剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Well, I don't come just to see him.
我很享受弗吉尼亚海滩的美景
I mean, I'm enjoying the wonders of Virginia Beach.
我今天去了水族馆
I went to the aquarium today.
观赏了美丽的沙洲鲨
Saw some beautiful sandbar sharks.
好吧 我就是不明白
Okay. I just don't understand
政♥府♥为什么给电子游戏贴警告标签
how the government slaps warning labels on video games,
但是把水底可怕生物聚在一个场馆里
but yet a temple of aquatic nightmares,
他们称之为教育
they call that educational.
所以你就是那个怕水的人
Oh, so you're the one that's afraid of water.
我不怕水
I ain't scared of water.
只怕水里面的一切
Yeah, just everything that's in it.
-还有地上的很多东西 对吧 -行了
- Yeah, a lot of stuff on land, too, right? u202d- Come on now.
你们就好好在我低落的时候攻击我
Why don't you all just kick me while I'm down, huh?
你为什么低落
Why are you down?
说实话 你让我兄弟克莱
Well, truth be told, you have rendered my boy Clay here
这个僚机彻底报废了
absolutely useless as a wingman.
当我办正事时 女人肯定会发现
Okay, women will definitely sniff out that he's a decoy
他不过是个诱饵
when I swoop in and-and do my thing.
现在我只好...
u202dNow I got to...
在杂七杂八的队友里再找一个新僚机
figure out a new wingman amongst this motley crew here.
你看 特伦特太安静了
See, Trent, he's too quiet.
全金属
Full Metal,
太吓人了
too scary. Too...
太布罗克了
Brock.
还有谁呢
What do we have here?
小维奇·马丁
Little Vicky Martin.
就是你了
You know what, just right.
来吧 就你了 兄弟
Here we go. You're up, buddy.
得了 桑尼
Oh, come on, Sonny.
维克 无意冒犯 兄弟
Vic? No offense, buddy, u202dYeah.
但你看《无敌破坏王》哭了这件事
but Vic doesn't know when to let it slip
维克不知道说出它的时机
that you cried at Wreck-It Ralph. u202dOh...
-没错 我也会哭 -我说的对吧
- Yeah, I had tears. Right? - Am I right?
-好吧 -还有
- Yeah. u202d- Oh. u202dHe al-- he also,
他也不知道那次任务中
he also doesn't know about that one mission...
你救了一直小猎豹
where you saved that tiny little baby cheetah.
对 小猎豹的爸爸妈妈被偷猎者杀死了
Yeah, that baby cheetah's mom and dad were killed by poachers.
我爱猎豹
Aw, I love cheetahs.
这招很管用
u202dWorks every time.
-中了吧 -对
-Gotcha. -u202dBoom.
但是很不幸 这个我还是得
u202dBut, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to stand you down
让着你了 兄弟
on this one, buddy.
你瞧 我得带上一个
You see, I need to roll with somebody
能全身心投入游戏的人一起
that actually, you know, has their head in the game.
所以 维克
So, Vic,
该你上场了
it is time to shine.
咱们走
Let's go.
克莱的女朋友看着很不错吧
Clay's girl seems pretty nice, huh?
你知道 他们两个
Well, you know, the two of 'em,
是在葬礼上认识的 可能不是个好兆头
they met at a funeral, so it could be bad luck.
没有人能比得上你和奈玛
Not everyone can be like you and Naima.
天堂里也有烦心事 这是怎么了
Uh-oh. Trouble in paradise. What's going on?
不不不 只不过是...
No, no, no. It's just, uh...
我们找到喜欢的房♥子了
we found a house we like.
没毛病啊
Nothing wrong with that.
但是奈玛担心会超出我们能力范围
But Naima's worried about overextending ourselves.
我不确定是不是该在
I'm not sure I should put in an offer
确定当上准尉之前提出报价
before I find out if I'm making warrant officer.
你上一次带队的任务完成的很出色
This last op you had, you crushed it.
你肯定能升职的
You're gonna get the promotion.
-是吗 -定下房♥子吧
- Yeah? - u202dGet the house.
没问题的
Come on.
克莱的新女友
Clay's new lady.
大家喜欢她吗
We like her?
除了桑尼之外 都喜欢
All of us except Sonny.
他难道不知道他永远是克莱心中最爱吗
Doesn't he know he's still number one in Clay's heart? u202d
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness. u202d
十点钟方向 有人打量你呢
You just got checked out at my ten o'clock.
年轻人 你最好追上去
Better get after it, young man.
-"年轻人 你最好追上去" -是的
- "Better get after it, young man." u202d- Yes.
怎么说呢 不是我喜欢的类型
Guess what, not-not my type.
我从没见过杰森·海斯
I've never seen Jason Hayes
放过稳赢的成果
pass up a sure thing.
也许是手术后遗症吧
Maybe it's medical.
不是后遗症 好吗
Oh. u202dIt's not medical, all right?
-相信我 -好的
- Trust me. - Okay.
你有女朋友了吗
Are you seeing somebody?
怎么搞的 20个问题吗
What is this, 20 Questions here?
我是审讯专家
I'm an interrogator.
-算是职业病吧 -好吧 无所谓了
- It's kind of what I do. - Okay, that's fine.
你是审讯专家 但我是打死也不说
You can be an interrogator. But, you know what, I'm unbreakable.
所以再来一瓶啤酒 三杯烈酒 备上
So, another beer. Three shots. Set 'em up.
我为你高兴 兄弟 你很开心
I'm happy for you, brother. You have fun.
是啊 开心 非常开心
Yeah, fun. Sure. Totally. Have fun.
但他寻求的是无拘无束的开心
But if all he's looking for is no-strings-attached fun,
这个友好的猎"豹"女完全符合标准
our friendly frog hog over here would fit the bill perfectly.
也许他是在寻找长♥期♥稳定关系
Maybe he's looking for strings.
你是寻求长♥期♥稳定的吗
Are you looking for strings? Are you?
酒来啦
There it is.
我寻求烈酒
I'm looking for shots. u202d
好吧 你是打死都不说的
All right, fine. You're unbreakable.
-好吧 好吧 -没招了吧
- Yeah, yeah. - Checkmate.
但如果你不是和某人全情投入
But if you're not all in with someone,
你就多半还会半途而废的
you might as well be all out.
你瞧你
Look at you, huh?
你在做恋爱关系咨♥询♥
Just handing out relationship advice like you're, uh,
像菲尔博士秀吗
Dr. Phil. u202d
我能说什么呢 分手次数多了就成了专家
What can I say? Failure makes me an expert.
但是你刚刚的确用了恋爱关系这个词
But you did just use the word "Relationship."
是的
You did.
禁止使用手♥机♥
什么眼神 兄弟
What's with them eyes, man?
你看起来休息得不错
You're looking well-rested.
是因为
Is that because
维克履行了职责还是搞砸了
Vic discharged his duties or 'cause he laid a turd?
搞砸了
Oh, he laid a turd, man.
他搞砸了
He did, but, uh,
但我还是搞定了一个高价值目标
I managed to bag an HVT 'cause
因为桑尼实在太性感了
Sonny is too sexy to fail.
我们昨晚没见着你
Hey, we, uh, we missed you last night.
你去哪了
Where were you?
工作
Work.
好了 庆祝活动结束 都听好
All right, celebration's over, listen up!
这个是叶夫根尼·考斯特洛夫
This is Yevgenny Kostarov.
俄♥罗♥斯♥军♥火♥商从
Russian arms dealer funneling weapons
中国向伊朗走私军♥火♥
on a ratline that runs from China to Iran.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国 伊朗
Russia, China, Iran.
要是再有个北朝鲜 都可以玩坏人宾果游戏了
If I've got a North Korea there, I've got myself a bad-guy bingo.
最新情报说他在孟加拉首都达卡的一个安全屋里
Latest intel has him at a safe house in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
他是解开犯罪网络的关键人工情报线人
He is a key HUMINT asset in unraveling a major network.
我们要抓活的
We need him brought in alive.
你知道这要取决于他是否配合
Uh, you know that depends on how easy he makes it.
他们一般都不怎么配合
And they rarely make it easy.
我们可能会遇到什么样的反抗
What kind of resistance are we looking at?
考斯特洛夫去哪都带着两名武装保镖
Kostarov travels everywhere with two armed guards.
他还征召了好多名当地人
And he's drafted a handful of locals.
因此我们可以认为...
So, we're probably think...
戴维斯少尉
Ensign Davis.
请出来一下
A word, please?
好
Okay.
行动事务官找戴维斯干嘛
What the hell does Ops O want with Davis?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表