months, okay?
我不想让任何事干扰到你的申请
I don't want anything derailing your application.
我明白
I hear you.
没想到我会对文书工作吃醋
Never thought I'd be jealous of paperwork.
和那些书呆子耗上几个小时
But them hours you've been grinding with eggheads,
你都跟以前不一样了
you're startin' to change.
昨晚的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
他们一点也不为我们着想
Just awful inconsiderate.
敌人们一点也不为我们的社交安排着想
The enemy isn't considerate of our social schedule.
我会补偿你的好吗
Well, I'll make it up to you. Oh, yeah?
好 我买♥♥了两张去龙枝牛仔竞技的票
Yeah, I got us tickets to the Longbranch Rodeo.
我想着出去走走总是好的
Figured it'd be good to, uh, get out of these walls.
贴身肉搏和绳索捆绑一向都是
Rubbed meat and rope tying is the quickest way
得州男孩的最爱
to this Texas boy's heart.
-等不及了 -很好
- Can't wait. - Good.
戴维斯少尉
Ensign Davis.
海军军士奎恩
Petty Officer Quinn.
这是怎么回事
What was that about?
你知道的 我们刚刚在说...
Aw, you know, we were just talkin' and...
放松点 我跟他说我们...
Oh, relax. I-I told him that we're...
-我们只是朋友 -你是什么意思
- we're just friends. - What do you mean?
他跟你说了什么吗
He said something to you?
这样不好 桑尼
This is bad, Sonny.
兄弟
My brother.
林戴尔找来的这个生理学家
What's this about Lindell bringing in a physiologist?
是怎么一回事
What was that about?
新官上任三把火
Some new C.O. Thinking they can reinvent the wheel,
-就这么回事 -是啊
- that's what it's about. - Yeah, till you show him
直到你让他明白一切运行良好
the wheels are spinning just fine, right?
可不是吗 别没事找事
You know, if it's not broke, don't fix it, right?
我们的座右铭是 别干扰成功
Our motto is: Can't mess with success.
同意 所以我决定
I agree. Which is why I've decided
不去申请总士官长
not to go for master chief.
我要留在B队
I'm staying with Bravo.
不好意思 你在说什么
I'm sorry, what are you t... what are you talking about?
我申请准尉了
I put in for warrant officer.
雷 你马上就升E9等级了
Ray, you're about to make E-9.
你这些年来一直都想要有自己的队伍
You've been wanting to run your own team for years,
你现在要申请准尉了
and now you're putting in for warrant officer?
我知道 我考虑过了
I know. I know, man, but I've just been thinking about it,
我也祈祷过 跟奈玛谈过
I've been praying on it, talked to Naima about it,
但有太多的决定因素了 老杰
and it's just a lot of factors in play, Jace.
我家的收入会大幅提升
Big pay bump for my family.
我还能跟兄弟们在一起
I get to stick with my brothers.
是 你跟你兄弟们在一起
Yeah, you get to stick with your brothers
等哪天有了特殊任务
until they come around and they just snatch you up
就过来把你抓走
for some Special Activities assignment.
脚踩两只船
One foot in, one foot out.
这对团队的流程都有影响
That just affects the flow of the team.
你为什么不先来和我商量一下
Why the hell didn't you come to me about this first?
因为这是我的选择 老杰 我的事业
'Cause it's my choice, Jace. It's my career.
但这是我的队伍 我的队伍
Yeah, but it's my team. My team.
难以置信 做准尉
Unbelievable. Warrant officer?
这是猎户座9号♥ 一个艘被犯罪恐怖集团
This is Orion 9, a Malaysian trawler used
用做东南亚地区的"人♥质♥银行"的
by criminal and terror groups in Southeast Asia
马来西亚拖网渔船
as a "Hostage bank."
将高价值囚犯离岸关押
It holds high-value prisoners offshore
直至他们的赎金付清
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表