剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
得州一分
Texas, one.
博科圣地组织零分
Boko Haram, zero.
说得好 B4
That's a good call, 4.
我们收拾东西回家吧
Okay, let's pick up the scraps and head home.
燃油补充完成
Refueling complete.
给我一罐 兄弟
Yeah, bring it over, buddy.
我都不记得什么时候遇到过坦克
I just can't remember the last time we came up against a tank.
你懂吗
You know?
需要迅速思考 吸引他们的火力
That was some quick thinking, drawing their fire.
-我们总是能赢 是吗 -得庆祝一下
- Old Glory always comes through, right? - Let me cheers that.
没错
That's right.
真是无所畏惧
Fearless stuff.
同时也很鲁莽
Also reckless as hell.
没错 鲁莽 毫无疑问
Yeah, reckless. That's for sure.
他们要是再靠近一些
Tell you what, they get any closer,
我不知道我们还能不能活着回来
I'm not sure any one of us is coming home.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
特别是现在
Especially now that, uh,
贾米拉开始问问题
Jameelah's starting to ask questions.
就是那种问题
You know, the kind wondering
问我能不能从战场上
if I'm always gonna make the flight home
活着回家
from the battlefield.
她到了问这种问题的年纪了
That age, huh? She's asking questions.
-很难回答 -没错
- It's tough. - Yeah.
你是怎么回答艾玛和小麦的
How'd you tell Emma and Mikey?
我没回答 阿兰娜搞定了这些问题
I didn't. Uh, Alana, she took care of all that.
我完全理解你的想法
You know, I definitely understand the desire
不想告诉他们真♥相♥
not to want to get that real with them.
对我来说
'Cause, at this point...
我能给贾米拉最好的回答
best answer I got for Jameelah is,
就是"爸爸是个水手 亲爱的"
"Daddy's a sailor, honey."
我的孩子知道我是海豹突击队员
My kids, they knew that I was a SEAL.
我只是 没告诉他们细节
I just... didn't tell 'em the details.
我不想让他们担心我有危险
'Cause I just didn't want them to think bad of me, you know?
你知道的
You know what? Just...
别告诉你女儿那些细节
leave out the details with your little girl.
就可以了
That's all.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
不过 那些我们深爱的人
Still, the people we love deserve to...
有权利了解我们 对吗
to know us, right?
你得相信他们
Hmm? Just got to trust that they'll, uh...
能够理解
understand.
进来
Come on in.
你找我吗 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
那天向参议员做的演示效果很好
Some fine work with the senators the other day.
放松点 斯宾塞
Relax, Spenser.
你的互动演示
Your, uh, interactive demonstration
让参观不至于那么无聊
kept the tour from being a bust.
是的
Yeah.
你不断让我刮目相看 斯宾塞
So, you, uh... Well, you continue to impress me, Spenser.
那天早上你的提议
Your suggestion the other morning,
凭借在也门的表现获得的铜星勋章
the BV for your actions in Yemen.
我刚来的时候
So, when I first got here,
你在搞事情
you were making waves.
我让你别管脑损伤的事情
I told you to stand down on the TBI issue,
以免影响你的职业生涯
in part to keep you from tanking your own career.
从那以后我就知道了
Well, I've since come to learn that...
搞事情才是你的强项
making waves is your strength.
谢谢长官
I mean, thank you, sir.
我们那天讨论的事情 你考虑过了吗
You given any thought to our talk the other day?
你想走怎样的职业道路
What kind of career path you'd like to take?
我一直想的是 有一天自己带队
I've always just figured I'd lead my own team one day.
除了冲锋陷阵之外考虑过其他的吗
You ever considered anything beyond kicking doors?
你会是STA-21计划的绝佳人选
You'd be an outstanding candidate for STA-21.
海员到上将计划
Seaman to Admiral?
是的 高层领导需要优秀的人才 斯宾塞
Yeah, we need good people at the top, Spenser.
成为上将之后 你就能拥有影响力
And being an admiral would give you the kind of influence
能在很多领域
it takes to make a real difference
真正有所作为的影响力
in a lot of areas.
我从来没考虑过这个方向
I never really thought about it before.
该考虑一下了
Well, you should.
就这样
That's all.
有人在吗
Knock-knock.
是谁在家呢
Who in my house?
-你好吗 -亲爱的
- Hello. - Hey, babe.
所有人都顺利回来了吗
Everyone make it back?
是的 亲爱的 都很顺利
Yeah, babe. All good.
家里一切还好吗
How's everything here?
等等
Hello?
贾米拉很好奇
Jameelah's been full of questions about you
你和被杀的大使在也门的事
and that ambassador killed in Yemen.
那就交给我们的女儿
Leave it to our daughter
去泄露国♥家♥安♥全♥吧
to betray national security.
爸爸回来了
Daddy's back!
这个
That's, uh,
比我以前接受的欢迎要强烈多了
much more of a welcome committee than I'm used to.
你走了之后 她每隔五分钟问一次
She's been asking when you'd be home every five minutes
你什么时候回来
since you left.
你会不会哪天和那位女士一样 出门工作
Will you go to work one day and never come home...
然后再也不回来了
like the lady?
早就告诉你了
Told you.
我说过 不用担心这种事
Now, I said not to worry about that.
对吗
Right?
看 爸爸就在这儿
Look, Daddy's here now.
但
But...
你会因为工作丧命吗
can you die at your job?
亲爱的 爸爸累了
Honey, Daddy's tired.
让他休息吧
Let him rest.
等等
Wait. Wait.
过来 宝贝 来爸爸这来
Come here, baby. Come to Dad.
我会一直尽我所能
I will always do everything in my power
安全回家
to make it back home to you,
回到你和妈妈 弟弟的身边
your mother and your brother.
但确实
But yes...
爸爸可能会因为工作丧命
Daddy could die at work.
我不希望这种事发生
I don't want that to happen.
贾米拉
Jameelah...
不管发生什么事
No matter what,
我都会永远陪着你 宝贝女儿
I will always be with you, baby girl.
好吗
Okay?
杰森 你不能就这么冲进来
Jason, you can't just barge in here.
你得事先预约
You-you need to make an appointment.
你知道吗 我那天提前走了
Yeah, well, you know what? I left early the other day,
所以应该还有点富余的时间
so there's some time left.
你不应该陪着娜塔莉吗
Aren't you, uh, supposed to be away with Natalie?
计划有变
Well, you know, change of plans, so...
我明白了 你在逃避
I see. So you are, uh, running away,
用最轻松的方式
taking the easy way out.
我没有逃避
I'm not running away!
-对 -你知道吗
- Right. - Right, you know what?
你根本理解不了
You have no understanding of the things
我看到的和做过的事
that I have seen and I have done.
十♥八♥年♥来 我冲进过地狱
For 18 years, I've marched into hell
也带回了地狱
and I have brought it back with me.
听起来轻松吗 轻松吗
That sound like taking the easy way out? Does it?
你觉得这听起来轻松吗 医生
Does that sound like taking the easy way out to you, Doc?
-不会 杰森 -不轻松
- It doesn't, Jason. - No.
我也理解不了
And I can't possibly comprehend the horrors
你的恐怖经历
that you've experienced.
但是 你现在在这
And yet, here you are.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表