剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
但桑尼 他是自作自受
but, you know, Sonny, he-he made his own bed.
好了 女士们先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen,
烤肉
the meat
来了
has been prepared.
你好 克莱
What's up, Clay?
看看这是谁来了
Oh, look who decided to show up!
最后来 第一个走 克莱·斯宾塞的新作风
Last in, first out-- it's the new Clay Spenser way.
我听说了 兄弟
Heard the news, man.
真遗憾
It's... a tough break.
你就说这些
That's the best you got, huh?
桑尼 如果能让你好受些的话
Well, Sonny, if it makes you feel any better,
我觉得克莱接下来这六个月中
I think Clay's gonna miss you more than me
比起我 可能更想你
in the next six weeks.
真可爱
That's cute.
一点都没让我好受些
No, it doesn't make me feel any better.
但是我告诉你
Okay, but I tell you what,
当你的生活被毁掉时 我会来
when your livelihood is ripped away from you, I'll come around
用这件事来开你的玩笑 你觉得怎么样
and I'll start making jokes about it, how about that?
桑尼
Hey, Sonny!
冷静 冷静点 兄弟
Easy, man, easy. What?
我真的很好奇
You know, I-I'm actually curious.
我只是好奇 我一直在想
I'm just curious-- it's been on my mind here.
林戴尔到底是怎么
How in the hell did Lindell
发现华盛顿的事的
find out what happened in D.C., huh?
你是不是在
You happen to tell him in one of your
私人聚会上说漏嘴了 金发小子
private meetings there, golden boy, hmm?
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
老师的宠儿
Well, the teacher's pet
总想得小红花 不是吗
does need his star, doesn't he?
听说酒吧里有人告诉了国防部
Heard somebody from the bar called DoD.
-真的吗 -我们没有讨论过你 桑尼
- Oh, really? - We don't talk about you, Sonny.
那你们在讨论什么
Mmm. Then what do you talk about, hmm?
你一直说他有多喜欢你
You're always talking about how he has a shine on you.
不是吗 给这么多机会给你
Huh? All these opportunities.
所以你没有出♥卖♥♥♥你的弟兄们
So you ain't narcing out your brothers,
-那么你到底在聊什么 -够了
- then what the hell you talking about?! - That's enough!
-够了 -桑尼 冷静点
- That is enough! - Sonny, take it easy.
究竟是什么
What is it?!
你看起来有事要说
You look like you got something to say!
快说出来
Spit it out!
他在推荐我上军官项目
He's pushing me for STA-21.
我就知道
I knew it!
听着 弟兄们 听着
Listen up, brothers, listen up.
克莱·斯宾塞
Clay Spenser
就是个不懂知足的人 不是吗
ain't nothing ever good enough for him, is it?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不如你先吃点蛋糕吧
Yeah, why don't you eat some cake, huh?
吃那块蛋糕
Eat that cake.
我还没答应他
I haven't said yes.
你也没拒绝他 不是吗
Well, no, you haven't said no, either, have you?
因为B队
Because Bravo's just been another
只是你用来上位的踏板 不是吗
rung on the ladder, hasn't it? Hasn't it?
停下 只是因为你安于现状不代表
Hey, hold up.Just because you're content where you are
-克莱也应该这样 -闭嘴
- doesn't mean Clay has to be. - Oh, shut your mouth!
收到 佩里准尉
Roger that there, Warrant Officer Perry!
好了 你知道吗 你太过分了
Okay, you know what? Hey, you're out of line.
出去走走 冷静下来
Take a walk, cool off.
在旁边冷静一下 好吗
You put yourself on the sidelines, all right?
去走走吧
Take a walk.
你知道吗 几年前
You know, a few years ago,
如果B队有队员在部署前
a guy on Bravo getting shivved like this
被人在背后捅刀子 就会导致兵变
right before deployment, there would be a mutiny.
一场兵变
A mutiny.
而且将会由你带头发动
And it'd be led by you.
但你现在却袖手旁观
And you're just sitting on your hands.
你现在袖手旁观 而你们每一个人
You're sitting on your hands, and every one of you
都表现得好像是我做错了
is acting like I did something wrong.
-你是错了 -我错了
- You did. - I did?
对 而遭殃的是全队
Yeah, and the team's paying for it.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我想我只是在这里白费口舌
Well, I guess I'm just going on about about nothing, right?
不是这么一回事 对吧
Ain't that the thing, yeah.
如果没有
Because if I ain't got
要守护的兄弟了
the brotherhood to protect, then...
我就没有理由留在这了
...ain't no reason for me to stick around.
对 关于与塔♥利♥班♥言和
Yeah, you were not joking
你没有开玩笑
with the peace with the Taliban party line.
你知道我面对的是什么吗
I mean, do you see what I'm up against?
为什么"蹦蹦厅"会在你的联♥系♥人里
Why is The Boom-Boom Room in your contacts?
说来话长 所以我该怎么证明他们是错的
That's a long story. So, how do I prove them wrong?
首先
Well, first,
你需要一系列的事实依据
you're gonna need a credible line of facts to follow.
另外 你还需要厚脸皮
Next, thick skin.
他们会指控你在无中生有
They're gonna accuse you of chasing ghosts.
如果你错了 后果更严重
Worse, if you're wrong.
看起来我要开始
Well, it looks like I need to start
谨慎行事 不放过任何一个细节
crossing my Ts and dotting my Is.
可能又要熬通宵了
Might be another all-nighter.
不到48小时后
We leave for Afghanistan
我们就要出发去阿富汗呆三个月了
for three months in less than 48 hours.
等到了那 就有得忙了
The work will be there when we land.
你明晚要休息一下
You're taking a break tomorrow night.
好吧 肉都被吃光了
Well, all the meat is gone,
但还剩了一些沙拉
but we still have some salad left.
那些家伙就像一群鬣狗一样
Those guys are like a pack of hyenas.
没错 很高兴准备的这些
Yeah, I'm glad my plant-based initiative
素食类食物大受欢迎
was such a roaring success.
至少桑尼的烤牛三角肉比他的态度要好多了
Well, at least Sonny's tri-tip was better than his attitude.
显然这不是他最好的时候
Definitely not his finest hour.
的确不是
Not his finest hour
因为他正被迫和B队大家庭分离
because he's being torn away from his Bravo family.
这就是原因
That's why.
现在听起来你也想去吗
Now hearing you want to go?
你反对我参加军官项目
Take it you're against STA-21?
我并不是说反对或者赞成
I'm not against it or for it,
我只是没见你这么做
I just don't see you doing it.
什么 你觉得我应付不来吗
What, you don't think I can handle it?
-我不理解为什么想这么做 -好吧
- I don't understand why you'd want to do it. - All right...
打赢战争靠的是上战场 而不是会议室
Wars are won on the battlefield, not in the conference room.
也许我在战场上的经验
Maybe my experience on the battlefield's useful
同样适用于会议室内
in those conference rooms.
这不重要
That doesn't matter.
团队 任务 兄弟情 这就是我们
Teams, our mission, the brotherhood, it's who we are.
这也代表了你
It's who you are.
你知道的 我之前就告诉过你
You know, I told you this before.
让你被迫放弃这份工作的事有很多
There's a lot that can take you out of this job.
但你自己别主动放弃
Don't take yourself out of it.
六号♥盒子 厨房♥的
Box six. Kitchen.
记下了
Check.
搬家的人什么时候能到
When are the movers gonna get here?
再等一个小时 亲爱的
Not due for another hour, sweetheart,
盯着那扇门再久他们也不会提前来
and staring out that door's not gonna get them here any faster.
去玩会儿好吗
Go play, okay?
是谢丽尔打来的
Ah, it's Cheryl.
全方位服务的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
Full-service real estate agent, probably calling
也许打过来祝我们新房♥好运吧 你好 谢丽尔
to wish us luck on our new house. Hey, Cheryl.
你是想今天下午帮我们拆箱开包吗
You, uh, offering to help us unpack this afternoon?
什么
What?
有什么办法能让他们在今天修好吗
Uh, well, is there any way they can fix it today?
不不 我理解
No, um, yeah, I understand.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表