剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
previously on SEAL Team...
治疗没能改善你的股神经病变
The femoral neuropathy is not responding to treatment.
如果等待和希望没有任何帮助呢
What if waiting and hoping doesn't do anything?
你作战的日子将成为历史
Your operating days will be behind you.
在我看来 你救了我们一命
Far as I'm concerned, you saved our asses.
雷 趴下
Ray, get down!
我永远不会忘记
I'm never gonna forget that.
我做出这个决定 是为了保证国家一级资产
I made a decision to ensure the survival of a Tier One asset.
你太自作主张了
You went rogue.
我决定将你调离海豹六队
I'm pulling you out of DEVGRU.
而你今后的职业生涯
And for the rest of your career,
都只能透过首府
you will only see the world
位置最差的办公室窗户看世界
through the worst D.C. office window that I can locate.
圣地亚哥 他们想派我去那里
San Diego. That's where they want me.
什么时候走
When?
六周后
Six weeks.
贝维尔咖啡
桑尼 别再浪费时间了
Sonny, let's make the time count.
好的
Yeah.
我最近好吗
How am I doing?
我的工作就是保护人♥民♥ 这就是我该做的
My job is to protect people. It's what I do.
错误的选择和坏人们 这些总会发生
Bad choices. Bad people. Things happening.
你一直在受伤 但是那并不合理
You getting hurt. But that's not rational.
出♥售♥
你知道的 那种恐惧会从内部吞噬你
You know, that kind of fear just eats you up inside.
而且它会一直进行破坏
And it's undermining,
但我不想让我的恐惧把你的未来毁了
and I don't want my fear to ruin your future.
那么 你最近怎么样
So? How are you doing?
我怎么样
How am I doing?
我很好
I'm good.
你没喝你的啤酒
You're not drinking your beer.
我在慢慢喝
I'm pacing myself.
那么 你觉得贝尔格莱德怎么样
So, what do you think of Belgrade?
你喜欢它吗
You like it?
没错 我喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
很喜欢 我放假已经有一阵子了 所以
A lot. It's been a while since I've been on a vacation. So...
那你都在干什么呢
So what have you been doing?
在斯塔里格勒附近走走
Walking around Stari Grad.
-斯塔里格勒 -斯塔里格勒
- Stari Grad. - Stari Grad.
看人
People watching.
你喜欢人吗
You like people?
特定的人
Certain people.
那么
Well, then...
让我带你在附近转转怎么样
what do you think of me showing you around?
最好的地方我都知道
You know... all the best places.
我很喜欢私人参观 但是
I'd love a private tour, but...
现在不是时候
Not now.
那就下次吧
Another time, then.
好 我现在必须走了
Yeah. Somewhere I have to be.
作战中心 这里是B1 正经过"库萨"
Havoc, this is 1. Passing Coosa.
收到 我看到你正在经过"库萨"了
Copy, 1. I have you passing Coosa.
上楼 向东转
Up the stairs. Turned east.
灰色奔驰轿车
Gray Mercedes Sedan.
从亚历山大大帝街向东行驶
Eastbound. King Aleksandar Street.
-你叫了出租车吗 -差不多
- You call a cab? - Something like that.
你知道让我困扰的是什么吗
You know what bothers me?
我感觉你正准备告诉我
I have a feeling you're about to tell me.
第一 这感觉就像《为黛西小姐开车》
One, is this Driving Miss Daisy crap.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
第二 我开车整天绕着酒吧转
And two, I got to circle the bar all day,
交通很挤 但你却在里面喝喝啤酒
fighting traffic while you're inside sipping beer,
和一位漂亮女人聊天
talking up a pretty lady.
雷 谁告诉你那个酒保漂亮了
Who says the bartender was pretty, Ray?
兄弟我太了解你了 很明显
Everything I know about you says just that, brother.
不不 我一直在保护你好吗 雷
No, okay, look, I'm watching your back, Ray, all right?
-自从关岛以来 -是吗
- Ever since Guam? - Yeah?
我再也不会让你一个人去酒吧了
I'm never letting you in a bar alone again.
太早了兄弟
Too soon, brother.
-太早了 -我可不知道
- Too soon. - I don't know about that.
♪我想念阿马里洛的清晨♪
♪ I'm missing me an Amarillo Morning ♪
♪我想念风中飞舞的蓝风铃♪
♪ I'm missing bluebells dancing in the wind ♪
♪我想念放纵的爱情♪
♪ I'm missing me a love left without warning ♪
♪希望我能重拾这一切♪
♪ Hoping I can get it back again ♪
♪我想念得克萨塞♪
♪ I miss Texas ♪
♪我想念那颗孤星♪
♪ I miss the Lone Star ♪
B3 情况如何
Bravo 3, status check?
B3已就位
Bravo 3's in position.
在你六点钟方向 后方约20米
On your six, about 20 meters back.
你知道的 我们一路过来到塞尔维亚
You know, we come all the way to Serbia
我以为我们会去抓几个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and I think we're gonna hunt some terrorists,
结果我们在这里 跟踪另一个司机
and here we are, tailing a chauffeur.
兄弟 你是不是有点痒
A little itchy there, fella?
什么 你已经训练好几个月了
What? You've been training for months.
这么长时间都没中枪
Haven't been shot at in such a long time.
我们一直在努力工作想爬到食物链顶端去
We been working our way up the food chain.
马上就是开饭时间了
Dinner time's soon.
你忘了我们是从新情报官那里搞到这条线索的
You forget we got this lead from our new intel officer.
知道我想说什么吗
Know what I say?
永远别相信菜鸟
Never trust a rookie.
少尉 你确定这条情报是准确的吗
You're sure the intel's good, Ensign?
这个司机接了一名军♥火♥贩子
The chauffeur's picking up an arms dealer
他和美军在意大利的
linked to the bombing
军事前哨爆♥炸♥有关
of an American military outpost in Italy.
只是想听你这么说
Just wanted to hear you say it.
娱乐时光过去了 伙计们 集中注意
Playtime's over, boys. Focus up.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
J 我看见他了
J? I see him.
B3 这里是B2
Bravo 3, this is 2.
高价值目标正在出来
HVT is coming out now.
明白 看到他了
Copy that. Got him.
为什么军♥火♥贩子看起来都像模特
Why do arms dealers always look like models?
很奇怪 对吧
It's a thing, right?
开车
Drive.
作战中心 我是B1 已过"韦塔姆卡"
Havoc, this is 1, I pass Wetumpka.
B1 收到"韦塔姆卡"
Bravo 1, I copy Wetumpka.
行动起来 兄弟们
Heads on a swivel, boys.
为什么现在不能继续跟踪高价值目标 老大
Why can't we move on the HVT now, boss?
我们得离开市中心 待在这太显眼了
We need to get out of the city center. We stick out here.
B1 这里是作战中心基地
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
你们需要在高价值目标
You need to interdict the target
到达高速公路之前拦截 收到了吗
before the HVT reaches the highway, how copy?
收到 作战中心
Copy that, Havoc.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我们即将到达一个十字路口
We're approaching an intersection.
是个拦截目标的好地方
It's a good place for an interdiction.
我们的朋友有什么建议吗
Our friends have an opinion?
共和国广场后面的希林达斯卡和切蒂尼什卡
Hilandarska and Cetinjska is behind Republic Square,
那里正在修路 交通缓慢
which is under construction, slower traffic.
作战中心呼叫B1
Havoc to Bravo 1,
我们的友军觉得希林达斯卡和切蒂尼什卡不错
our partner forces like Hilandarska and Cetinjska.
是拦截的好地方
Good spot to interdict.
收到 作战中心
Copy that, Havoc.
B4 听到了吗
Bravo 4, you hear that?
收到 B1
Roger, 1.
我会引导目标车辆开上那条路 B4退出
I'll funnel the target car that way. 4 out.
进入十字路口
Entering the intersection now.
别看左边 别看左边
Don't go left, don't go left.
别看左边
Don't go left.
-我们暴露了 -快追 雷
- And we're blown. - Hit it, Ray.
B1 我是B4
Bravo 1, this is 4.
我们被撞出了车道 必须原路返回
We got knocked off course and have to backtrack.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表