剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
You managed to sniff out all of the saturated fat on the menu.
值得赞扬
That is commendable.
还不赖吧
It's not bad, right?
是 挺好吃的 这样说吧
Yeah, it's good. Tell you what, if I...
如果我从贾拉拉巴德空军基地跑步到坎大哈
if I jogged from J-Bad to Kandahar,
我出汗的袜子都比这个好吃
my sweat socks would taste better than this.
一点没夸张
Not melodramatic at all.
-没有吗 -一点也没有
- Oh, no? - u202dNot in the least, no.
那弗吉尼亚海滩呢 你在那怎么样
Like, Virginia Beach, how's that treating you?
说不好 我办公室的风景和圣地亚哥差不多
I don't know. The view from my office is pretty similar to San Diego.
我依然需要找个好地方
I still need to find a great place to go
来一次长跑 让我清理思绪
for a long run so I can clear my head.
我的意思是
Yeah. u202dI mean, it's...
这是必要的 鉴于我和你相处了
it's kind of a necessity, given all the time
这么久的时间
I'm spending with you.
好吧 海滩附近有很多适合跑步的地方
All right. There's a lot of good runs around the beach.
也许这周末我该去一下
Maybe I'll go this weekend.
是的
Yeah.
你这次离开队伍感觉怎么样
How you doing with the team away this time?
在你公♥寓♥还有没有非生命体带来的
Have you had any more mishaps with inanimate objects
不幸遭遇
in your apartment?
那个非生命体得到了报应
That inanimate object had it coming to it.
告诉你吧 它输了 我赢了
Let me tell you, it lost, I won.
你这次面对脱离队友好像更轻松了
You seem more at ease with the boys gone this time.
是 我只是想恢复行动
Yeah, I just, uh, want to get back to operating.
这现在对我来说是最重要的
That's all that matters to me right now.
有一项钟爱的事是很好的
It's nice having something you love so much.
我们都很幸运
We're both lucky that way.
我爱我的事业 我爱我的工作
I love what I do. I love my work.
这是最重要的
That's all that matters.
你呢
What about you?
你是怎么接触到生理学的
How'd you, uh, get into physiology?
我正带着冰球穿过蓝线
I was carrying the puck across the blue line
一个金刚狼似的后卫用膝盖撞了我的膝盖
when a Wolverine defenseman hit me knee-on-knee
撞坏了我的前交叉韧带
and blew out my ACL.
这种感觉很不爽 当你喜欢的东西
Kind of sucks when something you love
就这样被夺走 是吧
just gets torn away from you, doesn't it?
是的 没错
Yeah, it does.
我打球的日子结束了
My playing days were over,
但康复的过程吸引了我
but the rehab process hooked me.
我取得了生理学硕士学位 然后
I got my masters in physiology, and, uh...
又找回了热爱
I fell in love again.
帮助人们重新回归热爱的事情
And getting people back to doing what they love
是我打冰球从来没有体会过的快乐
is so much more of a rush than anything I ever got playing hockey.
那你呢
What about you?
你一直明确自己喜欢做海豹突击队员吗
Did you always know you wanted to be a SEAL?
我喜欢当海豹突击队员
Love being a SEAL.
真想不出还有什么别的是我想做的
Can't think of anything else I'd want to do.
姐
Hi, sis.
罗妮
Hey, Ronnie.
希望这个地方还可以
I hope this place is okay.
泽西的郊区 吃饭的地方不算多
Suburban Jersey, not quite a dining hotbed.
不会 挺好的
No, it's good, it's good.
就是从我的酒店过来路挺绕的...
It's just, um, up the road from my hotel, so...
真抱歉
Sorry about that.
我本来很想让你去家里
I was all excited to have you at the house,
见见戴夫和孩子们
meet Dave and the kids,
-但他们这一闹肚子... -我理解
- but this stomach bug they've all got... - Understood.
没事的
It's totally fine.
这个地方挺不错的 我能明白你为什么喜欢这
This is a cute town. I see why you like it.
离戴夫在城里的工作不算远
Close enough to the city for Dave's job,
学校也非常好
and the schools are wonderful.
那多好啊
That's good.
你来这吃过饭吗
Have you eaten here before?
菜还行吧
Uh, food's decent.
苹果派是特色
The apple pie is what it's all about.
和琼妮姑妈的苹果派一样好吃吗
Is it as good as Aunt Joanie's apple pie?
你还记得她是怎么做的吗
Do you remember the way she made it?
她会洒一点...
She would, like, drizzle that, um,
在上面洒一点焦糖
that caramel drizzle on the top of it.
我... 真希望我还记得
I... wish I remembered that.
她人很好 而且...
She was sweet, and...
我们过得也很愉快 罗妮
And we had good times, too, Ronnie.
在发生那一切之前
Before everything.
你能来我很高兴 丽萨
I'm glad you're here, Lisa.
我也是
Me, too.
要我说 我宁可让莫卢和他的人
If it were up to me, I'd rather Morlu and his men
就在这旷野伏击我们
just ambush us out here in the open, man,
而不是等我们进了村子
instead of waiting till we get to this village.
在公路上消灭他们
Smoke 'em on the highway,
让村里人少些伤亡
save people more blood and guts.
也许他们根本就不会攻击我们
Maybe they don't attack at all.
那样是最理想的
That'd be ideal.
是 我们可会避免冲突了
Yeah, we're real good at avoiding conflict.
可会了
Real good.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1.
我们距离村子还有两公里
We're two klicks out from the village,
另外请回答
break, interrogative:
你看见我们了吗
do you have visual on us?
收到 B1
That's a good copy, 1.
你和村子都在侦察监视设备上
I have both you and the village on ISR.
现在没什么动静 有几辆小车进出
Not a lot going on right now. A few small vehicles in and out.
未发现敌人活动
No indication of enemy activity.
收到
I'll take that.
B1完毕
Bravo 1 out.
这是什么情况
What do we got here?
这个人在干什么
What's this guy doing?
在按要求做
What they've been told to do.
把被感染者所有的东西都烧掉
Destroy all the possessions of the infected.
人的一辈子就这么在路边烧了
Whole life burned up on the side of the road.
可怕
Awful.
这周末你想去跑跑步吗
Hey, you want to go for a run this weekend?
带我熟悉下附近的路
Show me the local trails,
前提是你能跟得上我
if you can keep up with me.
前提是我能跟得上你
Wow, if I can keep up with you, huh?
我很想 但我有别的事
Tell you what, I'd like to, but I got something.
我的女儿 她要从大学里回来
My, uh, my daughter, she's coming back from college.
再次感谢你的午餐
Thanks again for lunch.
地方可不是我选的
Was not my choice.
-这锅我算背上了 -没错
- I am never gonna live that down. - No, you're not.
你和她在一起是什么感觉
So how did it feel being with her?
挺好的 她是站在我这一边的
It was good, you know. She's on my side.
让你回到一线去
Getting you back to operating?
对
Yeah.
你对她评价很高啊
You speak highly of her.
是吗
Do I?
因为她你才来这的
You're here because of her.
这我不太同意
I wouldn't say that.
你现在有点夸大了
You're kind of stretching it now.
是你告诉我的
That's what you told me.
看看啊 娜塔莉的原话是
Let's see, Natalie's words were:
"海军教给作战人员这么多技巧
"All the skills the Navy teaches operators,
"却忘记了最重要的一个
"They leave out the most important one:
怎样寻求帮助"
how to ask for help."
这个...
Well...
午饭时 你就没有别的感觉了吗
At lunch, you-you felt nothing more?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
她挺幽默 她总是很高兴
She's fun, she's-she's always happy.
有她作伴挺好的 我是说 她不闷
She's great to be around. I mean, she passes the time.
你想和她上♥床♥吗
Did you want to sleep with her?
医生
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表