剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
实话实说 这跟你没啥关系
If I'm being honest, it's really none of your business.
还有 什么才是我的类型
And-and you know what? What is my type?
某些要让其他人照顾的人吗
Somebody that need somebody to take care of them?
那些要别人扶 而不是自己站起来的人吗
You know, prop them up, instead of standing on their own?
我没这样说
I-I didn't say that.
-戴维斯 没事吧 -你知道吗 我被困住了
- Davis, is everything all right? - You know, I'm locked in,
但我仍在努力 而成果近在眼前
I'm doing the work, I'm getting results.
我真的不需要别人来告诉我什么叫平衡
I really don't need anybody worried about my balance.
明白
Copy that.
当你们被困住时 可没人来质疑你们
You know, nobody ever questions when you guys are all in.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
在高三那年
Back in senior year,
那人叫啥来着 帕吉
we were-- what was that guy, Pudge?
-帕吉 -麦克亨利
- Pudge, uh... - Oh, McHenry.
麦克亨利 你记得吗
McHenry. You remember that?
他喝的那杯野格烈酒
You-- He did that Jaeger shot.
我又回想起来 那个人真是个灾难
It came back up, it was-- I mean, guy was a disaster.
那次见到的腥风血雨比我在战场上还多
There was more carnage than I've ever seen on a battlefield.
我相信你指的是州议员帕吉·麦克亨利
And I believe you mean State Senator Pudge McHenry.
不会吧
No way.
-我发誓 -你认真的吗
- Swear it. Mm-hmm. - You serious?
既然你能跟你♥爸♥爸相处一天
u202dIs that so hard to believe in a world
这件事还有那么难以置信吗
where you just spent all day working with your dad?
好吧 你成功了
Okay, you got me.
你们两个都聊了啥
What'd you two talk about?
木头和铁丝网
Wood and barbed wire.
那真是非常 非常有标志性
It was very, very, very Hallmark.
算是开了个好头
Well, I think that's a start.
也许吧
Yeah, we'll see.
他时不时就来这
You know, when he comes in here
我那时就觉得
from time to time, I get the sense
他是想打听你的消息
he's fishing for information about you.
我也没有勇气告诉他 这些年我和他一样
I haven't had the heart to tell him I've been in the dark
也没有你的消息
all these years same as him.
你突然一下就消失
That vanishing act you pulled,
你总得告诉我原因吧
you ever gonna tell me why?
好吧 当时你去了犹他州
Well, you know, you went off to UT and...
我每天都觉得
u202dI guess I was just reminded every single day of what I...
我一无所有
ooh, what I didn't have anymore.
那时我就决定
I decided then that
如果我先离开
no one could leave me...
就没人会离开我了
if I left first.
所以我就去征兵处报名了
So I-I just went to the recruiting office and I signed up.
兄弟 把我的名字写上吧
Hey, man, put me on a boat.
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想让你劝我放弃 行了吧
I didn't want you talking me out of it. Come on.
我去的可是海军啊
Hey, look, it's the Navy.
你知道我有多怕水
You know how terrified I am of water.
你当时还是应该跟我说一声再见
Well, you still should have said goodbye to me.
当时该跟你说的何止一声再见
There's a lot of things I should have said to you back then.
你想去开车兜风吗
You want to go for a drive?
-有什么事 - 我们需要谈一谈
- What's up? - u202dWell, we need to talk.
谈什么
What about?
谈一谈马斯登大使信中提到的情况
About the Ambassador Marsden letter situation.
听着 已经真♥相♥大白了
Look, the, uh, truth came out.
没什么好谈的 都结束了 完了
There's nothing to talk about. It's over. It's done.
不 根本没有结束
Yeah, it's far from over.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
国家对也门基地的人员进行了调查
State investigated their people at the Yemen compound.
他们认为是B队的人写了这封信
They've concluded that someone from Bravo wrote the letter.
你在逗我吧
You're kidding me.
上头最近
The brass has been, you know,
得出了很多结论 如果你问我
coming to a lot of conclusions lately that, if you ask me...
他们已经疯了
They've been off.
杰森 这是件很严肃的事
Yeah, well, this is serious, Jason.
一个一级作战人员跨级别操作
A Tier One operator breaking classification
就为了控诉国♥务♥院♥掩盖了事实
to accuse the State Department of a cover-up? u202d
国♥务♥院♥有那么多方法
State Department could kneecap this team
-收拾这支队伍 -对的
- in a dozen different ways. - Right.
记得当时这只是场需要冲锋陷阵的战争吗
Remember when this war was just about fighting?
好吧 我只是想让你知道这个情况
Yeah. Well, I just wanted to keep you in the loop...
多谢
Thanks.
当这种事也发生在我们身上时
So you won't be surprised when this thing comes
你就不会惊讶了
crashing down on us.
我一会回来
I'll be back.
明天早上有一场会议
There will be a meeting tomorrow morning.
在之前提到过的那个水烟休息室里
That hookah lounge we talked about.
我就知道这么多
All I know.
明天的会要有我们的人在
Okay, we'll need somebody at that meeting.
这样就能知道
Eyes and ears inside to help us ID
他们团队有哪些人
the members of this network.
你那咄咄逼人的老板应该有办法
Your pushy boss might have some ideas.
我要回去工作了
I need to get back to work.
在这个社区里 大家都认识并且信任你
You're a known and trusted member of this community.
也许塔哈勒的话引起了你的共鸣
It's perfectly plausible Tahara's rhetoric
-这很正常 -别说了
- might have struck a chord with you. - Stop!
-你会帮助让这个地方更安全 -是的
- You're gonna help make this place safer. - u202dYes.
去跟我的妻儿说我是以安全为出发点
Tell my wife and son I put myself into a room
把自己置于一个满是杀人犯的房♥间里
of murderers in the interest of safety.
我已经按你说的去做了
I did what you asked for.
拜托放过我吧
Please, leave me alone.
你的基地供应商合同下个月就终止
Your on-base vendor contracts are up next month.
我不得不告诉你的妻儿你失业了
I'd hate to tell your wife and son that you lost your business.
你在开玩笑吧
You are not serious.
我们都要做一些取舍
We all have choices to make.
一切都挺好 不是吗
So everything's good, right?
你得到了情报
I mean, look, you got your asset.
在那个会议上安插了眼线
You got eyes inside of that meeting.
进展不错
We're good.
是啊 被勒索也挺好的
Yeah, extortion's good like that.
你现在的心情
How you're feeling right now,
和戴维斯有关吗
does that have anything to do with Davis?
她逼你做什么了吗
She, uh, force your hand at all?
-没有 -没有吗
- No, no. No. - u202dNo?
是我的决定
My call.
我以前什么没做过
Nothing I haven't done before.
似乎她一直逼得太紧
Just seems like she's been, uh, pushing it hard,
好像她处在什么战争中一样
almost like she's on some kind of warpath.
我们就是在战争中
Well, we are at war.
如果她有一条明确的路要走
If she's got a path to follow...
总比我现在要好
it's better than what I got.
她有坚定的立场 热爱自己的工作
She's staking her ground, embracing her job
而我还在努力做好自己的事
while I'm just trying to remember how to do mine.
胁迫线人 发掘情报
Coercing sources, developing assets.
我曾经很喜欢这些 无论代价多少
I used to enjoy that. Whatever it took.
直到加拉加斯的事情
Right. Until Caracas.
克雷格医生
Dr. Craig.
你在这人身上看到了他的影子
You see him in this guy?
我听见了他的声音
I hear him.
他问我是否能保护他时颤抖的声音
The tremor in his voice when he asks if I can protect him.
我回答时谎言的声音
The lie in mine when I answer.
你不能
Well, you can't--
我们不能忽视在这里要做的事
We can't lose sight of what we're doing here.
-我明白 但 -在犯罪网络蔓延前
- I know, but... - Opportunity to take out
端掉它的机会
a major network before it spreads.
显然天下没有免费的午餐
Nothing's gonna come for free, that's for sure.
塔利村应该还有两公里远
Tali village should be two more klicks.
你们能跟上吗
You guys holding up all right?
被关在前哨十个月
Imprisoned in an outpost for ten months?
他们很高兴能活动筋骨
They're happy to stretch their legs.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表