剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
但是你不是28岁了
but you're not 28.
也没到65岁
Not 65, either.
我懂
I hear you.
你认为是最好的决定 我都会支持你
And I'm here to support whatever decision you deem best.
就这样吗
That's it?
没别的了
Nothing else?
你不会叫我休工吗
You're not gonna tell me to stand down?
那不是我的职责
It's not my job.
不是你的指责 那你的职责是什么
That's not your job. What's your job?
我的职责是让你能在退役后继续行动
My job is to keep you operating beyond your expiration date.
你们先走吧 明天见
You guys go ahead. I'll see you tomorrow.
我也像你一样经历过很多战役 杰森
I've dealt with a lot of war fighters like you, Jason.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
我有什么感受
How do I feel?
休工的想法 甚至比埋骨他乡
The thought of being stood down scares you more
更让你感到恐惧
than never going home.
我明白那种感觉
I get it.
我只要一想到回到家里无所事事
I think of going home, nothing to do,
那种感觉也把我吓坏了
it scares the hell out of me, too.
你如果打算再拖一段时间就打给我
You start spinning out, call me.
我会帮你挺过去的
I'll get you through this.
好吧 现在一定是早上八点四十五
Okay, so, it must be 8:45 A.M.,
因为这周的每一天都有一位貌似嬉皮士的
because, like every day this week, what appears to be
老奶奶在给一个貌似是花盆的东西浇水
a hippie grandma is watering what appears to be a flower box.
没错
Mm-hmm. Correct.
在一栋看起来
In what appears to be
貌似是公♥寓♥的大楼里
an apartment complex,
而这栋大楼貌似位于巴黎...
in what appears to be Paris, on...
而巴黎又貌似位于地球上
what appears to be planet Earth.
真不敢相信他们还要求我们
Can you believe they still want us to use
在侦查记录里用"貌似"这种词
"What appears to be" in these logs?
大家都必须做好善后工作
Everyone's got to cover their ass.
如果他们不让我们来善后 我倒是无所谓
I'm fine with it up until they want us to do the covering.
我敢说我们有一半的行动
I'd say half of what we do
都是为了善后政客们的国际问题
is fixing politicians' overseas messes.
是啊 所以这才显得马斯登大使与众不同啊
Yeah, that's what made Ambassador Marsden different.
她境界非常高 哥们 她...
She was above all that stuff, man, she...
她会去做她认为正确的事情
She did what she thought was right.
超厉害的女强人
Frickin' baller.
没错 不过记住了
Yeah, just remember
她只是个例外 世道并没有改变
that she was the exception and not the rule.
不该死的人总会先死
Wrong people die, a lot.
等等 有新内容了
Oh, wait. Here we go.
我看到一对看起来
All right, so, what appears
貌似幸福的情侣
to be the happy couple
正在貌似享用
are having what appears to be
清晨的咖啡
their morning coffee. Mm-hmm.
不出所料
Right on schedule.
对了 老奶奶是波西米亚人
Grandma's a Bohemian, by the way.
严格说来嬉皮士都是美国人
Hippies are strictly American.
对的
Right.
约翰·列侬就是百分百的美国人
John Lennon was strictly American.
那个光头的人已经在书桌前坐了三个小时了
Bald dude's been sitting at his desk for the last three hours.
也许他正在创作一部小说
Maybe he's working on a novel.
那家伙绝对不可能是作家
No way that guy's a writer.
他书桌上还挂着绿洲乐队的海报呢
He's got an Oasis poster over his desk.
我在狙击手学校应该学那种事吗
That the kind of thing I'd learn in sniper school?
我没有学过 也许你们俩应该
Since I haven't been, maybe you two should, uh,
给我个考试大纲
give me the CliffsNotes.
这次没有考试大纲
There aren't any CliffsNotes on this one.
想要学习精准射击的唯一方法
Only way to learn precision rifle
就是去射击 不断地练习射击
is to do it and to keep doing it.
十♥八♥年♥前我还在学校的时候
I went through the schoolhouse 18 years ago,
就一直作为十二人小队的主狙击手
been working as a lead sniper for 12.
我现在仍在学习中
And I'm still learning.
投入了不少时间啊
That's a lot of time.
时间是最好的老师
Time's the best teacher.
新人 上岗培训得如何了
All right, new guy. How about some OJT?
你知道什么是冷膛射击吗
Do you know what a cold bore shot is?
在枪管升温前开枪
First shot out the rifle, before the bore heats up.
我们还需要考虑什么其他因素
What other factors do we have to take into account?
风向 温度
Wind, temperature,
露点
dew point,
科里奥利效应
Coriolis?
这种距离科里奥利效应起不了作用
Coriolis effect doesn't factor in at this distance,
但你还是漏了一个重要的因素
but you're missing a big one.
什么
What?
重力
Gravity.
重力对子弹的影响最大
Gravity impacts the bullet the most.
交火作战的首要规则是什么
Number one rule in a firefight is?
-排定优先级别并执行 -没错
- To prioritize and execute. - That's right.
使用精密步♥枪♥
Precision rifle
和作战规则一样
is no different.
你首先确定有哪些因素会影响射击
You determine the factors affecting the shot,
并且按影响程度排序
and you prioritize them.
重力和风向永远是首位要素
Gravity and wind, always first.
然后再把其他因素加入进来
Then you add in all the other factors,
在心中计算参数
crunch the numbers,
最后你才能确定射击的方式并执行
then you can get your firing solution and execute.
需要很多计算
Lot of math.
不然你以为为什么要桑尼去抬机关枪
Why do you think Sonny carries a machine gun?
雷告诉我来替一个人
Hey, yo. Ray told me to relieve one of you guys.
太好了 我需要呼吸新鲜空气
Sweet. I need some fresh air.
那你在这是找不到了
Well, you ain't gonna find any here.
这个城市闻起来就像是狗屎 狐臭和芝士
This city smells like dog crap, B.O. and cheese.
你只说芝士就好了
Well, it could be just the cheese.
在看什么呢
What's happening?
幸福情侣都盛装出行
The happy couple are all dressed up,
所以克莱赌他们今晚要上演求婚戏码了
so Clay has money on a proposal coming tonight.
那个幸福男朋友刚刚把一个首饰盒
Well, old happy guy here just put a jewelry box
放到口袋里 你输了
into his pocket, so, boom, you lose.
别急着下定论
Not so fast.
他得求婚了才算
He's got to close.
如果今晚回来以后她手上戴了戒指
She's got a ring on her finger later tonight,
那一百美元才归你
you get your hundo.
那我再加注一百美元
Well, I'll put another hundred
赌他们今晚只有一个人会回来
that only one of them comes home tonight.
因为一旦他对她掏心掏肺之后
Because once he lays it all on the line,
她就一定会狠心分手的
she is gonna pull that rip cord.
一次难忘的分手好比世界末日 桑尼
A big breakup feels like the end of the world, Sonny,
但是你最终将淡忘这一切
but eventually, you just, you don't feel it anymore.
哥们说老实话 我再也不相信什么情情爱爱了
Tell you what, man, I ain't ever gonna fall in that trap again.
好吧 那你打算怎么办
All right, so what's your big plan?
你就打算再也不谈恋爱了吗 是这样吗
You just never gonna date anybody again? Is that it?
我跟谁都能约
I'm gonna date everyone
只做一♥夜♥情♥情人
for one night and one night only.
说是这么说 直到你遇到某个人为止
You say that until somebody comes along
某个值得一约再约的人
who's worth a second date.
先停在一约再约这里
Oh. Hold on a second here.
如果你想告诉我 你在考虑
If you tell me that you're thinking about getting
和斯特拉复合的话 我告诉你
back together with Stella, I'm telling you right now,
你复合我就跟你绝交
I will no longer be your friend.
不是的
No.
世界上又不是只有斯特拉一个女人 桑尼
Stella's not the only woman in the world, Sonny.
好吗 说心里话我认为是时候
All right? Honestly, I think it's time
去认识其他人了
I get to know another one.
放心了
Okay. Ha, ha, ha.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我是说我真心地祝福你
I mean, I mean that. Seriously.
然后等你再失恋的时候
And when it blows up in your face,
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表