剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
You're heading to COP Redding. You're gone.
你最近怎样 埃米特
So how you been, Emmet?
好吧 没什么好抱怨的
Well, can't complain.
还活着
Still vertical. u202d
但是你公♥司♥里什么都没剩下了
Except all you got is the wind to keep you company.
那些牲口都去哪了
What the hell happened to all the livestock?
某人在这么多年后
Someone finally interested in the family business
终于对家族生意感兴趣了
after all these years?
我很惊讶 你居然知道那个词的意思
Wow, I'm surprised that you even know what that word means.
桑尼
Sonny.
没事 亲爱的
It's all right, darling.
珀西瓦尔一直喜欢抱怨
Percival always was a whiner.
不要那样叫我
Don't ever call me that again.
那是你的教名
It's your Christian name.
我给你取的
I gave it to you.
那是你作为父亲做的唯一一件事
That was your first and last act as a father.
继续讲
All right, go ahead.
看你小子怎么讲述过去
Let's hear you rewrite history, boy.
不好意思 我可能记错了
I'm-I'm sorry, maybe I'm mistaken.
但我八岁的时候
But didn't you drop me off at my grandninny's
你不就因为生活艰难
when I was eight years old because you just
把我扔在祖母家不管吗
couldn't cut it?
我无论如何都给你找了个住处
And somehow I managed to put a roof over your head,
你不也很感谢我
and you thank me
头也不回地走了吗
by slipping away, never to look back again.
真不敢相信
Can't believe I...
我从来没盼望过这一幕
I didn't yearn for all this:
和一个一事无成的男人 坐在空荡的牧场前
a ranch as empty as the man sitting in front of me.
够了
All right, now,
在我家里
let's try to have a little respect
还是给我点面子吧
since this is my house.
况且我还是你♥爸♥
And you are still my son.
从我妈死去那天起 你就不是我爸了
I stopped being your son the day Mama died.
你自己怎么想我不管
You do this in your own time, in your own space.
但在我面前不能这样说
But not at my table.
好吧
That's fine, man.
我们走
Let's go.
我敢肯定车还停在街区附近
I'm sure that car's probably up on blocks, anyways.
在粮仓里
It's in the barn.
这次你可以拉风地开走了
This time maybe you're gonna run away in style.
我同事在地面部队呆了11个月
My colleague's been boots on the ground for almost 11 months,
这就是他可以查阅情报而我却不能的原因
so he has access to intel I don't.
你要当心 他肯定很精明
But heads up, he's pretty sure of himself,
如果他站在党派那边
so if he's toeing the party line,
他就不会帮忙
he might not want to help.
瑞斯
Reiss.
这是丽莎·戴维斯少尉 来自海豹六队
This is Ensign Lisa Davis from DEVGRU.
原来是你
Well, that explains...
你在哪里学的打枪
where you learned how to shoot.
你俩认识彼此
You two know each other?
还没正式介绍过
Not formally.
我叫瑞斯·朱利安 在中♥央♥情报局任职
I'm, uh, Reiss Julian. CIA.
不是合同工
Not contractor.
我能帮什么忙
What can I do?
戴维斯少尉需要我们的帮助
Ensign Davis needs our help.
我认为现在是暴风雨前的平静
I think the peace process is a dam that's about to break.
很犀利啊
Okay. Coming in hot.
我知道的情报十分有限
I have a limited scope of intel,
但最近爆♥炸♥装置系统频遭攻击
but there's been an increase in IED attacks
行动范围以外也有军♥火♥冲突
and direct fire engagements just outside the A.O.
一旦我们离开 敌人就会立刻进来
As soon as we leave, the enemy's coming here.
是的 成了军事真空带
Right. A power vacuum.
现在我们认为
Attitude around here seems to be
一旦我们走了 塔♥利♥班♥就会挑起争端
that'll be the Taliban's problem once we're gone.
我们至少先弄清楚谁会来
We can at least figure out who might be coming.
我想要你手上的所有资料
I'd like access to everything that you've put together.
采访笔录 情报来源
Interview transcripts, intel from sources.
听着 你的出发点是好的
Listen, your intentions are in the right place,
我不是不同意你的看法
and I don't necessarily disagree with you.
但是我不能仅凭你的直觉
But I can't shift priorities away from this drawdown
就取消这次撤军计划
just based on a hunch.
这真是毫无意义
This is pointless.
我走之后 车可能早就生锈了
This car's probably been rotting since I left.
因为老家伙埃米特只关心他自己
'Cause old Emmet only cares about himself.
你是否在想还有什么
Kind of makes you wonder what else
也错怪了你♥爸♥ 桑尼·奎因
you've been wrong about, Sonny Quinn.
♪You think I'm wearin' down♪
♪I'm movin' for the kill♪
♪You think you can count me out, yeah♪
♪You're in my wheelhouse♪
♪You're in my wheelhouse... ♪
手上的事处理完了告诉我一声
Let me know when you're done over here.
我们可以去特战司令部的酒吧放松一下
We could use a bar in JSOC, too,
让派驻也热闹一点
liven up this deployment.
对手也打乱了你的节奏不是吗
The op's tempo's messing with your rhythm, too?
是的 但是没你对我的影响大 队伍还好吗
Yeah, not as bad as you, though. How's the team?
他们在各个地方活动
The team's got their heads all over the place.
只有雷
It's just Ray's
还在担心他的家人 他想回去
concerned about his family, he wants to be back.
而克莱 你也知道
And Clay, well, you know,
克莱为他的新事业忧心忡忡 所以
Clay's just concerned about his new career, so...
我听说你把他派到了雷丁前哨站
I hear you're sending him to COP Redding.
我派他去雷丁前哨站
I'm sending him to COP Redding
是因为他现在让人分心
because he is a distraction right now.
他扰乱了团队的活力
He's messing with the team dynamics,
他不需要在这里 他不够专心
he doesn't need to be here, he's not focused.
所以 他出局了
So he's out.
娜塔莉也是个干扰吗
Natalie a distraction, too?
所以抛弃了她
Is that we bench her?
娜塔莉
Natalie?
抱歉 雷告诉我的
Sorry, Ray told me.
我认为你们俩很配
Yeah. I thought you guys were good together.
是啊
Yeah.
现在最重要的是我的团队
My priority is my team right now.
不能让情感左右我的思绪
Can't have my head all over the place.
B队在战场 我就在 全身心投入
When Bravo is in the sandbox, I'm here, I'm focused.
做我的工作
Doing my job.
牧羊犬保护它的羊群
Sheepdog protects his flock.
根本无法分心去管别的事情
It doesn't leave much room for anything else.
这叫做牺牲 曼迪
Well, you know, that's called sacrifice, Mandy.
你在预防B队遇到什么危险
What are you protecting Bravo from?
三个月的和平谈话和休战
Three months of peace talks and dry holes?
还是个交战区
Still a war zone.
我们在阿富汗 这还是交战区
We're in Afghanistan. It's a war zone.
危机四伏
Danger around every corner,
所以 没错 B队需要我紧盯着目标
so, yeah, Bravo needs me to keep my eye on the target.
也许你比他们更需要
Maybe you need it more than they do.
这话什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是让你自己相信
It means that convincing yourself that
B队处于危险之中
Bravo's under threat
是为你的决定开脱的一种方式
is a way of justifying your decisions.
-在外面注意安全 -好的
- Stay safe out there. - All right.
狗狗真乖
That's a good boy.
-兄弟 保重 -好的
- Hey, you take care, bro. - Yeah.
好了 听我说
Yo. u202dAll right, listen up.
关键领导接触已经由
Key leader engagement is taking place
阿富汗国民军特遣队
between an Afghan National Army contingent,
和美国国♥务♥院♥完成
the U.S. State Department,
现在他们被认为是合法的政♥府♥实体
and now that they're considered a legitimate government entity,
塔♥利♥班♥
the Taliban.
关键领导接触将在塔♥利♥班♥的场地进行
The KLE will be taking place at a Taliban compound,
大约三十公里远
approximately 30 klicks away.
整个过程将会有侦察监视设备平台布置在上方
There will be an ISR platform overhead the entire time.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表