剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
没错
Exactly.
你和斯特拉之间的往事 像是
The history between you and Stella, that's...
地心引力
like gravity.
它会把你们拽到一起 即便你去反抗
Imagine it'd pull you two together even if you fight it.
但是往事不是全部
But history isn't everything.
每个人都在向前走
Everyone evolves.
我只是
I'd just...
我想确认你追求的是现在想要的
I'd make sure you're pursuing what you want,
而不是曾经想要的
not what you wanted.
又在读维克的邮件 一遍又一遍
Reading Vic's e-mail again? And again?
-我放不下 -放不下 雷
- Can't shake it. - Can't shake it? Ray.
你的准尉审核结果就要出来了
Got your warrant review coming up.
我不想让你碰到倒霉事
I don't want you seeing any ghosts.
没有那么简单
It's not that simple.
不 就是 这件事很简单 雷
Yeah, it is. It's real simple, Ray.
如果维克不能接受失去B队
If Vic can't deal with losing Bravo,
那是他的问题 不是你的
that's his problem. It's not your problem.
-我想要主动点 -主动
- I'm thinking about reaching out. - Reaching out?
是的 直面问题 而不是回避问题
Yeah, confronting the problem instead of ignoring it.
这 这能给你带来什么
Where-where does that get you?
过往成就一个人 兄弟
Past is what makes a person, brother.
这也是为什么
It's the same reason
娜塔莉想要谈谈她的前夫
Natalie wants to talk about her ex-husband.
行吧 这也许对某些人适用
Right. Well, it may work for some people,
但我不是这样
but not me.
是啊 你无疑更是一个
Yeah, you are definitely more of a,
"既往不咎"的人
uh, "Ignore and override" Guy.
对啊 而且我一直都践行这个做法
That's right, you know? And I apply that to my life,
很有用 不只是冲锋陷阵 雷
and it works. Not just kicking in doors, Ray.
-没有那么简单 -没有那么简单吗
- It is not that simple. - It's not that simple?
-没有 -行
- No. - Okay.
那么 如果我关注于
So, if I focus
阿兰娜和我之间发生了什么
on what happened between me and Alana...
然后如何收场 对我现在的这段关系
and how that ended, how is that gonna help me
有什么帮助
with my present relationship?
如果你的过去妨碍你冲锋陷阵的话
If your past kept you from ever kicking in another door,
那会很可惜
that would be a shame.
但如果妨碍你再次对他人敞开心扉的话
But if it keeps you from ever opening yourself up
兄弟 那就太悲惨了
to somebody again, brother, that's a damn tragedy.
我可是花了一番心思的
I, uh, put a lot of thought into this.
我不想搞砸
I didn't want to screw it up,
我做决定前还听取了些建议
so I got some advice before making my choice.
柜台小哥向我保证
The, uh, the guy at the counter assured me
这些饺子能改变你的人生
that these dumplings are life-changing.
我们确定需要改变人生吗
Ooh, are we sure we want life-changing?
我意思是 我很满意我的人生
I mean, I'm pretty darn happy with mine.
我也是
Me, too.
高级士官长佩里
Senior Chief Perry?
我打赌你非常想结束这次审查委员会
I bet you're anxious to put this review board to bed.
准备好了 长官
Ready, sir.
在开始之前我想说件事
I need to mention something before we get started.
我办公室今天收到一条关于你的讯息
My office received a message about you
是海军军士维克托·洛佩兹发来的
from Petty Officer Victor Lopez.
长官
Sir?
洛佩兹说你今早打电♥话♥给他
Well, Lopez said that you called him this morning,
跟他详细解释了一些棘手的问题
and you helped talk him through some hard stuff,
他称赞你主动提供帮助
and he commended you for stepping up
换作其他人可能就对他置之不理了
when others would have ignored him.
干得漂亮
That's well done.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我们进去吧
Let's get inside.
你出来了 娜塔大忙人
Hey, there you are. Nat-o-rama.
都等你一天了 出来玩啊
Been waiting for you all day just to come out to play, huh?
周一工作忙
Crazy Monday schedule.
都没机会喘口气
Didn't have a chance to come up for air.
员工会议 物理疗法观察 同行审评 对吧
Staff meeting, PT observation, peer review, right?
这就是所谓的生活模式
Is that what they call lifestyle-patterning?
我只是想知道你在哪 仅此而已
I just like to know where you are, that's all.
但不想知道我是从哪来的
But not where I come from.
好像在躲避我的某一部分
Seems to be parts of me you're avoiding,
比如我的婚姻
like my marriage.
你想告诉我什么呢
What do you want to tell me?
卢克是个冲浪运动员
Luke was a surfer.
在啤酒厂工作
Uh, he worked at a brewery,
他风趣 温柔
and he was funny and sweet,
后来就变了
till he wasn't.
很好
That's great.
我很感激你做出的努力 杰森
I appreciate the effort, Jason,
但快速回顾我的婚姻
but a quick recap of my marriage
解决不了我们之间的问题
isn't going to fix our issue.
什么问题 有问题吗
What's the issue? What issue?
几个月前
A few months ago...
你告诉我希望我们俩全情投入
you told me that you wanted us to be all in.
如果我们不对彼此完全坦诚
How can that be if we don't share
又怎么能全情投入呢
all of ourselves with each other?
你都不跟我说你的过去
You don't share your past with me.
我感觉你就不想让我
It feels to me like you don't
了解真正的你
really want me to know who you are.
今天很累了 我要走了
It's been a long day, so I'm gonna go.
我十四岁时遇到了阿兰娜
You know, I met Alana when I was 14.
我记得她跟我说的每一句话
You know, I can remember everything that she said to me,
但我却怎么都想不想来
but I-- for the life of me,
我跟她说了什么话
I can't remember anything that I said to her.
我愿不惜一切 能想起来
I would give anything to... to remember.
上次我看到阿兰娜
Last time I saw Alana,
我记得跟她说的每一个字
I can remember every word that I said to her.
我愿付出一切去忘掉
I'd give anything to forget that.
我愿付出一切去忘掉
I'd give anything to forget that.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表