剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
用不着中情局的能耐也猜得出你要去哪
to know where to find you when you nearly get killed.
我没有差点死掉
I wasn't nearly killed.
要是克莱再慢半拍 你现在就不会坐在这了
If Clay's a half a step late, you're not sitting here.
他并没有慢半拍
Well, he wasn't a half step late.
这就是为什么我要严格训练他们
That's why I train 'em so hard.
来一杯吗
Like a beer?
好的
Yeah.
-再来一杯啤酒 -好的先生
- Another beer, please. - Yes, sir.
你怎么会不记得刚刚发生的事
How can you forget what just happened?
曼迪 我不能一边踢开门
You know, Mandy, I can't kick in doors worrying
一边担心着门里边有什么
about what's on the other side.
我忽略并放下
I-I just ignore and override.
然后朝前看
Push forward.
忽略并放下
Ignore and override.
听着挺像回事儿
That's quite the system.
只是有一个问题
There's only one problem with it.
什么
What's that?
你在反恐战争中摸爬滚打
You got into the War on Terror on the ground floor.
-已经很久时间了 -所以呢
- You've been doing this a long time. - So?
你要放下的是二十年的创伤
Well, that's 20 years of trauma to ignore.
如果创伤多到无法放下时会怎么样
What happens when it's too much to override?
等到那时候再说吧
Guess I'll figure that out when I get there, huh?
干杯
Cheers.
那就再说
Guess so.
总士官长佩里
Master Chief Perry.
不得不承认 听起来很不错
Has a pretty nice ring to it, you got to admit.
离真正生效还有很久一段时间 宝贝
It's still a long ways to go before it happens, baby,
稍微再等一等
just pump the brakes a little.
我要先为我老公自豪一下
Allow me one minute to be proud of my husband.
亲爱的 你为家庭牺牲了这么多
After all you've sacrificed for this family, honey,
没有你就没有这一切
it wouldn't be happening without you.
你明白的对吧
You know what this means, right?
你开始看新房♥子了吗
You already starting in on a new house?
雷 替我问奈玛好
Hey, Ray. Tell Naima I said hi, will you?
J问你好 宝贝
J says hi, babe.
你好 杰森
Hi, Jason.
家人
战友
其他
在职
退休
牺牲
战友
牺牲
杰克·迪亚兹 牺牲于费卢杰
你好
Hello.
迪亚兹 是你吗
Diaz, you there?
是我 老杰
Yeah. I'm here, Jace.
你听到他们了吗
You hearing them yet?
听到什么
Hearing what?
脚步声
Footsteps.
脚步声 你在说什么
Footsteps-- what are you talking about?
你从哪里打过来的 迪亚兹
Where are you calling from, Diaz?
费卢杰
Fallujah.
你在费卢杰干什么
What are you doing in Fallujah?
我死在这里了 老杰
That's where I died, Jace.
我应该趁着能脱身早点退役
I should've gotten out when I could.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm all right.
海豹突击队
第三季 第二集
这个真过瘾
Mmm. That hit the spot, man.
这叫什么
What the hell you call that?
巴尔干杂肉饼 塞尔维亚汉堡
Pljeskavica. Serbian hamburger.
真好吃
That's damn good.
我跟你说 我爱塞尔维亚
I'll tell you what, man, I love Serbia.
这个国家好东西多了去了
The country's got a lot going for it.
人文 食物 女人
The people, the food, the women.
是啊
Yep.
雷基酒
Raki-Rakija, you know?
-塞尔维亚私酿酒吗 -是的
- That Serbian moonshine, right? - Yeah.
塞尔维亚另一个亮点就是其
Another great asset of Serbia
内陆国的地理环境
is it's landlocked.
没有一滴黑暗危险的海水
Not a single drop of that dark, dangerous ocean
能侵蚀她神圣的土地
can corrupt its majestic soil.
你要是这么喜欢这里
You know, maybe if you love it here so much,
你应该把你的女朋友带过来
you should just bring that girlfriend of yours here
带来度个假 伙计
on vacation, buddy.
我看出来了 金发神探
I see what you're trying to do there, blond Columbo.
没用的 别猜了
Ain't working. Quit trying.
得了吧兄弟 咱们在菲律宾的时候
Come on, man. When we were in the Philippines,
你就像个小女生
you were like a little schoolgirl,
每过十分钟就得打个电♥话♥给她
on the phone with her every ten minutes.
现在我回了B队 你没动静了
Now that I've been back at Bravo, nothing.
说吧 出什么事了
Come on, what happened?
快说啊
Come on, man.
她换了新工作 有点棘手
She got a new job and it's tricky.
但我们在适应
But, uh, we're adjusting.
很好啊 但愿你们能成
That's good. Hope you guys can make it work.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean, huh?
你对斯特拉相思成病了吗
You, uh, getting a little lovesick for Stella?
要我说 在B队之外另有生活是很好的
I'm just saying, it's good to have a life outside of Bravo.
你摇头什么意思
What are you wagging your jaw about?
看看我老爸和斯旺尼
Look at my dad and Swanny.
所有的牺牲 到头来一无所有
All that sacrifice, nothing to show for it.
你想最后也那样收场吗
You want to end up like that?
不 我当海豹队员
No, man, I didn't become a frogman
不是为了多拿一点养老金的
because I was interested in growing my 401K.
我是说 我希望等我们退役之后
I'm just saying, I just-- I hope, when we get out,
除了骨折脑震荡和破裂的婚姻之外
we have more to show for ourselves than broken bones,
我们还能多一点美好收获
busted heads, and wrecked marriages, you know?
毕竟说到底 真的没有留给我们
Because, all in all, it doesn't leave a whole lot of room
太多余裕
for anything else.
恕我直言
Hate to break it to you,
迪亚兹不可能接你电♥话♥
but Diaz won't be answering that call.
雷 我手♥机♥里有四十个联♥系♥人
You know, Ray, I got 40 contacts in this phone.
四十个牺牲的兄弟
40 dead brothers.
是啊
Yeah.
他们离开之后 我从没听你提起过
And I haven't heard you mention one since the day they departed.
你怎么想到迪亚兹的
What's got you thinking about Diaz?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
我不知道
I don't know.
他是在破门而入时牺牲的 老杰
He got killed breaching a door, Jace.
跟你昨晚的情况几乎一样
Damn near the same way you almost bought it last night.
冲击波让你心神不宁吗 兄弟
That blast shake something loose in you, brother?
我们去锻炼吧
Let's go work out, huh?
好
Right.
忽略并放下
Ignore and override.
有什么情况
All right. What do we got?
我们找到瓦迪姆
We linked Vadim
和一个叫彼得·马尔金的立陶宛人有联♥系♥
to a Lithuanian named Peter Malkin.
他有一家货币兑换公♥司♥
He owns a currency exchange company.
马尔金的生意只是个幌子
Malkin's business is a front.
他利用那家公♥司♥帮毒贩
He uses it to launder money for drug dealers,
恐怖组织和犯罪集团洗黑钱
terrorist organizations, and organized crime.
黑♥手♥党♥ 怎么会和圣♥战♥者有联♥系♥
Mafia? So how are they connected to jihadists?
东欧部分地区的黑♥手♥党♥
Mafia in parts of Eastern Europe have strong ties
与那些有意让美国深陷反恐战争的政♥权♥
to regimes interested in keeping the United States
关系密切
preoccupied with their war on terror.
敌人的敌人就是朋友
Enemy of my enemy.
查到马尔金的下落了吗
All right. Do we have a location on Malkin?
我的人正在查
My people are working on it.
我要出去一会
Hey, I'm gonna step outside,
清醒一下
wake up a little bit.
给你带了点吃的
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表