剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
是啊 都一瘸一拐来接受物理治疗了
Yeah, says nobody who limps into physical therapy.
我只是希望或许你能在我出任务之前
Look, I was just hoping that maybe you could just
把这个问题解决掉 仅此而已
help me work the problem before I spun up, that's all.
你确定你适合出任务吗
Are you sure you're fit to operate?
有过更糟的时候
Been worse.
作为队中精英 你就打算靠资历蒙混过关吗
And as the ultimate team guy, your plan is to power through.
要知道我曾经被枪击 被手榴弹杀伤
You know, I've been shot, I've been fragged.
两次直升机坠机都幸存下来了
I survived two helo crashes. All right?
被炸飞过差不多有一千次
Been blown up, what, maybe a thousand times,
根据我的记忆
from what I remember.
我不会因为一点腹股沟拉伤
So a little groin pull is not gonna keep me
就退出战场的 明白吗
out of the sandbox, got it?
从一到十 你的疼痛级别是多少
On a level of one to ten, what's your pain level
当你走路时 一级疼痛是将能察觉到
when you walk, one being barely noticeable,
十级是疼得要死
ten being hurts like hell?
-二级 -如果跑动呢
- Two. - Try running on it?
这不是个好主意
That's not a good idea.
跑动时疼痛级别是多少
What was your pain level when you ran?
不知道 大概四到五级吧
I don't know, four or five.
如果你不对我说实话 我没法帮到你
I can't help you if you're not being honest with me.
好吧 高一点 七级到八级
Okay, let's go up, then. Seven, eight.
九级还是十级
So nine or ten.
躺到桌子上
Get on the table.
到桌子上来
On the table.
你的烦人级别是十级
Your annoying level's about a ten.
赶紧完事吧
Get this over with.
我看看到底怎么回事
Let me see what's going on here.
好吧
All right.
感觉到疼或紧绷就告诉我
Let me know when you feel any pain or tension.
你这里是有点问题了
Yeah, you got something going on in there, all right.
可能是髋臼唇 也许是关节炎
Might be the labrum, could be arthritic.
你需要做个核磁共振看看坏到什么程度
You need an MRI to find out how bad this is.
你给我打一针可的松怎么样
How about you just give me a cortisone shot
然后我就下来了
and I'm off your table.
你的问题可能很严重 需要做核磁共振
This could be serious. You need an MRI.
我需要带我的队伍去巴黎
Okay, what I need is to get my team to Paris.
这是干什么
Ah! What the hell was that?
理想情况是 这是你的身体
Ideally, that was you recognizing
意识到你不能再出任务了
that you are in no shape to operate.
听着 杰森 我不能告诉你做什么
Hey, look, Jason, I can't tell you what to do,
但我的专业经验是 你不能去这次任务
but my professional opinion is you need to sit this one out
我们才好检查出你到底出了什么问题
so we can figure out what's going on with you.
我真不喜欢看到你这样子休工
Man, I just hate seeing you standing down like this.
我现在比以往更快更强壮
You know, I'm faster and stronger than I've ever been in my life,
但是我的腿伤得实在可笑
and I get injured landing really f-funny on my leg.
真正的忍♥者 雷
It's real ninja, huh, Ray?
是 最好趁现在就好好治疗 相信我
Yeah, well, better to take care of it now, trust me.
好吧 我休工的时候你能挑大梁吧
All right. Well, you ready to take over things while I'm down?
师从高手 所以我最好能行
Learned from the best, so I better be.
不过我的确希望第一次当B1出真正的任务
Though I do kind of wish my first real op as Bravo 1
不是给特勤部门当参谋
was more than advising the Secret Service.
好吧 但可别习惯了这个代号♥
Yeah, don't get too used to that call sign, all right?
别担心兄弟 我知道是临时的
Don't worry, brother. I know it's a rental.
佩里高级士官长
Senior Chief Perry.
海军陆战队司令说海斯休工时 由你担任B1
CMC tells me you're filling in as Bravo 1 while Hayes is down.
这是一个步入领导职位的绝佳机会
That's a great opportunity to step into a leadership position.
准尉军官会审委员会
Warrant Officer Review Board will be
对这次进展非常感兴趣
interested to see how everything goes.
-是 长官 -我不希望任何人填补我的空缺
- Yes, sir. - Wouldn't want anyone else filling in for me.
同意
Agreed.
对于你休工这段时间的利用
I've got some thoughts on how you should
我有很多设想 总士官长
utilize your downtime, Master Chief.
-明天来见我 -好的
- See me tomorrow. - Will do.
这家伙真喜欢施压啊
Guy really does like applying the pressure, doesn't he?
你没问题的 你会表现得很棒
You're gonna be fine, and you're gonna crush it.
我不担心自己
Wasn't worried about me.
你担心我
You talking about me?
杰森·海斯离开B队
Jason Hayes sitting on his ass away from Bravo?
你休工是我们实力最弱的时候
It's called downtime 'cause it's when we're the most vulnerable.
所以我要你好好地照顾自己 好吗
So I'm gonna need you to take care of yourself. Yeah?
-好的 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你逗我的吗 布罗克
Are you kidding me, Brock?
-快点 布罗克 -连着四次了
- Ah, come on, Brock! - That's four in a row.
-你作弊的吧 -他当然作弊啦
- You're cheating. - Of course he's cheating, man.
你瞧他 他一直作弊
Look at him, he cheats at life--
他利用狗去泡妞
he uses a damn dog to pick up chicks.
墨西哥菜外卖♥♥来了
Picked up grub from Pelon.
有瘦牛排
Got a lean steak.
炖牛肉和猪肉
Got a stewed beef and pork.
半磅烤牛肉
Half pound of carne asada.
墨西哥辣肠 鱼和虾
Spicy chorizo, and a fish and shrimp.
还有一些烤鸡
And, uh, there's some grilled chicken in here.
如果有人不想吃自己那份
If anyone doesn't like theirs.
看着很美味 新来的小朋友准时送达
Oh, looking mighty tasty there, new kid on the clock.
坐下来玩 算你一个
Sit down, we'll, we'll deal you in.
下一轮吧 我马上回来
Nah, next hand. I'll be back in a minute.
老伙计雷对这次任务想太多了
Hey. Old Ray's overthinking this one.
都是定式 飞去巴黎
It's cut-and-dry: fly to Paris,
当几天的特勤
play Secret Service for a few days,
飞回家 就这些
fly home. That's it.
是 他只是体会到B1的担子有多重了
Yeah. He's just feeling the weight of Bravo 1, man.
不容易
Ain't easy.
很大的责任 尽管只是临时的
Big shoes to fill, even if it's just temporary.
是啊 不知道杰森要多久才能归队
Yeah. I just don't know how soon Jason's gonna be back.
那兄弟还有很长的路要走
That dude has got a hell of a lot of mileage on him.
-他会没事的 -但愿如此
- He'll be fine. - Hope so.
他这次摔倒 我看到了以前
Now when he took that spill, I-I saw something
从未在他身上见过的东西 恐惧
I ain't never seen before in him: fear.
我明白的 我从马尼拉受伤住院期间
I get it. When I was laid up after Manila,
我差点疯掉了
I almost lost my damn mind,
不知道今后会怎么样
not knowing what came next for me.
那是你可以亲眼所见的伤害
That's the damage you can see with your own two eyes, you know?
子弹 炸♥弹♥ 你能找到原因
A bullet, a bomb. You can make sense of that.
但他受的是看不见的伤
But it's the ones you can't see, yeah.
这才是最可怕的
Them ones are the scariest.
请躺好 海斯先生 我们马上开始了
Please stay still, Mr. Hayes. We're about to begin.
我想我真正想要的 就是你不要死掉
I guess what I really want is for you not to die.
如果我连发生了什么都不知道
How am I supposed to make a decision like this
我怎么才能做出这样的决定呢
if I don't even know what happened?
杰森
Jason!
一切都会好的
It's gonna be all right.
-死了 -爸爸
- Dead! - Dad!
自从我妻子去世...
Since my wife died...
我是你此生所爱
I'm the love of your life.
但也许不该继续做你妻子了
But I don't think I should be your wife anymore.
爸爸
Dad.
休息了好几天
Yeah, a couple days off my leg, I'm telling you,
大夫 我的腿感觉好多了
feel a lot better, Doc.
图像显示的可以不是这么回事 总士官长
Well, the images tell a different story, Master Chief.
不仅是腹股沟 你是髋关节盂唇撕裂
This isn't just groin. You've suffered a labral tear in the hip.
-所以呢 -髋关节盂唇是
- And? - And the labrum is the gasket
将股骨头固定的软骨组织
that keeps your femur in the ball-and-socket joint.
一旦撕裂 不能自愈
When it's torn, it doesn't heal itself.
那我什么时候能归队呢
Well, how fast before I get back to my team?
我们要做进一步的检查
Well, we'll have to get in there and check it out.
用关节镜手术来查看
Arthroscopic surgery, we're gonna determine the, uh,
撕裂的程度 如有可能就修复它
extent of the tear and repair it, if possible.
如有可能
If possible?
如果损伤无法修复
There's a chance the damage can't be corrected,
会显著的影响你的
which would significantly limit the stress
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表