剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
维克托 你是军♥火♥贩
Viktor, you're an arms dealer.
非法军♥火♥ 中情局能证明
Illegal arms. The CIA can prove it.
他们没法证明
They can't.
我们已经证明了
We already have.
你觉得我们现在怎么会在这里
How do you think we all came to be here?
我和你说过 我是个银行家
I told you, I'm a banker.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我也和你说过
And I have told you
跟我说实话很重要
it's important that you be honest with me.
你从武器工厂的内部人员那
You smuggled a highly-advanced explosive out of Belgium
走私了一枚高端改造版的CL-20炸♥弹♥
from an insider at a weapons factory,
并运出比利时
a reengineered version of CL-20.
你把炸♥弹♥
You sold it
卖♥♥给了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥头目瓦迪姆·特拉索夫
to terrorist mastermind Vadim Tarasov
而他拿去炸毁
to bomb a cafe in Italy
美国♥军♥人在意大利常去的一间咖啡店
frequented by American service members.
五名美国♥军♥人以及22名意大利人死亡
Five died, 22 Italians along with them.
这绝对足够让你坐一辈子牢
That's more than enough to jail you for life.
你完了
It's over.
所以你帮帮自己吧
So help yourself.
瓦迪姆·特拉索夫是造成死伤数百的幕后黑手
Vadim Tarasov is behind the deaths of hundreds of people.
现在他试图利用巴尔干半岛作为发射台
He now intends to use the Balkans as a launchpad
在欧洲发动恐怖袭击
for terrorist attacks in Europe.
那会害死成千上百人
Hundreds more people will die.
你根本不知道瓦迪姆到底是什么样的人
You have no idea who Vadim really is.
他有多穷凶极恶
How bad he really is.
不
No.
是你不知道瓦迪姆是什么样的人
You have no idea who Vadim is.
三年前 他险些被法国特种部队逮捕
Three years ago, he was almost captured by French special forces.
他们突袭了安全屋 差点抓到他
They raided a safe house, barely missed him.
瓦迪姆知道身边有内鬼
Vadim knew there was an informant close to him.
他不确定是谁
He couldn't be sure who,
但是把范围缩小到了四个人
but narrowed it to four men.
他的朋友
Friends.
瓦迪姆抓走了他们的家人
Vadim grabbed their families,
严刑逼问他们全部人
tortured them all.
让其他三人活了下来
He let the three other men live.
我的家人
My family...
他们会被杀死的
they'll be killed.
不
No.
他们在我们这里
We already have them.
在哪
Where?
安全无恙
Safe.
我们可以照顾他们
We can take care of them.
在别的地方开始新生活 用新的名字
A new life elsewhere, new names.
你无法保证
You can't guarantee that.
塞尔维亚人可以 而且已经做到
The Serbians can, and have.
谁都不想看到你家人受伤害
No one wants to see your family hurt.
我怎么才能找到瓦迪姆·特拉索夫
How do I find Vadim Tarasov?
博因卡
Bojinka.
瓦迪姆的炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
Vadim's bomb maker.
博因卡在哪
Where is Bojinka?
我不知道 但或许有办法找到他
I don't know, but there may be a way to him.
博因卡准备获取更多的CL-20炸♥药♥
Bojinka is about to take possession of more CL-20.
-你是怎么知道的 -因为
- How do you know that? - Because...
是我卖♥♥给他的
I sold it to him.
阿尔班·博因卡
Alban Bojinka.
瓦迪姆·特拉索夫老家的炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
A bombmaker from Vadim Tarasov's hometown.
如果他从科尔达那买♥♥了更多的CL-20炸♥药♥
If he bought more CL-20 from Korda,
说明瓦迪姆已经计划好下一次袭击了
then Vadim's already planned his next attack.
时间紧迫
Clock's ticking.
是的 唯一的问题是
Yeah, the only question is
我们能否相信一个军♥火♥贩子的话
can we trust the word of an arms dealer?
他可能在说谎 争取时间
He could be lying, buying time.
那是你的工作了 丽莎
That's your job now, Lisa.
确认情报属实
Confirm the intelligence.
健身怎么样了
How was the workout?
杰森在健身房♥打败你了吗
Jason kick your ass in the gym?
很彻底
Totally.
可以说他现在的体型
Yo, I-I will say that he's in better shape
比以往都好
than I've ever seen him.
是的 他最近一直很拼命
Yeah, well, he has been hitting it pretty hard lately.
是啊 说起来很有意思
Yeah. You know, it's kind of funny,
他的表现更像个新人 而不像快退役的人
he's acting more like a new guy than a guy rounding third base.
他如果听到你这么说 真会教训你
If he heard you say that, he really would kick your ass.
说不好 也许这就是他厉害的地方
I don't know, I guess that's what makes him great.
那种专注
That focus.
专注当下 不受干扰
Three-foot world, right?
要知道 某天他会突破当下的界限
You know, one day he's gonna reach the end of those three feet.
然后呢
Then what?
你没事吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
为什么所有人都这么问我
Why does everybody keep asking me that, man?
因为你被炸♥弹♥炸了 克莱
'Cause you got blown up, Clay.
只是确保你恢复好了
Just making sure you're squared away.
是的 腿没事了
Yeah, leg's fine, man.
人们担心的不是你的腿
Not your leg people are worried about.
你离开有一段时间了 差点永远离开
You were out for a while, man, almost out for good.
难以想象最坚强的精英特种部队员
Never know how even the toughest pipe hitter's gonna react
再次面对飞驰的子弹会是什么反应
once the bullets start flying again.
到时候就知道了
Well, guess we'll find out.
好的
Okay.
话说 我从来没说一声抱歉
You know, I never did say I was sorry.
你没有害我丢了工作 杰森
You didn't cost me my job, Jason.
放弃中情局线人去救你们是我的决定
It was my call to give up a CIA asset to save your asses.
调走我是中情局的决定 很简单
CIA's call to reassign me. Simple.
所以我不再隶属于B队了 永久性地
So I'm no longer attached to Bravo permanently,
但至少我走出了华盛顿
but at least I got out of D.C.
现场审问 参与作战
Field interrogation, operations,
还不算太坏 挺好的
not so bad. I'm good.
还是觉得有我的责任
Still feel like I'm partly to blame, so...
我去年可能有一些失控
I was maybe just a little bit out of control last year.
-我知道 我见证了 -是的
- I know. I was there. - You were.
我们走走
Let's walk.
也许这么说能让你好受点
You know, if it makes you feel any better,
我很欣慰能再次回到战场工作
I am relieved to be working on the ground again.
为什么
Why's that?
指挥先锋部队
Well, pointing the tip of the spear
会带来很多让我有阴影的压力
came with a lot of stress I don't miss.
听起来不像你
Doesn't sound like you.
想知道个秘密吗
You want to know something?
每次发布预警令前 我都会发抖
Every time before a warning order, I'd shake.
就像打寒颤 但我并不冷
Like I had the chills. I wasn't cold.
为什么会这样
Why's that?
如果我犯了一丁点错误
I get the smallest thing wrong,
微小的细节 有人就会死
tiny detail, someone dies.
所以我才会和队员之间
That's why I had to build walls
建起一堵墙
between myself and the guys.
有趣的是
Funny, you know what?
你从来没在我们两个之间建墙
You never put walls between me and you.
从来没有
Never.
你从来都不怕死 杰森
You were never afraid of dying, Jason.
有时候我觉得你甚至想寻死
Sometimes I thought that's what you were looking for.
抱歉 我没有别的意思
I-- Sorry. I didn't mean anything by that.
一切都好 一切都好 是吧
All good, all good, right?
家里怎么样了
How's things at home?
家里一切都好
Things are good at home, you know?
孩子们都很好 都很上进
Kids are great, they're excelling,
他们在做自己喜欢的事情
they're doing what they want to do, huh?
那你会孤独吗 一个人生活
Do you get lonely, living on your own?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表