剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Takes two minutes.
火焰能穿墙
Burn travels through the walls,
烧回起火点
back here to its ignite point.
-我们困在这怎么办 -没事 早就走了
- While we're trapped in here? - No. We'll be long gone.
下面有一辆车 钥匙在遮阳板里
There's one vehicle down there. Keys in the visor.
有敌人接近
Enemy incoming!
是自己人 自己人
It's Blue! It's Blue!
委内瑞拉特警已攻入 要全部烧毁
VSP's breached. We're burning it down.
离开这里
Got to move.
我知道一个藏身处
I know a place we can lay low.
好 整个国家都在追捕我们
Good, 'cause the entire country's hunting us.
发生了什么
What happened?
-你没事吧 -该走了
- Are you okay? ?- Got to go!
-确保里面安全了再带他们进去 -收到
- We'll clear inside before you take 'em in. - ?Copy.
-安全 -安全了
- All clear. - ?Clear?
对 桑尼
Yup. ?Sonny.
-守住其他出入口 -收到
- Post up at the other entry. - Roger that.
布莱克本 带大家进来
Blackburn, bring everyone in.
曼迪不是说克雷格医生的诊所
Thought Mandy said Dr. Craig's clinic was supposed
是一个安全的地方
to be a safe spot for us.
看来这里已经被扫荡过了
Well, it looks like the storm's already been through here.
-肯定是这样 -对
- That's for sure, huh? ?- Yeah.
有没有克雷格医生或他同事的踪迹
Any sign of Dr. Craig or his colleague?
曼迪 我们得谈谈
Hey, Mandy, we got to talk.
-兄弟们 去检查人♥质♥的伤势 -收到
- Hey, guys, let's go triage the hostages. - Roger.
克雷格医生执行了撤退计划
Dr. Craig was carrying out his evac plan.
两个小时前失去联络
He stopped responding two hours ago.
委内瑞拉特警一定怀疑
VSP must have suspected
是他暴露了关于人♥质♥的情报
that he was passing intel on the hostages,
把他和凯医生抓了起来
and rolled him and Dr. Kay up.
他两天前就打算离开这里
He wanted to leave two days ago.
-是我劝他留下来 -别说了
- I convinced him to stay. - Just stop.
冷静点 听我说
Just slow down, okay? You understand me?
委内瑞拉特警要是想杀了他们早就在这动手了
If they wanted to kill them, VSP would've done it here.
他知道安全屋的地址
He knew the location of the safe house.
委内瑞拉特警逼供出地址
VSP got it out of him.
是他把敌人带了过来
He led them right to us.
曼迪 嘴再硬的作战人员都会招供
Mandy, they can break hardened operators, all right?
这不是克雷格的错
Wasn't Craig's fault.
不 是 是我的错
No. It-it's mine.
特伦特跟你联♥系♥了吗
Did Trent check you out?
撤退接应人员到达还有不到三小时
We're just under three hours before our extract touches down.
关闭作战中心之前确认过了
I confirmed it before shutting down TOC.
我们要不要现在就前往撤离点
You thinking we push there now?
在那边等着就会暴露
We'll just be waiting there exposed.
守在这里更加安全
It's safer that we just shelter here,
治疗伤者
treat our injured.
我叫了无人机支援 能监视周边环境
I got a drone launched. It'll give us eyes.
我去试着连接卫星通讯 以便看到周边情况
I'll work on getting a SATCOM link. It'll give us a visual.
-我们得找到安全的撤离路径 -好
- We'll need it to find a safe route to extract. - All right.
克雷格医生还不知所踪
Dr. Craig's still out there.
这些都不是他自愿的
He didn't ask for any of this.
是我连累了他
I dragged him into it.
听着 曼迪
Oh, look, Mandy...
我只是 我不能抛下他不管
I just-- I can't leave him.
我们没有时间和资源组织
Look, we do not have the time or the resources to conduct
救援搜寻 我的首要目的
some kind of a manhunt, understand? My priority
是让所有人安全撤离这个国家
is to get everybody out of this country safe. You understand?
如果我能确定他的方位
Well, what if I could get a location on him?
我们的行踪被暴露了
Our cover's been blown.
已经暴露了 委内瑞拉特警正四处寻找我们
It's blown. The VSP is tearing the city apart looking for us.
掌握确凿的情报
Come with some good, solid intel.
再找我讨论这件事 确凿 一定要确凿
Maybe we'll talk, all right? Solid. Got to be solid.
-明白吗 -好
- Got it? - ?Okay.
好了 这样就行了
All right, that should hold.
好 谢谢 T
Cool. Thanks, T.
你这伤口的缝合线
Them staples are gonna go real nice
准能让你的特区文职女友好好心疼你一番
with that D.C. paper-pushing girlfriend of yours.
就这样
That's it?
还以为你会说点更损的
Thought you'd go with something like
她用狗链摩擦着我的伤疤
her leash chafing on my scar.
抱歉 伙计
Yeah. I mean, I'm sorry, man.
之前说话有点没注意分寸
I might have crossed a line a little earlier.
要是之前的行动顺利些
Yeah, well, I might've taken it better
我就不会太在意你的话
if things were a little smoother on that front.
动画片《摩登原始人》里的人物 长大后成为了夫妻
神仙眷侣般的"班班"和"小卵石"也会有矛盾
There trouble in paradise for Bamm-Bamm and Pebbles?
斯特拉在我们离开之前找过我
Stella showed up at my place right before we left.
她要搬回弗吉尼亚
She moved back to Virginia.
我也经历过这样的事
Well, yeah, I've been there before.
你正准备关上心门
You're trying to close the door,
随后就有人来敲门
the next thing you know, they come knocking,
唤起一切想要遗忘的记忆
stirring up everything you're trying to forget.
你们的 你们的重逢复合进展如何
Well, how'd the, uh, how'd the reunion go?
不是你想的那样
Yeah, it wasn't like that.
不是复合
Oh, wasn't like that?
我都不确定她到底想要什么
So, I'm not even sure what she wants.
我看她想要的很明确
Well, it's pretty clear to me.
她大老远回来 还主动敲了你的门
She moves across country, knocking at your door?
你们有没有看到止疼药
Hey, you guys see painkillers anywhere?
给
Ah. ?There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道 我
You know, I'd, uh,
如果不是你救我出来
still be dangling upside down in that car
我可能还像空气净化器一样在车里挂着呢
like a little air freshener if you hadn't cut me out.
你也会这样做的 对吧
Ah, you'd have done the same for any of us, right?
行了 哥们 你的情感生活
Yeah. Come on, man. Your love life is
不算小瑞奇已经足够乱了
already too complicated without adding there Ricki Vic to it.
别担心 帅哥
Don't worry there, Peaches.
我不会把你的僚机学徒抢走的
I'm not gonna steal your little wingman apprentice away.
我觉得我已经出师了
I think we could lose the "Apprentice."
而且 青出于蓝胜于蓝
Also, more of a master now.
-是吗 -我觉得小伙子说的没错
- Really? - ?I got to give it to the kid.
我教得挺好
I coached him up pretty good.
所以你知道他的备用钥匙在哪吗
So you know where he keeps his spare key
万一以后你要拽他回家
in case you need to drag his ass home?
哪个摔角狂热的碟片能不让他半夜惊醒
Which WrestleMania DVD to play to keep his night terrors away?
我甚至知道他的提款号♥码
?I even know his ATM number
以防万一他在香槟房♥喝醉过去
for when he passes out in the champagne room.
我就是说 你们两个在
I just got to tell you. You two are way more
吵架的时候
agreeable
更能让人信服
when you're disagreeing.
就这样 尤其是你 金发犹大
Just saying. Especially you, Blonde Judas.
-好了 你完了 -什么
- Okay, that's it. - ?What?
弄你 过来
Pucker up. Come here.
给我过来
Oh! ?Come here. Hey.
你脸上的伤得缝合一下
You need to get that scrape stitched up.
稍微休息一下
Relax for a minute.
我需要把卫星通讯弄好
I need to get this SATCOM link up and running.
戴维斯少尉
Ensign Davis?
你之前在基地的行为可以说
How you handled yourself back there was nothing less
相当完美
than remarkable.
我的空间意识松懈了
I dropped my spatial awareness.
不 你分清了主次
No, you prioritized.
你在一边销毁作战中心的资料
You risked your life to keep our extract inbound
一边冒险确保我们能安全撤离
while you were demoing the TOC.
如果你觉得那是空间意识松懈 我强烈反对
If you think that's dropping SA, I strongly disagree.
那我们各执己见吧
Oh, well, agree to disagree.
看看周围 行动出岔子
Look around, things go south.
谁都经历过
Happens to all of us.
但我们失败后的自我应对措施
But it's how we conduct ourselves after the fall
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表