剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
那真的很有趣
Tell you what, that was fun.
-我们应该再聊一次 -我只是想让你知道
- We should do that again sometime. - I just need you to know
我工作的目的
the entire aim of my work
就是让作战人员尽可能长久地
is to keep operators in the field thriving
-活跃在战场 -这么跟你说吧
- for as long as possible. - I'll tell you what.
要是我哪天不活跃在战场了
If I have any lack of thriving, all right,
我会跟你打电♥话♥ 我会找你的
I'll give you a call, I'll come find you.
我♥干♥这行很久了 我知道
I've been around long enough to know
你们总觉得自己是对的
you guys always think you're right,
但这是不进则退的工作
but if you're not improving, you're falling behind.
我有个系统
You know what, I have a system
对我很有效 非常管用的
that works for me, and it works.
我不需要什么坚果牛奶
I don't need milks that are made out of nuts.
或什么小麦草汁 好吧
All right? Or wheat grass shots.
我不干
I'm out.
我在介绍性咨♥询♥过程中
I asked your teammates about you
问过你的队友关于你的事
in our intro consultations.
他们说你是最棒的 因为你永不满足
They said you're the best because you're never satisfied.
他们说你不会放过任何取胜的机会
Any chance to get an edge, they said you'll take it.
我要给你的正是取胜的机会
That's what I'm offering you. An edge.
正事来了
That's the real thing.
你们都清楚目前也门的局势
You're all aware of the ongoing situation in Yemen.
五年内战让这个国家饱受蹂躏
A five year civil war has ravaged the nation.
大规模饥荒 食物供给不足
Widespread famine, food insecurity
平民血流成河
and civilian bloodshed.
B队被派去帮忙防止
Bravo's been tapped to help prevent
战火再次烧向这个炼狱般的国家
one more torch from being thrown into the inferno.
美国大使妮可·马斯登前往也门北部
U.S. Ambassador Nicole Marsden is traveling to North Yemen
缓和两个部落之间的对峙局面
to ease tensions between two tribes there,
巴基尔和哈希德联邦政♥府♥
the Bakil and the Hashid.
你们将负责她的安保工作
You'll be working as her security detail.
整个国家都在动♥乱♥之中
The whole country's in turmoil.
她为什么单单关注这两个部落
Why is she focusing on these two tribes?
也门内战期间最不希望发生的事
The last thing that Yemen needs in the midst of a civil war
就是另一次内战
is another civil war.
这两个部落和平共处
The tribes represent a stabilizing influence in the region
影响着该地区的局势稳定
if they can remain on peaceful terms with each other.
国♥务♥院♥要求指派一级作战人员担任三周的安保专家
State has requested a Tier One PSD for three weeks.
这种时长的派驻 需要花些时间
That lengthy of a deployment, it'll take a minute
搞清楚全部工作内容
to get all the pieces in place.
大使急于开始工作
The ambassador's eager to get to work.
因此我们会派两人先遣小队即刻启程
So we'll send a two man advance team right away,
其他队员将于48小时内前往汇合
the rest of the unit joining within 48 hours.
雷来带领先遣队 再找个搭档
Ray, run lead on ADVON. Pick a swim buddy.
我来
I'm in.
只要能离开弗吉尼亚海滩 干什么都行
Anything to put Vah Beach in the rearview mirror.
你这是在躲谁呢 桑尼
Somebody got you on the run, Sonny?
不 我宁可在那边惹上麻烦 也不愿待在这
No, just rather get in trouble over there than here.
好吧 桑尼渴望来一次维和行动
Yeah, well, an itchy Sonny on a mission of peace.
我爱你 兄弟 但我觉得不行
Uh, I love you, brother, but I don't think that's gonna work.
斯宾塞 整装待发 兄弟
Spenser, go pack your gear, brother.
三周的安保 如果桑尼想去
A three week PSD? Look, if Sonny wants to go,
我没有意见
I'm...I'm good with it.
但是我不同意
But I'm...I'm not good with that.
所以去准备装备吧 赶紧的
So get geared up, man. Come on.
好吧 听你的
All right. Whatever you say.
猜就是这样
Guess he is.
我不想你伤害自己
Hey, I don't want you hurting yourself.
你知道我很抱歉
You know how sorry I am.
我也不想这样
It's not like I wanted this.
我也很难过
It hasn't been easy for me either.
-我明白 你很生气 -生气
- And I get it, you're angry. - Angry?
我什么时候生过你的气
Have I ever been angry with you?
没有 但是看你这样子
No, but look at your face.
你失态了 在酒吧打架
You're spinning out. You're throwing hands in bars.
你不用这样
You don't need to do that.
我们分手之后 你就别管我做什么了
Your opinion of what I need to do ended when we did.
亨多
Hey, Hendo.
咱们再来一次
Let's hit it again.
怎么 你昨天还没挨够吗
What, you didn't get enough of me yesterday?
认输吧 傻瓜
Tap out, dumbass.
你就这点本事
Is that all you got?
想在出发前给你
Meant to give this to you before you take off.
首日六听啤酒
First day sixer.
不知道也门北部有什么喝的
Not sure what they're drinking over in Northern Yemen,
但这个估计更好一点
but this probably beats it.
就放在那里吧
Can just leave it there.
想问你点事情
Wanted to ask you something.
杰森和雷知道这里全部的答案
Thought Jason and Ray had all the answers around here.
说吧
So, ask.
你是最后一个加入的
Well, you were the last new guy.
有什么建议给我吗
Got any advice for me?
我已经很长时间没有当过新人了
I haven't been the new guy in a long ass time.
很久了
If I ever was.
我没有任何不尊重的意思 我...
Well, look, I didn't mean any disrespect. I...
你想让我说真话吗
You want me to be real with you here?
我当初选的不是你
You weren't my pick.
我给过关于你的意见 但如果有人听我的
Look, I had my say about you, and if anyone would've listened,
你现在就不会站在这里
you wouldn't be standing here right now.
因为我的意见是 你是次好的那个
'Cause in my opinion, you were second best.
你嗤之以鼻的态度
This "Aw, shucks" attitude thing,
装模作样的谦虚
the‐the whole humble thing you got going on,
你一清二白的记录 我不相信
everything about you so clean and tight, I don't trust it.
你得证明自己给我看 唯一的办法
You have to prove yourself to me, and the only way to do that
就是在关键时刻顶得住
is by showing up when our ass is in the fire.
在此之前 就别来碍我的事了
Till then, you can just stay out of my way.
收到
Copy.
我们都知道你想要的是青队另外一个人
We all know you wanted the other guy from Green Team,
给维克一个机会
but give Vic a shot.
他进了B队 我觉得这就是最好的机会
He's on Bravo. I'd call that a hell of a shot.
我是说给这孩子一点时间 多包涵一下
I'm saying give the kid some time, maybe a little grace?
不是每个新人都能在
Not every new guy's gonna light‐switch
第一天就干掉一个高价值目标
some HVT their first day out.
有些人可能要比别人多花些时间
Some people have got to pay more dues than others.
这工作不是能边干边学的
It's not the type of gig you learn on the job.
要么一击命中 要么就走人
You either hit it hard, or you get out of the way.
你还没见过他实际作战情况
You haven't seen the kid in action yet.
斯宾塞 你所有的才能中不包括第六感
You know, all your talents, Spenser, ESP is not one of them.
你要是不信我的感觉
And if you're doubting my gut on this,
想想当初是谁力挺你来B队的
remember it's the same gut that pushed for your spot on Bravo.
我不是针对你的
Look, my issue's not with you, man.
你有你的工作要做 我也要做好我的
You're doing your thing. I'm just trying to do mine.
你现在还不知道会怎样
You don't know what that is now.
我明白
I get it.
新人加入 显得你仅是老队员之一
New new guy makes you just one of the pack.
新星也有过气的时候
Golden boy becomes middle child.
队里的人才梯队制度
It's just part of the team guy cycle.
试着接受吧
Hey. Embrace it.
别抗拒 接受就好
Don't resist it. Embrace it.
我不介意当老队员之一
I got no problem being one of the pack.
你有的是机会
You are gonna get your chance
表现超群 斯宾塞
to stand up and stand out, Spenser.
但也许不是你想象的那样
But it just may not happen the way you think it is.
耐心会有回报的 我保证
Patience gonna pay off, I promise you that.
少了随行人员很孤单吗
You guys lonely without your entourage?
的确感觉少了点什么 是吧
Does feel like we're traveling a little light, right?
欢迎来也门 局里把我安排过来几周
Welcome to Yemen. Agency's had me embedded here
适应一下这里的气氛
for a few weeks, taking the temperature.
大使那边是什么情况
And what kind of weather blew in the ambassador?
一个叫穆萨·卡伦的比较棘手
Particularly nasty storm system by the name of Musa Khawlan.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表