剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Havoc, this is 1. We are ten mikes out.
那边没信♥号♥♥
Comms suck down there.
建筑外♥围♥至少六名
I count at least half a dozen
全副武装的壮年男子
armed fighting-age males outside the building.
像是委内瑞拉特警
Looks like VSP.
他们到底怎么找到我们的
How the hell did they find us?
我们得烧掉作战中心并立刻撤离
We need to burn the TOC and evac now.
丽莎
Lisa.
我们走
Let's go.
-麦克 -在
- Mack? - ?Yeah.
B1 目前无法通信
Bravo 1, in the blind.
作战中心暴露了
Havoc's been compromised.
重复 作战中心暴露了
I say again, Havoc's been compromised.
快走 快走
Move, move.
快点
Move!
B1 作战中心被毁了
Bravo 1, Havoc has fallen.
炸♥弹♥来了
Incoming!
火箭筒击毁了电源
RPG knocked out the power,
备用发电机已启动
but the backup generators are online.
得看清外面的情况 他们从哪里进攻
We need a visual of outside. Where'd they hit from?
建筑物西北方向
Northwest side of the structure.
约有十到十二个内瑞拉特警来袭
Counting ten, 12 VSP assaulters.
后面还有吗
Anyone moving out back?
看不到 两台摄像机被击毁
Can't see anything. We got two cams down.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
与敌军交火中 我方有一辆车严重毁损
Troops in contact, one of our vehicles down hard.
处理完这边的情况立刻返回
RTB as soon as we handle it.
收到 B1 等候指示
Copy that. Bravo 1, stand by.
作战中心稍后会发送一份情况报告给你
Havoc will pass a sitrep shortly.
委内瑞拉特警已将我们包围 该结束行动了
VSP has our position surrounded. We need to call it.
好 启动围攻协议
Go. Initiate siege protocol.
-麦克 跟我来 -开始吧
- Mack, with me. - ?Let's do it.
B2 看到B6了吗
Bravo 2, you got eyes on 6?
他还在车里
Still inside the car!
发送集结点坐标给B队
Hit Bravo with these rally point coordinates.
我们在克雷格医生的诊所见
We'll meet them at Dr. Craig's clinic.
我是特工艾利斯 基地已暴露
This is Agent Ellis. Site's been compromised.
请告知行动总指挥
Tell the director of operations
我请求调用一台发射器做扰频处理
I'm requesting a Sentinel scrambled.
我理解空域风险 但我们需要支援
I understand the airspace risk, but we need the asset.
发射无人机
Launch the drone.
克莱没出来
Clay didn't get out?!
得先赢了这场战斗 桑尼
Got to win the firefight first, Sonny!
克莱 我来了 有我在 克莱
Clay! I got you. I got you, Clay.
-准备好了吗 -等你命令 老杰
- You ready? - On you, Jace.
B2 我在往越野车方向前进
Bravo 2, I'm moving to the SUV,
派出一个单位的兵力
set the base element.
该我们了 走
That's us. Move!
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- All right, you ready? - Yeah.
一 二
One, two...
B2 已就位
Bravo 2, set.
扔出手雷
Frag out!
你还好吗
All right, you good?
-没事吧 -没事 我挺好
- Yeah? - ?Yeah, I'm good.
作战中心遭袭 我们需要返回 走吧
All right, look. RTB. Havoc's in trouble. Let's move.
克莱 你还好吗
Clay, you okay?
还好
Yeah, good.
戴维斯 穿好装备
Davis, kit up.
拉尔夫 把车♥库♥门闩死。
Ralph, go dead-bolt the garage door.
我跟他一起去
I'll roll with him.
他们在车♥库♥ 门口安全
They're in the garage. Door's secure.
我去救他们
I'll go get 'em.
委内瑞拉特警正在破门 他们炸开了车♥库♥门
VSP's breaching. They ripped open the garage.
-拉尔夫已阵亡 -阵亡了
- Ralph's gone. - Gone?
他在爆♥炸♥发生位置 找不到尸首了
He was at the point of impact. There's nothing left, man.
你能走吗
Can you move?
能走 我没事 走吧 我们快走
Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
作战中心2号♥ 我们还有多少燃♥烧♥弹♥
Havoc 2, how many thermites do we have down there?
作战中心代理指挥官 有三枚
Havoc Actual, I count three.
悠着点 兄弟们 敌方有两辆车正在驶近
Slow your roll, boys. We got two enemy vehicles inbound.
雷 你们四个去侧面
Ray, you four to the flank.
其他人跟我来 L阵型埋伏作战
Rest with me. ?L ambush?
对 我们引敌方深入
That's right. We'll draw them in.
我们开火攻击侧面 开始行动
We'll open up on their flank. Man, let's move.
举起手来
?Levante los manos!
-只剩最后一盒弹♥药♥了 -一样
- I'm down to one mag. - ?Same.
我有一盒弹♥药♥还有我敏锐机智的头脑
All I got is one mag and my razor wit.
路上可能会遇上麻烦
Might run into trouble on the way there.
-老大 我们需要弹♥药♥ -的确
- We're gonna need ammo, boss. - You're right.
拿走一切能用的东西
You know what, strip what you can.
子弹和弹♥药♥ 我们撤
Rounds and mags. Let's go.
作战中心需要我们 我们加速返回
Havoc needs us. Let's double-time it.
作战中心 我是B1 我们正在返回
Havoc, this is 1. We're RTB.
收到了吗
How copy?
不行 B1
Negative, Bravo 1.
作战中心正撤离目前位置
Havoc is departing our current position.
集结点坐标已发送
Rally point coordinates were sent.
请前往指定位置
Proceed there.
老杰 我们不能在作战中心遭袭的时候
There's no way we're heading to an alternative rally point
前往另一个集结点
with Havoc under fire, Jace.
出发 上车
Let's go. Mount up.
走
Let's roll.
好点了吗
That good?
-对我有效 -好的
- Works for me. - ?Okay.
麦克 曼迪 我们得抵挡下一波进攻
Mack, Mandy, we need to fend off this next wave of assaulters.
戴维斯 放弃作战中心 带上所有的电脑
Davis, scrub the TOC. Grab all the Toughbooks
以及所有红色标记的硬盘
and hard drives marked with the red tabs.
-咱们走 -其他的都烧毁
- Let's go. - ?Thermite the rest.
全部烧光 然后撤退回安全屋
Burn it down. Then fall back to the safe room.
收到
Copy that.
装弹
Reload!
移♥动♥中
Moving.
B队 请注意
Bravo, be advised.
我们正在执行围攻协议
We've initiated siege protocol.
作战中心已下线撤离
Havoc is going off-line for exfil.
B2 收到
Bravo 2, copies all.
作战中心已下线
Havoc's going off-line.
守住门口
Hold on the door.
枪法不错
Nice shot.
好了 咱们走
All right, let's go.
作战中心 这里是V1和V2
Havoc, this is Vulture 1 and 2.
请确认是否准备撤离
Confirm you're good for extract.
V1和V2 我是作战中心代理指挥官
Vulture 1 and 2, Havoc Actual.
我确认已准备好撤离
I confirm good for extract.
收到 作战中心 三小时后出到
Copy, Havoc. We're three hours out.
抵达时再联♥系♥
Check back on final approach.
收到 V队 完毕
Copy, Vulture. Havoc out.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - ?Yeah.
跟在我后面
Move with me.
咱们走
Let's go.
丽莎 你怎么了
Lisa, what the hell?
-我没事 -安全
- It's nothing. - ?It's clean.
我们要继续前进
We got to keep moving.
-我要没子弹了 -好的
- I'm almost out. - ?All right.
麦克准备迎接我们 我来掩护你们
Mack's set to receive us. I'll cover you.
朝他的方向转移 行动
Collapse back to him. Go.
靠近中
Coming in.
安全
You're good.
殿后的人 快走 我们掩护你
Last man! Move! We got you!
这样就能把这里烧了
That'll torch the place?
只需两分钟
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表