剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
少量的阿塞拜疆士兵
A small group of Azerbaijani soldiers.
局里在地面有个作战人员
The Agency does have an asset on the ground,
隶属他们的全球反应成员
one of their Global Response Staff.
理查德·迈耶斯 前特种队员
Richard Meyers, former spec ops.
他的线人带回来的消息表明
His sources are coming back with information
那里即将受到攻击
about a pending attack.
如果对美国有恶意的敌对势力控制了发电厂
If an enemy hostile to American interests takes the plant,
他们也就控制了电力
they'll control the power.
他们很可能会瓦解我们在该区域
They could destabilize the only American ally
唯一拥有的同盟国
we have in the region.
-这决不能允许 -不要有压力
- That can't happen. - There's no pressure, huh?
你们将只作为支援军行动
You'll be acting in a support capacity only.
提供支持和建议 保持低调
Support and advise. Keep your heads down.
这是一项保密行动
This is a clandestine operation.
阿塞拜疆政♥府♥并不希望表现得软弱到
The Azerbaijani government doesn't want to appear
需要他国帮助的程度
weak enough to need help.
任何美国人
The U.S. can't be seen
都不能在另一个国家被看到行踪
having boots on the ground in another country.
你们清楚我们将
You know we're gonna be coming
直接出现在伊朗领空吧
right up against Iranian airspace.
我们可以高跳低开进入 再徒步进入工厂
We can HALO in, foot patrol to the plant.
如果我们错过了目标会有很多人"招待"我们
A lot of unfriendlies in the area if we miss our target.
比在命令交接仪式上闲坐着强
Beats sitting through the change of command ceremony.
迈耶斯会负责你们和士兵间的联络
Meyers will connect you with the soldiers.
告诉他选个好地方 我们回去赴约的
Well, tell him to pick a spot, we'll rendezvous with him.
我们还有些时间 我建议你们好好熟悉一下
We've got some time, I suggest you familiarize yourself
发电厂的布局
with the plant's layout.
听着 如果你来这是想来跟我说我的头
Look, if you're coming here to talk to me about my head,
那我就把你丢出这架飞机 不带降落伞
I'm gonna throw you out of this airplane without a parachute.
我救了你的命 你就这么谢我
This is the thanks I get for saving your life?
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
我们的新指挥官林戴尔 之前找过我
Our new CO, Lindell, came to see me earlier
跟我聊了斯旺尼的事
to talk about Swanny.
-还有创伤性脑损伤的事 -好的
- The whole TBI thing. - Okay.
你已经名声在外了 那他是怎么说的
You're getting a reputation. So, what'd he say?
他说他打算引进一位心理医生
He said that he's, uh, he's gonna bring in
实施退伍转业培训项目
a physiologist, and institute the TGPS program.
-听着像有进展了 -代价是什么
- Sounds like progress. - What's the catch?
叫我必须脱离这个事件
Told me I need to walk away from the issue.
就是这个
There it is.
你觉得他是想让我保持安静
You think he's trying to keep me quiet
防止对他产生任何负面影响
to prevent any blowback on him?
我的经验告诉我 高♥官♥都是政♥治♥家
My experience, cake-eaters are politicians.
林戴尔可能为联合特战司令部或国防部干活
Lindell's probably gunning for some JSOC, or some Pentagon job.
不希望像你这样的孩子出来搞事情
Doesn't want a kid like you making waves.
我不是真地想搞得这么大张旗鼓 真的
It's just not really in me to ring out on this one, you know?
我只是不喜欢把沉重的担子留给其他人
Don't like leaving the heavy lifting up to others.
没有任何一个一级作战人员喜欢服从命令
There's no Tier One operator that likes taking orders.
就是这样
Period.
林戴尔这个家伙
This guy Lindell,
不要跟他作对
just don't get on his bad side.
那斯旺尼怎么办
What about Swanny?
你觉得不再管这件事对他就公平吗
You think handing this thing off is doing right by him?
其实 我没法告诉你该怎么做
You know, I can't tell you what to do,
但我可以告诉你的是 这份工作里有很多事
but I can tell you there's a lot of things in this job
会让你出局
that can take you out.
千万别让自己出局
Just don't take yourself out.
谢了 J
Thanks, J.
你现在都快把那副简图
You ought to be able to see that schematic
印在眼底了
on the back of your eyelids by now.
多看一遍有益无害
Never hurts to go over it one more time.
你竟然还醒着
Surprised you're still awake.
有心事吗
Something on your mind?
这次任务是从海洋上空
Spun up, somewhere over the ocean,
高跳低开到可疑领空
about to HALO into questionable airspace.
似乎是谈论我职业生涯的完美时机
Seemed like the perfect time to talk about my career.
别担心
Well, don't worry.
你晋升总士官长指日可待
Your promotion to master chief is right on track.
这很好 很好
That's good. That's good.
为什么你的语气不太像
Why am I not feeling that tone?
一直以来我都一门心思想做总士官长
I've been so focused on making master chief,
我从来没真正考虑过弊端
I never really considered the downside.
这就是军队 雷
Welcome to the military, Ray.
一切都伴随着代价
Everything comes with a price.
你我都知道队里只能有
You and I both know there's only room on the team
一个总士官长
for one master chief,
这是杰森的一切
and this is everything Jason has.
要让他离开B队只能是他战死了
The only way he is leaving Bravo is feet first.
所以你想考虑换一个队伍吗
So you want to think about another unit?
有些队伍正好有人要退休了
Got some retirements coming up.
我有考虑过 但我会不禁觉得
I thought about that, but I can't help but feel like
如果离开B队 我会让队友失望
if I leave Bravo, I'd be letting the team down.
而且我还不知道
I'm also wondering if
做总士官长对我的家庭是否是最佳选择
making master chief is the best thing for my family.
我不太明白
Not sure I follow.
我在考虑不做总士官长
Thinking about bypassing master chief
取而代之走准尉路线
and going the warrant officer route instead.
那是很大的变动 和你多年来的努力
That's a big change. It's a different path than the one
是不同的方向
you've been humping all these years.
是的 但这是高薪的后方职位
Yeah, but it's a big pay bump on the home front
我也不用离开B队
and keeps me with Bravo.
身为B2
As Bravo 2.
意味着你永远不能自己指挥一支队伍
Means you won't ever be running a team of your own,
但确实比总士官长的职位
but it does open up a lot of opportunities
多出很多机会
beyond what you'd have as master chief.
你会成为特别行动的可靠专家
You'll be a go-to authority on special activities.
做军官会给你的人生
Being an officer would change your life
带来多方面改变 雷
in more ways than one, Ray.
很多人会向你寻求答案
A lot of people will be looking to you for answers.
但你明白这对队伍而言意味着什么吧
But you do know what this means in terms of the team, right?
是的
Yeah.
我很明白那意味着什么
I know exactly what it means.
A5呼叫作战中心
This is Angel 5 for Havoc Base.
A5呼叫作战中心
This is Angel 5 for Havoc Base.
A5 这里是作战中心
Angel 5, this is Havoc Base.
我们大概还要一个小时空降
We're approximately one hour out from our drop.
收到 完毕
That's a good copy. Break.
坏消息 作战中心
Bad news, Havoc.
我接到消息 发电厂遇袭了
I'm receiving word the plant has been attacked.
确认那里已被亚美尼亚民兵占领
We believe it's fallen to Armenian militia.
收到 A5 待命
That's a good copy, Angel 5. Stand by.
这次行动不再是提供协助和建议了
This operation's no longer about assisting and advising.
这是次袭击
This is an assault.
发电厂的主要关键点
Primary critical node for the plant
在控制室内 不清楚是否有人把守
is inside the control room. It may or may not be guarded.
迈耶斯联♥系♥不上士兵
Meyers lost contact with the soldiers.
我们不知道他们是否存活
We don't know if they're still alive.
目前我们也不知道你们面临多少敌人
And as of now, we don't know how many enemy you'll be facing.
-令人欣慰 -好了 听着
- That's reassuring. - All right, look,
我们兵分两路 从东侧和西侧
we'll have two teams. We'll hit the east
向发电厂进攻
and the west side of the plant.
雷 特伦特 布罗克和全金属跟着你
Ray, you got Trent, Brock, Full Metal.
从这里进入 其余人联♥系♥迈耶斯
Enter from here, the rest of us will hook up with Meyers,
-在控制室汇合 -收到
- meet you in the control room. - Copy that.
还有三十分钟空降
30 minutes to drop.
尽快穿好装备
Get yourself jocked up ASAP.
空降区域 020号♥飞机...
...the drop zone. Zero-two-zero flight...
还有五分钟
Five minutes out.
重复 504号♥飞机
Say again, five-zero-four...
2104号♥飞机 报告
flight is two-one-zero-four, report...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表