剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我们没注意到在行动中有侦察监视设备
we didn't realize we had ISR over the target
监视着目标
during the op.
这是什么
What the hell?
很明显有人从克雷格医生关押的地方外
It appears as though someone threw something from the outside
往里面扔进了某样东西
into the room where Dr. Craig was held.
你的意思是那个东西引发的爆♥炸♥
So you're telling me that that caused the explosion?
是谁扔的
So who did it?
让我理一理 雷 还有
Let me see a second here. Ray, and, uh,
桑尼 你们在第二个走廊那里
and Sonny, you're inside the second hallway.
克莱和特伦特
Right? Clay and Trent,
你们在清除走廊的敌人 还剩下维克
you were clearing the hot hallway, that leaves Vic...
维克 你在楼梯上干掉了目标
Vic... you killed the tango on that stairwell.
就在他们关押克雷格医生的旁边
Yeah. Right next to where they were holding Dr. Craig.
告诉我们事情的经过 维克
You want to tell us what happened, Vic?
说详细点 不要放过任何细节
Don't leave anything out this time.
这里火力太猛了
I've... I've got heavy fire!
B1 这里是B7
Bravo 1, this is 7.
雷 克雷格医生倒下了
Ray! Dr. Craig is down!
B1 这里是B2
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2.
我有个人♥质♥死了
We have one hotel kilo!
真该绞死你 小子
We should string you up, kid.
你是打算让雷来背锅
You were gonna let Ray hang.
懦夫 过来
Coward! Come here!
过来
Come here!
雷说服杰森选你进来
So Ray convinces Jason to draft you,
在你身边 倾听你那些悲情故事
sits around, listens to your BS little sob stories,
你就这么报答他
and this is how you repay him?
我在队里这么长时间
All my times on the teams,
从没见过这种事情 维克
I've never seen anything like this, Vic.
我会告诉指挥部我们有答案了
I'll let Command know that we have an answer.
这太不堪了
This is ugly.
但可能属于合理行为
But probably a justified action,
鉴于维克不知道克雷格医生在房♥间里
given that Vic did not know Dr. Craig was in that room.
你们自己解决剩下的事情吧
I'll leave you to sort out the rest.
你有什么要辩解的吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
不许撒谎
No lies.
是这样的
Look...
我知道目标穿了炸♥弹♥背心
I knew there were vests on target.
但我看不到狙击手在哪
But I didn't have an angle on the shooter.
我总得采取行动
I had to do something.
我不知道克雷格医生在房♥间里
And I didn't know Dr. Craig was in the room.
所以才投掷了纵火手榴弹
So I threw a homewrecker.
纵火手榴弹是最无关紧要的事了
Throwing a homewrecker's the least of your worries.
你让雷身处困境
You left Ray hanging in the wind.
承受职业生涯终结的风险
To take the heat on a career ender.
不是这样 本来炸♥弹♥背心说法成形时
No. When the S-vest theory took shape,
看起来没人会被问责
it seemed like nobody would get blamed.
-但后来事情升级了 -升级了
- But things spiraled... - Spiraled?
升级了
Spiraled?
你背叛了那个带你进B队的人
You buried the one man who brought you onto Bravo.
出去
Get out.
-不 我... -出去
- N-No, I... - Get. Out.
出去
Get out.
在外边等着
Stand by outside.
我们该怎么处理他
What the hell are we gonna do with this kid, huh?
我车里有铲子和碱液
I got a shovel and a bag of lye in my car.
让他死太便宜他了
Death's the easy way out.
得让他一直背负这份耻辱
Kid's gonna have to live with this shame.
总得惩罚他
We've got to punish him somehow.
问题是 该给多重的惩罚
Question is... how severe the penalty should be.
一直觉得这小子很可疑
Always knew this kid was shady, man.
蓝隼终于露出了他的真面目
Blue Falcon finally exposed himself for who he really is.
形容军队中背地里插刀的队友
让雷以为
Letting Ray think
是自己杀了克雷格医生 这不可饶恕
he killed Dr. Craig is unforgiveable.
我们得铲除害群之马 对吧
We got to take his bird, right?
在队里十♥八♥年♥了
18 years on the team,
从来没有摘掉过谁的三叉戟徽章
I've never had to rip a Trident off.
这小子丧心病狂
Kid's roadkill.
我最不想发生的事情就是失去B队
My biggest fear is losing Bravo.
他根本不在乎
He ain't ever gonna shake that.
我差点就要离开B队了
I just had to live with the thought of losing Bravo.
我不想任何人遭受这样的事情
I... I don't wish it on anyone.
我们真的得让他永久离队吗
I mean, do, do we have to kick him off the team for good?
有没有其他惩罚方式
I mean, what other punishments exist?
让他降级
Bust him down a rank.
本来就是新人 降不下去了
Can't get much lower than new guy.
让他去接受纪律审查
Send him to the fleet for a disciplinary review?
或者送他去参加海洋哺乳动物计划
Or he could do, uh, the marine mammal program.
大概一年之后 如果改过自新了
In about a year, he'd be back on Bravo
可以回B队
if he redeems himself.
都做出这种事了 怎么改过自新
How-how can you possibly redeem yourself after something like this?
这不是什么战争迷雾
This isn't fog of war, man,
这是一个人把自己的利益
this is, this is a guy putting himself
放在全队之前
ahead of the team.
好吧 你知道吗 雷
All right, look, you know what, Ray?
他在你背后插刀
He stuck a knife in your back.
得你来做决定
You're gonna have to make the call.
特伦特 把维克叫进来
Trent? Go get Vic. Bring him in.
我应该坦白我所做的事
I should have owned up to what I did.
但我从没打算让雷替我背锅
But I never intended for Ray to take the fall for this.
你好像不是这么做的
You have a funny way of showing that.
是啊 要不是有侦察监视录像
Yeah, you were gonna let Ray wear it
这锅你就打算一直让雷背着
till that ISR footage showed up.
你说得对
You're right.
雷是个好人
Ray's a great man.
一个好的导师和完美的队友
A better mentor and the perfect teammate.
不应该受到这种对待
He deserved better.
不是让你来夸奖雷的
You ain't here to sell us on Ray.
现在有麻烦的人是你
Your ass is on the line right now.
B队让我有了家
Bravo's given me family
还有我这一生一直在寻找的
and a sense of belonging that I've been looking for
归属感
my whole life.
当我听到克雷格医生因为我而死的时候
When I heard that Dr. Craig was dead because of me...
我觉得我要是承认是我的错
I figured I'd lose my brothers, too,
我会失去兄弟们
if I took the fall.
但雷失去兄弟
What, so you were okay with
你就无所谓吗
letting Ray lose his brothers instead?
我慌了
I panicked.
做了凭生最错误的决定
Made the worst decision of my life.
我不配做你的队友 雷
I don't deserve to be your teammate, Ray.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
是我的错
It was my fault.
是我没教好你 小子
I should've taught you better, kid.
应该让你知道
You should've known this team
全队都会保护你的
would've went shields up to protect you.
这就是兄弟情的精神
That's what the brotherhood's all about.
是什么让大家团结在一起
What binds us together more than anything?
-信任 -对 对
- Trust. - That's right. That's right.
这种团队凝聚力
Gives us a bond that nobody outside of this team
是外人无法体会的
could possibly fathom.
确实是
It does.
你是个好人 维克
You're a good man, Vic.
你心灵纯洁
And you got a pure soul.
你一直受到这个世界的排挤
You've been counted out by this world,
而你却竭尽全力证明这个世界错了
and you've done your very best to prove the world wrong.
没人比我更清楚 在一个人最糟糕的时刻
And nobody knows more than I do that we should not be judged
不应该受到指责
on our worst moments.
我原谅你了 过来
I forgive you. Come here.
谢谢你 雷 谢谢
Thank you, Ray. Thank you.
但我不信任你了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表