剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
来打几枪可以帮我发泄一下
blow off steam when I've had a frustrating day.
你可是个长官 找别人干♥你♥的活就好了
You're an officer. Just, uh, make somebody else do your work.
那可不是我的处事风格
Not really my style.
再说了...
Besides...
原来你是初级军官
Oh, you're-you're a J.O.
那你必须要证明自己的能力
So you got something to prove.
听我说 我不确定你有没有看过备忘录
Listen, I'm not sure whether you've seen the memo or not,
不过目前在贾拉拉巴德没有什么任务
but there's not really a lot going on in J-Bad these days.
所以把你该做的做完
So just do what you're supposed to
然后你就可以去睡觉了 不必在这里练习射击
and you could be sleeping instead of out here shooting.
但是当大家都非常关注撤军的时候
You know, with everybody so focused on the drawdown,
必须得有人时刻关注大局的变动
somebody's got to keep their eyes open to the bigger picture.
并不是所有人都只想混吃等退休的
Not all of us want to just hold up our contracts.
我曾经被指责过很多罪名
I have been accused of being many things before,
不过还没人说过我混吃等退休
but a contractor is not one of them.
那你的罪名是什么
Then what are you?
得罪
Offended.
现在我要先走一步了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要回去告诉枪靶需要延缓执行它的死刑了
I'm gonna go back to giving this target its stay of execution.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
芬蒂前沿基地
东部时间 2004年
贾拉拉巴德 阿富汗
马斯登被证无罪
抱歉
Sorry about that.
请做一份新的
非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
没事的 他不是有意的
Oh, it's okay. He's fine.
不 他其实非常坏
No, he's quite bad, actually.
我可以让他这样的年轻人不跑去打仗
I can keep young men like him from running off to war,
但我居然没法教会他们怎么去招待顾客
but it seems I cannot teach them to serve customers.
你在做一件非常好的事
Well, you're doing a good thing,
你给了他一份差事
giving him something to do.
是啊 帮了我们的城市 害了我自己的生意
Yeah, good for our city. Bad for my business.
希望你给我们留了些吃的
Hey, hey, whoa. I hoped you saved some for us.
我想说的只有这些
That's all I got to say, huh?
你们昨天都近距离
You all got a front-row seat
欣赏了迫击炮的焰火
to the mortar fireworks yesterday.
是的 你知道当时是谁给我们拍了照吗
Yeah, you got any idea who was taking potshots at us?
-不知道 -我们在这里的
- No. - u202dWe've got a lot of enemies
这二十年可惹下了不少敌人啊
in the two decades we've been here.
外面有很多威胁
There's a lot of threats out there.
可没人在乎这一点
Nobody's paying it much mind.
上头必须批准撤军的事宜
Brass has to validate the drawdown.
没错 上头必须批准撤军
Right. The brass has to validate the drawdown.
上帝不允许任何小战争
God forbid a little war
阻碍了这次和平的进程
gets in the way of the peace process.
你看到这条新闻了吗 有人要被气死了
马斯登被证无罪
-请告诉我有任务了 -不是
- Please tell me that's an op. - u202dNo.
邮报上刊登出一封信
There was a-a letter published in the Post,
解释了马斯登大使没有过错
says how Ambassador Marsden
并且像英雄般英勇殉职
wasn't at fault and died a hero.
那些关于她偷运枪♥支♥
What about all that BS about her
还有挑起部落战争的谣言呢
running guns and starting a tribal war?
信上解释了这些消息为何不实
Explained how it couldn't be true.
中♥央♥被迫认错 说他们正在处理错误情报
D.C.'s eating crow saying they were working off bad intel.
这 这很好
That's-that's great.
我是说 她理应得到澄清
I mean, she deserved to be cleared.
是的 事情搞砸了 他们还想对她怎样
Yeah, it was messed up, what they tried to do to her.
他们有没有说信是谁写的
They said who wrote the letter?
是匿名的 寄给了她丈夫
It was anonymous, sent to her husband,
之后她丈夫又寄给邮报
who then send it to the Post.
不管是谁 这个人显然掌握了也门的详细信息
But clearly whoever it is had details about Yemen.
至少现在谣言已经解决了
Well, at least it's put to bed for now.
虚假陈述的问题也许是解决了
The false narrative might be put to bed,
但是肩负任务要抹黑♥马♥斯登的人
but whoever took out the bogus hit job on Marsden,
他们不会开心的
they're not gonna be happy.
看看这是谁来了
Look who it is.
戴维斯帮我们找到点东西
Davis found something for us.
你找到什么了
What do you got?
通过核查剩余的目标方案
So, going over the remaining target packages,
C队正尝试定位一些私藏的军♥火♥
and Charlie Team was trying to locate
他们没找到 但我找到了
a weapons cache but never found it.I did.
搜寻武器
Looking for weapons--
不是正规军的工作吗
isn't that more of a gig for regular Army?
至少我们是越俎代庖了
Well, at least we're going outside the wire.
这虽然不是最性感的行动
I mean, it's not the sexiest op,
但这也是了不得的事 这个藏匿点
but it's something. The cache is believed
据说哈卡尼网络曾在此
to be a spot where the Haqqani network
丢弃过他们的一批武器
has dumped off a bunch of their weapons.
不是我想扫兴
I'm not trying to dampen the mood,
不知是不是我记错了
but correct me if I'm wrong--
我们不是好多年前就已经捣毁
didn't we shut down the Haqqani network,
哈卡尼网络了吗
like, a couple years ago? u202d
听着 这并非当前最炙手可热的目标
Look, I didn't say this was the hottest target on the board.
但我们从未找到哈卡尼网络藏匿武器的地点
But we never found where the network was hiding their weapons,
所以 这可能是个宝藏
so this could be a treasure trove.
没错 而且如果这些武器落入坏人手中
Exactly, and those weapons get in the wrong hands,
可能会闹出大动静 很大的那种
someone could make a lot of noise. A lot.
好了 目标敌人有多少
All right, how many enemy on target?
侦察监视设备显示 外部无敌人活动 内部未知
ISR is showing no activity outside; inside's unknown.
好 我们今晚动手
All right. We hit it tonight.
太阳下山就出发
Sundown, wheels up.
好极了 走吧兄弟们
That's it. Let's go, boys.
怎么了
What's up?
-我感觉这地方我来过 -是吗
- I think I've been here before. - Yeah?
对
Yeah.
暗处没人
Nothing on the blackside.
好的 我们从正门进入
All right, we'll go through the front door.
作战中心 我是B1 通过野马阶段
Havoc, this is 1. We pass Mustang.
行动 你在前面
Let's move. On you.
他进了这屋
He came in here.
对 不会就这么消失
Yeah, well, he didn't just disappear.
特伦特 三十 橱柜 把他弄出来
Trent, Thirty, dresser. Flush him out.
雷 跟我来
Ray? On me.
收到
Roger that.
他怎么会知道
How the hell did he know that?
拿下他了
Got him?
来吧
Come on.
把他拉出来
Pull him out.
我们来看看这些人在藏什么
Let's see what these boys are hiding.
地狱犬 检查一下这里
Okay, Cerberus, check here.
好孩子
Good boy.
你觉得杰森真的是又来到同一座建筑执行任务吗
You believe Jason's clearing the same building over again?
这个人对阿富汗
I mean, this guy knows Afghanistan
比对他自己家还了解
better than he knows his own home.
说话 东西在哪
Talk to me, man. Where is it?
-在哪 在哪 -雷
- Where? Where? - Ray!
他只是在祈祷
He's just praying.
检查这里 是这吗
Check here. Yeah?
我发现了点东西
Yeah? I've got something.
东西清走 清走
Clear it. Clear it. Clear it. Clear it.
清干净 让全金属进来
Clear it. u202dHey. Bring Full Metal in.
-和布罗克换位置 -收到 走
- Switch-switch with Brock. - Get it. Let's go.
掀起来
Pull that.
-B1 -怎么了
- Bravo 1! - u202dYeah?
过来看这个
You're gonna want to see this.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
看看
Take a look.
宝库里就剩这了
So much for a treasure trove.
这里就是个空壳
This is a dry hole.
看起来
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表