剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
他一心向善
He's a force for good,
救死扶伤
for healing.
却要为我的罪行付出代价
And he's paying for my sins.
我在请求你 塞萨尔 为了弥补我的过错
I am asking you, Cesar, for a chance to atone.
他们把那里叫做"磨坊"
They call it "The Mill."
我们把审问对象都关到了那里
It's where we dropped off those we wanted to break.
其他人会替我们进行审讯
The others would do it for us.
"其他人"
"Others"?
那些外国人
The foreigners.
他们想把人♥质♥带在身边
They wanted to take hostages with them.
是真♥主♥党吗
Hezbollah?
他们要把人♥质♥送到中东去
They're sending them to the Middle East?
西方的医生们对他们来说很有价值
Western doctors are valuable to them.
他们不会把他们留在这儿太长时间
They-they won't keep them in this country much longer.
所以医生们在真♥主♥党手里
So, the doctors are in Hezbollah custody?
我们知道他们在这里出现过
We knew they had a presence here;
他们试图利用混乱来进行犯罪活动
they're trying to leverage the chaos for their criminal activities.
他们的那个设施 磨坊
Uh, look, the facility they have, The Mill,
是一个审讯设施吗
is it an interrogation facility?
疼痛工厂
Pain factory.
西方人对真♥主♥党来说是意外之喜
Westerners are a huge coup for Hezbollah,
所以我们可以假设他们还活着
so we can assume they're still alive,
但他们可能马上就要被送到东方去了
but they'll be trafficked east as soon as possible.
撤离的直升机刚刚确认即将到达
Extract helos just confirmed they're inbound.
大约还有一小时
Hour out.
磨坊和撤离点在相同的方向
The Mill's in the same direction as the extract point.
只隔了几英里
It's just a few miles off.
这将会是一项情报 战斗人员 作战条件
This would be a zero-intel hit on an unknown number of combatants
全部未知的行动
in a setting that we know nothing about.
我不认为B队现在
I'm not sure Bravo's squared away
有能力应对这种情况
for something like this right now.
克雷格医生对我们照顾有加
Dr. Craig kept our asses out of the fire.
只要你下命令 队员们会做好准备的
You know the boys'll charge it for him if you point the way.
这点毫无疑问
No doubt about that,
但我必须画条底线
but I got to draw a line somewhere.
收拾东西 三十分钟后向撤离点出发
Pack up. Move to extract in 30 mikes.
收到
Roger that.
-抱歉 我没想吓着你 -你来干什么
- Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. - What are you doing?
我有话想跟你说
I, uh, wanted to talk to you.
布莱克本救了我
Look, Blackburn already saved me,
特伦特帮我包扎伤口 克莱给我加油打气
Trent medicated me, and Clay pep-talked me,
所以你还是省点力气吧
so why don't you just save your energy.
感觉就像我们在这里经受了考验 对吗
It feels like we're all getting tested down here, right?
对我来说确实如此
In my case, literally.
而给我打分的那家伙
And the guy marking my grade
腿里插着一根七厘米长的钢条
has a three-inch chunk of steel stuck in his leg.
那大概不能给我加分了
Doubt that earns me extra credit.
麦克不是在你眼皮底下受伤的
Look, Mack didn't get hurt on your watch.
他们不能把这归咎于你
They can't hold that against you.
说实话 丽莎
Truth is, Lisa...
我太过在意自己在
I've been way too concerned with how...
准尉评分表上的形象了
I look to the Warrant Board.
-我欠你一句抱歉 不 我 -雷 别这样
- I owe you an apology. No. I... - ?Ray, don't.
你被捕之后我应该替你站出来的
I should've stood for you after your arrest.
但我没有 我很抱歉
I didn't, and I am sorry.
-你觉得这就是我想听的吗 -不是
- You think that's what I want to hear? - ?No.
不 这只是事实
No, it's just the truth.
我做出了错误的决定
I made the wrong call.
新的道路必将伴随着更多问题
Look, lot of complications come with following a new path.
我明白
I get it.
是啊 我想我开始意识到这一点了
Yeah, I think I'm starting to find that out now.
我们没事了吧
Are we good?
你只是做出了你认为对家人最好的选择
You were doing what you thought was best for your family.
我们没事了
We're good.
我们要向撤离点移♥动♥了
We're moving to exfil.
我还有些事要做
I got some things to... do.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我知道你很生气 我能理解 但是
Look, I know you're angry, I understand it, but, um,
我们已经尽力了
we did everything that we could.
队员们受了伤 大家都精疲力尽了
Team's injured. It's running on fumes.
我知道
I know. I know.
克雷格医生是我名单上最新的名字
Dr. Craig's the newest name on my list.
你的什么名单
Your list? What's that?
你有你的手♥机♥通讯录
You have contacts on your phone.
我有我合作过的人员名单
I have a list of people I've crossed paths with--
线人 同事 朋友
sources, colleagues, friends, people who
有的人跟我走得近
grow close to me
因为他们觉得我会把他们的利益放心上
because they think I have their best interests at heart.
有的人因为相信我
People who inevitably get hurt
受了伤
for trusting me.
我也间接伤害过一些人
I have my share of collateral damage, too.
身边一直有人受伤
It's getting harder to justify the...
想给他们一个交代是越来越难
people who are getting hurt around us.
人数越来越多 是吧
They add up, don't they?
我是希望
Here I was hoping...
我们应该尽可能多挽救一个人
we'd get to make just one of those right.
布莱克本
Blackburn.
集♥合♥
Round 'em up.
好 我们认为
All right, so, this is the building
医生被关在这座大楼里
where we believe they're holding the doctors.
我感觉B队不救出人是不会走的
I had a feeling Bravo wasn't leaving without an encore.
是的 我们精简装备 快速粗暴
Yep. And we're gonna be stripped down, fast and dirty.
我们要攻击的这座大楼是个三层高的废弃工厂
The building we're hitting's a disused three-story factory.
主要的突破点是大楼绿色那一侧的门
Primary breach point's a door on the green side of the building.
我们的作战计划呢
What's our game plan,
我们也不知道他们把人♥质♥关在哪了
since we don't know where they're holding these hostages?
从地下室向上搜查
Clear from the basement up.
其他人的意见呢
Any combatants?
外面只有几个巡逻人员
External, I've only counted a few on patrol.
内部 说不准
Internal, anybody's guess.
可能有委内瑞拉特警和真♥主♥党
Could be a mix of VSP and Hezbollah.
太阳十五分钟后升起
Sun's coming up in 15,
你们将失去黑夜的掩护
so you won't have the cover of darkness.
准备个临时作战中心
Got a jury-rigged TOC.
失去通讯我们怎么办
What's our plan for loss of comms?
你们的GPS上有直升机降落点的定位
Helo landing zone's been plugged into all your GPSs.
如果失去通讯 直接去撤离点
If we lose comms, get to the extract point.
不是如果 是什么时候
Yeah, not if, when.
三十分钟后我们就得从这撤离
We got 30 minutes till we have to unplug here.
否则 你们就得靠自己了
After that, you'll be on your own.
好的 听着 那些人想不到
All right, look, these guys are not gonna be expecting
我们会再次出击
another fight from us. ?
很好 我们可以攻其不备
Good. Got surprise on our side. Yeah.
我们就只剩下突袭了
That's about all we got on our side.
欣赏一下我们所剩无几的东西 兄弟们
Feast your eyes on slim pickings, boys.
好吧 我知道让你们再战有点勉强
All right, look, I know I'm asking a lot on this one.
我们被攻击 受伤
We're beat up. We're injured.
太阳出来后
With the sun coming up,
从战术上来说 我们真的是迎面对抗
tactically, we're really going up against it.
所以我现在需要知道
So I need to know now.
如果任何人对此有意见
If anyone has an issue with this,
现在就说出来
they got to speak up now.
收到 B1
That's a strong copy, 1.
克雷格医生的命指望我们
Dr. Craig's life is in our hands.
去救他是正确的决定
Going for him is the right call.
没有高♥官♥在这次行动指手画脚的
Yeah. Got no cake-eaters playing geopolitical chess on this op.
救这个命悬一线的家伙就简单多了
Saving the guy who put his life on the line is an easy call.
B队 从来没有逃避过战斗
And Bravo, we never run from a fight.
我们战斗吧
Let's get 'er done.
好 战斗 一人两个弹匣
All right, dig in. Two mags each.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表