剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你们别算上我了
You guys got to count me out.
-什么 -我要搬进新家
- What? - I got to get the family settled into the new house.
-什么 -得赶在我们走之前搞定 兄弟
- What? - Before we disappear, brother.
-别说了 -给我留点肉带上飞机吃吧
- Stop. - Just save me some leftovers for the flight,all right?
好吧 我做出了最终裁决
All right. I'm making an executive decision.
烧烤就在明天
Barbecue is tomorrow.
有些人要重新考虑下优先次序
And some of you need to rethink your priorities.
最重要的是确保大家回家
The biggest priority is to make sure we get home
在出发前把家里
and get everything in order with our families
各项事宜安排好
before we ship out
接下来三个月 把生活抛诸脑后
and leave our lives behind for the next three months.
这次行动大家都平安归来吧
Everybody make it home safe from the op?
是啊 我昨晚回来的很晚
Yeah, got in really late last night,
所以我就合计着亲自过来接待你
so I just thought I'd come here and be your personal greeter.
因为我们只有几个小时
'Cause we're only gonna have a few hours
-在我儿子进城之前 所以 -好吧
- before my son gets into town, so... - Yeah.
三个月来就这么几个小时的独处时间
A few hours of alone time for three months.
-问题不大 -要不这样
- No big deal. - Yeah, you know what?
或许我可以让你的朋友林戴尔
Maybe I can get your friend Lindell
给你一个在贾拉拉巴德的特殊任务
to get some kind of a special assignment for you in J-bad.
你可以过来帮忙
You could come and help, you know?
来帮助我 我那个髋部问题
Work with that, that hip thing that I have.
那些髋部训练
Those hip exercises?
帮我活动活动关节
Get that movement going?
天哪 这髋部
Oh, gracious, that hip.
绝对需要拉伸一下 既然你提了一嘴
Definitely needs a stretch, now that you mention it.
-是小麦 等一下 -好
- Mikey. Hold on. - Okay.
嘿 伙计
Hi, buddy.
不
No. Uh...
明尼苏达 好吧
Minnesota? Okay.
帮我个忙 你到了
But just do me a favor, you just call me
给我打个电♥话♥ 好吗
when you get there, all right?
好的 我爱你 拜拜
All right, I love you. Bye-bye.
看起来小麦不回家了
Well, doesn't look like Mikey's coming home.
-太糟了 -他进了一个全明星的队伍里
- Oh, no. - Made some kind of an all-star team.
-他们要在明尼苏达比赛 所以 -那是好事
- And they're playing the game in Minnesota, so... - That's great.
-是啊 -这对他来说是一个好机会啊
- Yeah. - That sounds like a good opportunity for him.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Right.
你不觉得这是好事
You don't think it's so good.
通常孩子们就是家
Usually the kids are home,
我们有个独特的派驻前流程
and we have this pre-deployment routine.
我还不习惯在一个特战队的队员上付出这么多
I'm not used to being so invested in a Team guy,
而且我也不知道这一切能不能成
and I don't know how any of this works, either.
-什么能不能成 -我们
- How what works? - Us.
要相距一万多公里长达三个月
7,000 miles apart for three months.
我们可以努力成的
Yeah, we'll make it work.
别告诉我你又要出任务了
Don't tell me you're spinning up again?
不是 更糟
Nah, it's, it's worse.
是林戴尔
It's Lindell.
他现在就要见我
He wants to see me right away.
我得先走了
I got to go, okay?
我到现在才意识到我们有这么多东西
Didn't realize how much stuff we had until now.
简直恐怖
It is daunting.
没什么我们解决不了的
It's nothing we can't handle.
接着 能不能把客厅那些东西标记一下 宝贝
Here, can you mark that for the living room, babe?
好激动啊 我要睡新的天蓬床了
I'm so excited for my new canopy bed.
缇娜也很激动
And so is Teena.
你的新床会是
Ah, well, your new bed will be
新家里我第一个装好的东西 亲爱的
the first thing I set up in the new house, honey.
这样你和缇娜在那的第一晚
So you and Teena can have sweet dreams
就能做个好梦
our first night there.
你要走多久啊
How long will you be gone?
三个月
Three months.
三个月转眼就过去了
Three short months, okay?
去打坏蛋吗
Fighting bad guys?
不是天天都打
Uh, not every day.
事实上 爸爸要去的地方其实挺无聊的
Actually, where Daddy's going has gotten pretty boring.
你们住在哪里啊
Where will you live?
在一个大基地里和我的队友们
On a big base with the rest of my team.
就像是一个大型的集体过夜
Yeah, it's like a big sleepover
-每天都跟杰森叔叔住一起 -没错
- with Uncle Jason every night. - Yeah.
但是我们没有天蓬床睡 所以
Only I won't get to sleep in a canopy bed, so...
无聊
boring.
我们应该邀请别人来我们的新家过夜
We should have a sleepover in our new house.
明晚我们所有人都可以睡在我的新床上
All of us can sleep in my new bed tomorrow night.
我觉得这么多人睡不下啊
I don't think we'd all fit.
你说是不是
Right?
但是你的工作需要睡个好觉啊
But you need extra good sleep for your job.
如果你累了 坏事情就会发生
If you're tired, something bad might happen.
你猜怎么样 亲爱的
Uh, you know what, honey?
叫别人来过夜是个好主意
A sleepover sounds like an excellent idea.
我们就这么办吧
We're doing it.
桑尼 你知道这次找我们来到底是为了什么吗
Sonny, any idea what the hell this is about?
也许他想为他宝贝的克莱收集一些
Uh, maybe he wants some going-away ideas
临别感言
for his precious Clay?
海斯总士官长 海军军士奎恩
Master Chief Hayes, Petty Officer Quinn.
进来吧
Come on in.
先生们 放轻松
At ease, gentlemen.
士官长 我明白通常来说
Master Chief, I know you would normally receive
这种事我应该提前知会你 不过由于
advance notice about this, but as I've only just made
我刚刚做出这个决定 所以没时间提前通知了
this decision and we are short on time,
我现在通知你们俩 海军军士奎恩本周晚些时候
I'm informing both of you that instead of deploying
将不再参与B队的任务
with Bravo Team later this week,
他将于明天前往拉夫林空军基地
Petty Officer Quinn will travel to Laughlin Air Force Base
参与为期六周的高级军械课程
tomorrow for six weeks of advanced armory school.
要我去那
The hell I am.
我绝不可能任人宰割...
There's no chance I'm sitting out...
长官 两天之后B队要去一个战区驻派
Sir, Bravo Team is deploying to a war zone in two days.
但几周之前
And a few weeks ago,
奎恩先生在华盛顿的
Mr. Quinn assaulted a patron
一家酒吧里袭击了一名顾客
at a Washington, D.C. Pub.
而这就是我对这件事的处置结果
And this is how I'm handling it.
你干了什么
You what?
那混♥蛋♥吹牛冒领军功 好吗
Some douche was stealing valor, okay?
再说了长官 我甚至都没打到他
And, sir, I barely even touched him.
长官 如果我知道这件事的话...
Sir, if I had known...
我猜想你也不会对此事做出多少反馈
I imagine you would have done very little,
就像你们上次去关岛驻派的时候
much like after his altercation at the bar
他在酒吧发生口角那次一样
in Guam on your last deployment.
奎恩已经在这养成了某种行为习惯
Quinn here has a pattern of behavior
而你们一直忽视了他这种行为习惯
that's been ignored for far too long.
长官 这件事你应该拍我肩膀夸奖我
Sir, you should be patting me on the back
而不是转身踹我屁♥股♥一脚
instead of kicking me in the ass
我只是让那个冒牌货不要太嚣张
for putting that fraud in his place!
你可以把这件事看作你冷静的机会
Look at this as an opportunity to cool off
同时也是给你机会向我证明
and to prove to me that you are capable of handling
你能够面对阿富汗的高压工作环境
the high-stress environment of Afghanistan.
怎么 你难道想告诉我
What, are you trying to tell me
我可能完全不能去驻派吗
I might not deploy at all?
我们还有其它的选择吗 长官
We have any other options, sir?
我们也可以召开一次
We could open a formal
正式的纪律审查来调查这次的事故
disciplinary review into the incident.
不必了 长官
No, sir.
奎恩会乖乖去德州受训的
Quinn will do his time in Texas.
其实驻派并不是一件特别恐怖的事
You know, deployment really isn't a big deal.
驻派并不比出任务危险
It's not any more dangerous than a spin-up.
只不过是一次长途旅行
It's just a longer trip.
我知道和你交往并不轻松
I know what I signed up for.
我自己瞎担心会让你更不好受
Me worrying isn't gonna make it any easier for you.
一般来说 进行这种对话都要困难得多
This is usually a much more difficult conversation.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表