剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
在军队里不能这样做
It doesn't really work like that.
如果能让你好受一点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我可以告诉你 如果有人强迫大使
I can tell you what the ambassador would have done
接受奖章 她会怎样做
if someone forced an award on her.
她会好好利用它
She would have used it.
妮可总是说
Nicole always talked about wanting to have
她想尽其所能给世界带来影响
the biggest impact on the world she could.
她会不惜一切去达到目的
And she used everything she had in her arsenal to do that.
像她的作风
Sounds like her.
我的老天 我还有邻居
Mother of Mary, I got neighbors, man.
怎么了
What the hell?
戴维斯 你来这里干什么
Davis, what the hell are you doing here?
你差点害死你自己
You almost got yourself killed.
不完全是这样
Well, not exactly.
就是这样
Yes, exactly.
事情就是这样
That is exactly what happened.
我告诉过你 我有邻居
I told you. I got some neighbors.
我不关心你的邻居
I do not care about your neighbors.
我只关心你差点死了
I care that you almost died.
我没事
I'm okay.
-我很好 -你居然这样吓我
- I'm fine. - u202dI can't believe that you would scare me like that.
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 桑尼
You are such a jackass, Sonny.
这个混♥蛋♥现在很好
Well, this jackass is okay.
真的吗
Really? u202d
我知道你会担心
See, I knew you were gonna be upset.
你是什么意思 桑尼
What the hell, Sonny?
我确实很担心
You're right, I am.
别再这样做了
Don't do it again.
我记住了
Cross my heart.
虽然我们分开了
You know, just because we ended...
但不代表我不爱你了
doesn't mean I stopped loving you.
我知道
Yeah.
就是这么贱 是吗
That's the bitch, ain't it?
你以前接受过心理治疗吗
Have you tried therapy before?
我被迫接受过
Uh, against my will. Yeah.
你为什么来这里
Then why are you here?
因为
Just, uh...
以前生活中美好的事情都不见了
All the good things from my past are just gone,
对我来说 未来
and, uh, the future just looks empty
很空虚
to me.
就好像 我的
It's like I'm...
内心已经死了
...so dead inside.
我看不到未来 一片茫然
I look to the future, and I don't see anything.
未来对我来说很空虚
It all just looks so empty to me.
我感觉过去一直困扰着我
I just feel like the past is haunting me,
而且
and, uh...
我不知道怎样停下
I don't know how to stop it.
我不知道怎样停下
I don't know how to stop it.
所以我想 我不知道
So I thought, I don't know...
我需要帮助
I need help.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表