剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
if there was any way we could have held off
我们一定会等你回来
until you got back, we would have.
是吗 那我告诉你
Yeah? Well, I'll tell you,
跟曼迪一起擅离职守我也有错
part of it was my fault for going AWOL with Mandy.
但是 团队安排妥善
You know, team was in good hands.
你把他们平安带回 这才是最重要的
You brought 'em home safe. That's what matters.
贾米拉那句"不要死"一直回响在耳边
With Jameelah's "Do not die" Order ringing in my damn ear,
我也不敢出事
there was no other way it was gonna happen.
你知道吗 雷
You know, Ray,
我从来没跟你说过 但你知道
you know, I never told you, but you know, I really admire
我非常佩服你能平衡你的工作
the way you balance your operating life
和你的家庭
with your family life.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
-这不容易 -是啊
- I mean, it's not easy. - No.
到了三十岁左右
And being around Thirty--
回忆起
you know, remembering the Al-Hazred raid, and
突袭阿尔哈萨德的那段时间
taking me back to that time
我还不懂得怎么平衡
when I didn't have that balance-- it...
而这所有的事又提醒了我有多努力去维持这一切
just all reminds me how hard I got to work to maintain it.
是啊 你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
所以你这样的人才凤毛麟角
That's what makes you a rare breed.
我才要问问你是怎么做到的
I should be telling your ass I don't know how you do it.
J 今天桑尼那事 我必须得做出决定
J, I had to make a call today with Sonny that,
一旦出任何差池
if it had went wrong, it...
我一辈子都不会好过
it would have haunted me for the rest of my life.
如果我明天还得做这样的决定
And if I had to make a call like that tomorrow,
或是哪一天也要做类似的决定
and then another one like that the next day,
我肯定会忽视掉重要的事
I'm pretty sure I'd lose sight of what was really important.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我今天跟我女儿撒谎了 J
I lied to my daughter, J.
我第一次对待我的家人走了捷径
That was the first time I've taken a shortcut with my family.
我发誓这是最后一次
And I swear it'll be my last.
兄弟 我觉得我是在保护她 但
Man, I thought I was protecting her, but...
如果在家人面前还要伪装自己隐瞒自己的工作
if I hide who I am and what I do from my family,
那我还算什么父亲呢
what kind of father does that make me?
我只是
I just...
开始意识到
I'm starting to realize that one of the reasons
我想做准尉而不是带团队
I've chose warrant officer instead of running my own team
就是因为看到做B1所付出的代价
is because I've seen the high cost of being Bravo 1.
看到了你为团队所做出的牺牲
I've seen the sacrifices you've made for this team.
兄弟 经过了这么多年 我才发现
Brother, it's taken a lot of years, but I realized
自己没有能力像你一样
I'm just not capable of being all-in
全身心投入团队
with the team the way you are.
我是说 我爱这个团队
I mean, I love the team.
它是我很重要的一部分
It's... it's a big part of me,
可我的家庭也是
but so is my family,
我不想打破这种平衡
and I will not lose that balance.
明天 等你回来
Tomorrow, I'm gonna be happy as hell
我会很高兴地让你接管B1
when you come back and take over Bravo 1.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
I'm good.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表