剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Some call it sacrifice. I call it a choice.
事实是
Truth is,
相对于丈夫和父亲的角色 我是个更好的战士
I'm a better warrior than husband or father,
我也需要如此
and I need to be,
否则我的兄弟们就不能平安回家
or more of my brothers won't make it home.
那我们为什么还要投身其中呢
So why do it, put ourselves through it?
为什么一次又一次地回归战场
Why keep coming back?
只有一个原因 为了彼此
It's only one reason: each other.
因为我们是兄弟
Because we're brothers.
作战中心 我是B2 已过蒙哥马利阶段
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2. I pass Montgomery.
-收到 -能帮我个忙吗
- Copy Montgomery. - Could you do me a favor?
能帮我问布莱克本一个问题吗
Can you ask Blackburn a question there?
到底为什么
Why in the hell
总是把我分到要爬楼梯的队里
am I always on the team that has to hump it up the stairs?
拜托
I mean, come on.
作战中心呼叫B2 空中小队两分钟后抵达
Havoc to 2, sky team is two mikes out.
作战中心 B2已经就位
Havoc Base, Bravo 2 is set.
祝你们好运 完毕
Good luck. Havoc out.
B2 有两辆警车在追逐中
Bravo 2, looks like we got two police vehicles in pursuit.
原地待命
Hold what you got.
收到
Copy that.
逗我呢 真是太低调了
You got to be kidding me. So much for low profile.
B1 这里是B2
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2.
当地警方已经惊动了整片社区
Local police just woke up the whole neighborhood.
建议取消行动 明天再继续行动
Suggest we cancel the op and come back tomorrow.
打草惊蛇了 老大
Lost the element of surprise, boss.
是否继续行动
We staying or going?
这些警♥察♥已经惊动他了
And those police just primed the pump,
老兄 我跟你说
dude, I'm telling you.
这个家伙听到一点风吹草动就会玩命地跑
This guy hears a mouse fart and he's frickin' running.
继续行动
Charlie Mike.
B2呼叫B1 收到继续行动 完毕
Bravo 2 to Bravo 1, I copy Charlie Mike. Over.
进去吧 兄弟们
Let's go in, boys.
好戏登场了
It's party time.
地狱犬坐下了
Cerberus is sitting.
门上可能有炸♥弹♥
Could be rigged to blow.
里面应该有炸♥药♥
Got to assume there's explosives in there,
但不可能已被制成炸♥弹♥
but no reason they'd be weaponized.
安全 搜查敏感地点 带走所有东西
Clear. SSE, bag everything.
三分钟后撤离
Exfil in three mikes.
你们上来的时候没看到他吗
Assuming you didn't see him on the way up?
没有 我们先遇到了敌人 但他如果想跑
No. We got contacted first, but we assume he'd come up
应该会往上跑而不是往下
if he's trying to escape, instead of down.
我们下楼的时候也没有看到他
Yeah, we definitely didn't miss him on the way down.
那他应该在十七楼
He's on 17, then.
狗狗
Dog!
我觉得他没跑远
I don't think he could've got much further.
过来 闻一闻
Come on. Here, check it out.
-干得好 -作战中心 这里是B1
- Good boy. - Havoc, this is 1.
已过莫比尔阶段
We're passing Mobile.
-高价值目标不在房♥间里 -收到 B1
- HVT is not in the room. - I copy Mobile, 1.
莫比尔
注意 追捕目标的时间还剩七分钟
Be advised, your time on target is now seven minutes.
军犬已经闻到气味 开始向目标移♥动♥
K-9 has scent. Moving to secure.
B1 这里是作战中心 收到请回答
Bravo 1, this is Havoc, come in.
B1 无线电检测 完毕
1, radio check, over.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
收到请回答
Come in.
B1 无线电检测 完毕
Bravo 1, radio check, over.
老杰
Jas?
老杰
Jas.
-你没事吧 兄弟 -没事
- You okay, brother? - Yeah.
-你感觉怎么样 老大 -发生了什么
- How you doing, boss? - What happened?
博因卡引爆了炸♥弹♥背心
Bojinka clacked off an S-vest,
把房♥子炸得一团糟
Jackson Pollock'd the apartment.
你差点就被他炸上天了 老大
You nearly got his plus-one to the champagne room in the sky, boss.
B1 这里是作战中心 收到请回答
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base, come in.
B1 无线电检测 完毕
Bravo 1, radio check, over.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
高价值目标已经死亡
HVT is killed.
队伍没有伤亡 我们现在要撤离了
Everyone's alive. We're moving to exfil.
收到 B1
That's a good copy, 1.
没出现灾难
Disaster averted.
走吧
Let's go.
跟踪组 这里是作战中心
Chaser, this is Havoc Base.
B队已安全撤离
Bravo Team is secure.
建议你们在这个地方变得太热闹前撤离
Suggest you exfil before the area gets too hot.
收到 作战中心
Copy, Havoc.
这就是你说的不留痕迹吗
This is what you call zero footprint?
我们把这叫做一团糟
This is what we call a goat rope.
开车
Drive.
差点就英勇就义了
Almost caught the last train to glory.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表