剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Soaking all what in exactly?
我们成功了
We got it.
-什么 -那套房♥子
- What? - ?The house.
真的啊
Really? Oh!
地♥产♥经纪说有差不多13个报价
The-the realtor said there were, like, 13 other offers.
卖♥♥家被我们的故事打动了
Well, the sellers were moved by our story.
那是一个很棒的故事 宝贝...
That's a great story, baby, I...
全部实现了
It's all happening.
一切你付出的努力
Everything you worked for...
是我们齐心协力做到的 宝贝
It's been a team effort, baby.
齐心协力
A team effort?
说到这 那我更应该
Speaking of which, that's all the more reason
多花时间研究下我的资格审查材料了
I need to study for my review board.
我要全力以赴
I got to stay sharp.
放松点 雷
Relax, Ray
本色出演即可
Just go in there and be yourself.
你肯定能行
You're a lock.
我们在这个地方的确留下了
We sure did make a lot of...
许多的回忆
a lot of memories here, didn't we?
是时候去创造新篇章了
It's time to make some new ones.
是的
Yeah.
加拉加斯 委内瑞拉
这地方感觉要热爆了
This place feels like it's about to erupt.
你才来五天
You've been here five days.
待上六周试试
Try being here six weeks.
这个地方一天比一天不稳定
Place has been destabilizing by the day.
尽管如此 与你并肩作战
Still, being boots on the ground with you,
一起为B队准备目标方案
putting together a target package for Bravo,
比坐指挥中心办公室强多了
beats sitting in the ops center.
即便我们是在地球上最危险的城市之一
Even if we're in one of the most dangerous cities on Earth?
我不知道这对我们或我们的工作
Not sure what that says about our line of work.
有什么影响
Or us.
是我的线人 他正在过来的路上
It's my C.I., he's on his way in.
他一直在向你提供监狱和
He's been feeding you decent intel on the prison
人♥质♥的可靠情报 他怎么样了
and our hostages-- how's he holding up?
英国医生对这里发生的事毫无兴趣
British doctor with no love for what's happening down here.
他不是007
James Bond he's not.
他有好情报吗
He got anything good?
最好有
He better.
因为我们时间不多了
'Cause we're running out of time.
好 好吧
Okay, mm-hmm, yeah.
要我说该跑垒了
I say it's time to run the bases.
你在球场之外也要扮演巴比·鲁斯吗
Oh! You Babe Ruth off the field, too?
也许 有一点吧...
Well, maybe, just a little bit, uh...
-这些短裤总是... -老爸
- These shorts are always... - Hey, Dad.
艾玛
Emma, hey!
你回家干什么
What are you doing home?
我跟你说过要回来的
I told you I was coming down.
-给你电♥话♥留言提醒了的 -什么
- I left a voice mail to remind you. ?- What?
是啊...训练很忙
Uh, yeah, uh... busy training.
忙忘了
I blanked.
看出来了
I can see that.
你好 我是娜塔莉
Hi, I'm Natalie.
你♥爸♥爸总跟我说起你 艾玛
Your dad has told me so much about you, Emma.
很高兴见到你 娜塔莉
Nice to meet you, Natalie.
你们是怎么认识的
How do you know each other?
我们是同事
We work together.
干冲锋陷阵的活 你可是太漂亮了一点
You're too pretty to be a door kicker.
-我是个生理学家 -是的
- I'm a physiologist. - ?Yeah.
如果我真是B队一员的话
I guess your dad would've mentioned me
你♥爸♥早就会提到我了
if I was part of Bravo Team.
我无意打扰
I didn't mean to interrupt.
我可以去见朋友
I can see my friends
-稍后再回来 -别别别
- and come back later. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们正要去吃饭 你也一起
We're going out to dinner, you're coming.
其实 我还有
You know, I have...
很多工作文件要做
a ton of paperwork piled up at the office.
看来你们俩要好好叙叙旧了
And it seems like you two have a bunch to catch up on.
很高兴见到你
So, it was very nice to meet you.
我也是 娜塔莉
Nice meeting you, too, Natalie.
我稍后再跟你谈那件事好吗
I'll talk to you later about that thing, all right?
那...
Mm-hmm. ?So...
去吃那家的玉米卷吗
want to go to the taco place?
我们不能鼓励那些叫嚣的战争贩子 克莱
We can't reward saber-rattlers, Clay.
你应该比其他人更能理解这一点
You of all people should appreciate that.
孤立是唯一的对策
Isolation's the only answer.
中国被孤立了几十年
Isolated China for decades,
现在他们却已经要称霸世界了
and now they're dominating the globe.
吉恩 忘记历史的人
You know, Gene, those who cannot remember the past...
好吧
Oh, right.
克莱 我来给你介绍
Uh, Clay, I'd like to introduce you...
铃木议员
Representative Suzuki.
众议院退伍军人事务委员会主席
The chairman of the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
丽贝卡跟我说了很多关于你的事
Rebecca's been telling me all about you, Clay.
我相信一定都不是真的
Well, I'm sure it's all lies.
我跟国会议员讲了你的朋友布雷特
Um, I read the congressman in on your friend Brett
以及他退役后遇到的麻烦
and the troubles he had after he left the service.
丽贝卡说服我为斯旺先生补授紫心勋章
Rebecca's convinced me to add Mr. Swann's Purple Heart
以及把脑损伤防治列入我的任务清单
and the fight against TBI to the list of my commitments.
其实 同样遭遇的还有数百万人
You know, there's about a million other names
你可以加到清单的 先生
you can add to that list, sir.
他和你一样执着 丽贝卡
He's as persistent as you, Rebecca.
看来华盛顿又多了一对政坛夫妻档
I think D.C. has a new power couple.
对不起失陪一下
Excuse me one minute, please.
希望我没有越界
I hope I didn't overstep.
完全没有
No, not at all.
让我们看看 这个耍笔杆子的官僚
Let's see if that, uh, pencil-pushing bureaucrat
是否真能进行到底
actually follows through.
在这个地方 那个耍笔杆子的比
That "Pencil-pusher" Has more power in this town
你一个排的士兵还有权力
than a platoon of your soldiers.
我是个水手
I'm a sailor.
很明显 政坛夫妻档的其中一员
And, evidently, half of a, uh, power couple.
要跟肯尼迪夫妇比肩
Well, we have a long way to go before we can give
我们还有很长的路要走
John and Jackie a run for their money.
这是我住所的钥匙 算是开个头
A, um, key to my place is a start.
这样每当你需要离开国会山去排毒
This way you can escape to VA Beach
-你就能逃到弗吉尼亚海滩 -谢谢你
- whenever you need to detox from Capitol Hill. - ?Thank you.
但我们今晚不必留在弗吉尼亚海滩 对吧
But we don't have to stay in Virginia Beach tonight, do we?
我不想等三个小时才做我想做的事
I'd rather not wait three hours to do what I want to do.
我们应该去你那里
We should go to your place.
-现在吗 -好啊
- Like now, huh? ?- Yeah.
这是神的甘露
That is nectar of the gods.
你怎么啦
Whoo! What is wrong with you?
开玩笑的吗
Are you kidding me?
算你运气好
You're lucky the boys aren't here
其他人都没来看到这出苦情戏
to see this pathetic display. ?Ha.
你要打起精神来
You need to pull it together.
好歹我来了
Look, well, at least I'm here, right?
这是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
在青队的时候 我一直听说B队
All throughout Green Team, I hear about Bravo
-传奇般的派对方式 -?是的
- and their legendary partying ways, right? ?- Yeah.
结果等我一来 无意冒犯
And then I get here and, you know, no offense,
但是除了你 队里的都是老姑娘
but other than you, the team's a bunch of spinsters, man.
我们现在处于过渡期
We are in transition. Okay?
虽然有点在走下坡路
We're in a bit of a downward spiral,
但我向你保证
but I promise you this, okay?
B队会绝地反击的
Bravo will be back with a vengeance.
包括克莱吗
Even Clay?
那可怜的小狗狗
Well, that little... puppy dog,
他注定会失败的
he is a lost cause.
拜托 你不是这个意思
Come on, you don't mean that.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表