剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
你和戴维斯背着小队的人在一起
You and Davis, how long have you two been playing house
玩过家家多久了
behind the team's back.
现在不应该提出这种没根据的指责
It's the wrong time to make unfounded accusations,
但还是很高兴看到你又恢复正常了
but it is so good to see that
又开始他妈的趾高气扬了
you're back on your damn high horse again.
布雷特自杀了
Brett committed suicide
因为他的创伤性脑损伤得不到治疗
because he couldn't get treatment for his TBI.
那是犯罪
That's a crime.
战争留下无形的伤口
是国家的耻辱
A national disgrace.
昨晚看见你♥爸♥上电视了
Saw your dad on TV last night.
你♥爸♥竟然挑起了我让你平息的那场斗争
It's ironic how your father picked up the very fight
真是讽刺
that I ordered you to put down.
布雷特得不到紫心勋章
Brett's not getting a Purple Heart.
是 他得不到
No, he's not.
但我会一直呼吁呐喊
But I'm gonna keep banging on the drum.
我想让所有老兵都得到这一荣誉
I want this for all the vets.
但我最想让你得到
But mostly I want it for you.
我不能一边踢开门
I can't kick in doors
一边担心着门里边有什么
worrying about what's on the other side.
我忽略并放下
I just ignore and override.
是什么吓到了你 兄弟
What's got you spooked, brother?
我能听到脚步声 声音越来越响
I'm hearing the footsteps. They're getting louder.
也许我该做点改变
Maybe I need to make a change.
我是爸爸 听着
Hey, Em, it's your dad. Listen.
帮我个忙 给我回个电♥话♥
Do me a favor, give me a call back.
我需要跟你聊聊 拜托
I need to talk to you, please.
B1 这里是B6 目标抓到了
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6. Target secure.
收到 B6 行动结束
Copy, Bravo 6. End-ex. End-ex.
瑞克·福莱尔会为你那一击感到骄傲的
Ric Flair would've been proud of that gorilla slam, baby.
没错 太慢
Yeah, well, that was slow.
穿过走廊太慢 太慢抓住目标
Slow clearing the hallway, slow securing the targets.
慢 慢 慢
Slow. Slow, slow.
雷 就位 进行下一步
Ray, on point. Run the next.
-行动 -收到 长官
- Move. - Yes, sir.
好 酷 完成
Okay. Cool. Done.
桑尼缓慢行走
Slow Sonny walking.
我们在时间上没什么问题 老兄
There's nothing wrong with our time, man.
问题是B1
The problem is Bravo 1.
他的小鸡飞出了鸡笼
His chicks have flown the coop.
他没别的事可做
He's got nothing else to occupy his time with.
拜托 杰森对别人
Come on. Jason's not pushing us any harder
不会比对自己更严格的
than he's pushing himself.
他需要找个兴趣爱好
Dude needs to find a hobby.
或者一个不错的脱衣舞酒吧
Or a good strip bar
和吃不完的爆米花虾球
with all-you-can-eat popcorn shrimp.
你们看看自己 好吗
Hey. You guys need to check yourselves. All right?
我告诉你 今晚第一个让角色扮演的人
I tell you what, first person that gets the role-player
出场的请喝酒
to tap out tonight drinks for free.
我跟你赌
I'll take that bet.
-桑尼 你永远不长记性 -是啊
- Sonny, you'll never learn. - Uh, yep.
拜托 老天
Oh, please. Mother of God.
再来一遍
Run it again.
走你
There we go.
太慢了 再来
Too slow. Do it again.
再来 你们在浪费我的时间
Again. You're wasting my time.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
B2
Bravo 2.
目标抓住了
Target secure.
行动结束 行动结束
End-ex. End-ex.
大家掌握了
Boys are buying.
不错
Not bad.
海豹突击队
第三季 第三集
我们喝点啤酒怎么样
What do you say we get some beers, huh?
只要能把我喝趴下
As long as I can drink it laying down.
反正你最后也得倒在地上 桑尼
You're gonna end up on the floor anyway, Sonny.
是啊 我只希望这些酒能让我
Yeah, I'm just hoping the booze will help me sleep
睡过头 不用参加明天的命令交接仪式
through the change of command ceremony tomorrow.
不敢相信哈灵顿不在了
Hard to believe that Harrington's gone.
感觉他才刚来不久
Seems like he just got here.
更换指挥总是让人心烦
Change of command's always such a pain in the ass.
每个新上任的指挥官都觉得
Every new CO comes in feeling like they need
他们得做些改变 变成自己的风格 不是吗
to shake things up, make it his own, right?
只要这个老兄不要动我们的头发
As long as this dude doesn't start messing with our hair
让我们刮胡子 那就没事
and make us shave our beards. Yeah.
我们要确保我们的规规矩矩
Oh, we just got to make sure we keep our noses clean
这样他就不会杀一儆百了 对吧 桑尼
so he doesn't make an example. Right, Sonny?
如果他要求军营整洁呢
Yeah, what if he demands clean cages?
-或者禁止嚼烟草 -不行 我需要烟草
- Or bans dip? - No, no, no. I need my dip.
你有没有听说七队的新指挥官 不让喝酒
Did you hear about Team 7's new CO? No alcohol.
一点都不行 你们能想象吗
Nothing. Can you imagine that?
先生们
Gentlemen...
-保佑他们的心 -我很荣幸向你们介绍
- Bless their heart. - ...it's my privilege
海豹六队的新指挥官
to introduce you to DEVGRU's next commanding officer,
格雷森·林戴尔上校
Captain Greyson Lindell.
B队 哈灵顿上校跟我说了你们的一切
Bravo Team, Captain Harrington told me all about you.
长官
Sir.
我是杰森·海斯 欢迎您
Jason Hayes. Welcome aboard.
总士官长 我很期待能和你以及你的队伍
Master Chief. I look forward to the next few years
共度之后的几年
with you and your team.
期待能给您百分之百的付出 长官
Look forward to giving you 100%, sir.
很好 因为不管哈灵顿上校定了什么衡量标准
Good. 'Cause whatever standards Captain Harrington
我的标准都会更高
measured this command by, mine will be higher.
我不相信停滞 我只相信进化
I don't believe in stasis, only evolution.
长官
Sir.
好了 看 你们知道吗
All right, look. You know what?
这人好像还不错
The guy's not so bad.
拜托 我们在肖手底下都能活
Hey, come on. We survived Shaw.
在他手底下也没问题
We can survive this guy.
所以 我们要不要
So shall we retire
退为B队 去后面的休息室
to be Bravo in the back den
喝点啤酒 然后再进化
with some beers and evolve?
走吧 兄弟们 走
Let's go, boys. Come on.
迈克尔·德雷克
这个人会改变一切
This guy can change everything.
迈克尔·德瑞克 是吗
Michael Drake, huh?
他在第五区竞选国会议员
He's running for Congress in the 5th district.
年轻 精明 很有干劲
He's young, shrewd and aggressive,
而且他说的都是对的
and he's saying all the right things.
他谈到创伤性脑损伤了吗
He's talking about traumatic brain injury?
他会的
Well, he will be.
他那个区有很多老兵
He's got a ton of vets in his district.
你觉得能拉这家伙入伙吗
You think you can get this guy to come on board?
我跟他说了不少好话
I've been whispering some sweet nothings in his ear.
但还没有谈成吧
But you haven't closed yet?
你来就能谈成 克莱
You're the closer, Clay.
海豹六队现任成员
Active duty, DEVGRU.
他想见的是你
The guy wants to meet you.
他想接触一下这种魔力
He wants to touch the magic.
但我知道哈灵顿让你收手
But I know Harrington stood you down.
哈灵顿的任期结束了
Harrington's command's over.
有新人上任了
Got a, uh, new guy coming in.
他谈到海军的时候
Pretty sure he was speaking
肯定是跟这个人谈到的
about the whole Navy with that one.
好吧 我才不相信你这套
Okay, I'm not, uh, I'm not buying this whole
小心谨慎的家长做派 拜托
cautious father act here. Come on.
你这么牛的人物 不是胸有成竹不会来的
Bullfrog like you, you wouldn't be here unless you had a plan.
你并不是家里唯一的狡猾混♥蛋♥
Well, you don't think you're the only sneaky bastard
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表