剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
如果我做你的新邻居怎么样
Well, what if I was your new neighbor?
什么情况
How's that?
我在基地参加的项目
Well, the program I was in at the base--
有一个教官职位空缺着
a new instructor position opened up,
我想我也许可以想办法回来
and I figure I could make my way back here
在这里度过余下的服役期
and finish out my enlistment.
回到这里
Coming back here?
是的
Yeah.
儿子 你听起来好像不太清醒
Son, you sound like you got bucked in the head.
自从我十八岁起就一直在海外作战 老爸
You know, I've been out at sea since I was 18 years old, Pops.
这个海边的部队临时营舍
And this shore duty billet--
应该可以让我有更多时间
that would allow me to have more time
能够回来
to come here and, well,
还可以帮你建好这个篱笆以达到奎恩的标准
help you get this ranch back up to, to Quinn standards.
这可是大变动
It's a big change.
那你的小队怎么办
How about your team?
队伍要朝前走
Well, the team's evolved.
我在想也许我也该朝前走了
And I'm thinking maybe I should, too.
你能懂吧
You know?
我曾经逃离过这个地方
I ran away from this place once before.
想着或许我也是时候
Just think, you know, maybe it's time I...
在这里扎根了
I put some roots down here.
要吃点什么
Um, can I take your order?
麻烦来份烤羊肉
Lamb kebab, please.
萨米姆在吗
Is Samim here?
不在 女士
Uh, no, ma'am.
感觉他好像一直在这里
It seems like he's always here.
你知道他稍后会过来吗
Do you know if he's coming in later?
他没跟我说过
I have not spoken to him.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
马上就来 我保证 我保证 再稍等一下
It's coming, I promise, I promise, one moment.
雷
Hey, Ray.
要跟我聊聊吗
Anything we need to talk about?
没有 没什么事 我很好
No. Nothing. I'm good.
好吧 那你刚刚
Right, you were just,
怎么 是在和牧师聊天
what, talking to the chaplain,
告诉他一切都好吗 说吧
telling him everything's okay? Come on.
孩子要比一切
Nothing like kids
都更容易让你质疑人生的意义 对吧
to make a man question the meaning of life, right?
你想要意义
You want meaning?
我们在这里的行动 就是意义所在
What we do here-- that's what matters.
我不是说我们的行动没有意义 J
I'm not saying it doesn't, J.
我只是想说 不能回家和家人待在一起
I'm just saying, it's getting harder and harder
让我感觉越来越难过
not to have my head back home with my family.
好的 我能明白 但你知道吗
Right, I get that, but you know what?
这工作意义非凡
This job matters.
你悬挂头盔的地方 那里就是家
Where you hang your helmet-- that's home.
好吧
Yeah.
再来一个
One more.
出问题了
We have a situation.
萨米姆失踪了
Samim is MIA.
我觉得瑞斯把他暴露了
I think Reiss burned him.
知道了 瑞斯跟我说过了
Um, yeah, Reiss told me about that.
我...想你可能反应过度了
I... think you might be overreacting.
他一直不回电♥话♥
Well, he's not answering his phone,
他今天也没有去上班
he didn't show up for work today,
而且他的手下也不知道他的消息
and his employees haven't heard from him.
我觉得自从加拉加斯之后
Look, I think after Caracas,
-你总在做最坏的假设 -这跟克雷格医生无关
- you're probably assuming the worst. - This isn't about Dr. Craig.
我需要知道萨米姆是死了还是藏起来了
I need to know if Samim is down hard or just lying low.
我们利用他为我们效力
Look, we leveraged him into working for us.
也许要服务一帮美国人
Maybe serving Americans isn't something
对他并不是一件值得兴奋的事了
he's all that excited to do anymore.
是你让我收集情报
I developed sources because you asked me to.
你让我给萨米姆点压力 我也照做了
You wanted me to pressure Samim, so I did.
我只想要你帮忙确认他是否安全
I'm only asking for a little help to know if he's okay.
你明知道撤军的时候线人有限
You're aware of how low on assets we are with the drawdown.
你也知道萨米姆是重要线人
And you're aware that Samim is a valuable source.
查一下他的情况
Check his status.
我会让陆军第三兵营
I will ask the Army S3 shop
派一支巡逻队前往他家
to get a patrol to stop by his house.
就说需要找他回来多问些问题
I'll tell 'em that he's wanted for more questioning.
谢谢
Thank you.
作战中心 这里是B1 正在经过菲尔兰
Havoc, this is 1. We're passing Fairlane.
这里是在过节吗
Is there a holiday we didn't know about?
大中午的店都关门了
High noon, the shops are all closed.
确实很奇怪
Yup, this is weird.
注意周围 兄弟们 注意周围
Heads on a swivel, boys. Heads on a swivel.
我来接囚犯塔巴什尔·西迪奇
麻烦你让他动作快点
Tell him to hurry up, will you?
我们走
Let's go.
塔巴什尔·西迪奇
Tabsheer Sidiqi.
长官 发现四辆车正村庄赶来
Sir, I've got four vehicles approaching the village.
-有多少人 -不清楚
- How many pax? - I can't tell.
好像是卡车 但我不确定
It looks like trucks, but I can't make out
有多少乘客在车上
how many passengers there are.
联♥系♥B队
All right, get Bravo up on comms.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
请注意 有四辆车从城南方向
Be advised, you've got a convoy of four vehicles approaching
朝你们驶去
from the south side of town,
距离约十公里左右
approximately ten klicks out.
好的 收到 待命
That's good copy. Stand by to stand by.
西迪奇的朋友们过来了
Sidiqi's friends inbound?
得有人告诉他们探监时间结束了
Somebody should tell them visiting hours are over.
后面也就两间牢房♥吧
There's got to be, what, two cells back there?
怎么这么久 怎么这么久
Why is it taking so long? Why is it taking so long?
长官 又发现两辆车正在接近
Sir, I've got two more vehicles approaching.
联♥系♥B队 通知快速反应部队
All right, call it in and have 'em spin up the QRF.
-让他们随时准备行动 -B1
- I want 'em standing by to launch. - Bravo 1,
这里是作战中心 新增两辆未知车辆
this is Havoc Base. You've got two additional unknown vehicles
从南面朝你们的方向接近 大约
approaching your position from the south, approximately
距村外七公里左右
seven klicks outside the village.
好的 收到 我们不会坐以待毙
That's good copy. We're not waiting around for them.
你们守在那里 三十 你跟着我
You two got that. Thirty, you're with me.
这个给我
Give me that.
听着 队长
Listen, Captain.
我们需要这个人 西迪奇
We need this. Sidiqi.
马上 我们需要
Now. We need...
他 就现在
...him now.
-是他吗 -和照片差不多
- That him? - That's a dead ringer.
很好 就是他了 拍张照
Great. That's him. Take a picture,
给队长看一下我们就能走了
show the captain so we can go.
-走了 瑞斯 -我得把照片上传作战中心
- Let's go, Reiss. - I got to upload it to Havoc, all right?
-快发送 -等一下
- Send it. - Hold on.
-我要采集他的指纹 -瑞斯 动作快
- I have to get his fingerprints. - Reiss, hurry up.
-我只是按流程行事 -瑞斯 快点瑞斯
- I am just following protocol. - Reiss, hurry up. Reiss!
B1 有一辆蓝色旅行车
Bravo 1, we got a blue station wagon
未熄火停在了一个街区外
parked and idling about a block away.
司机正监视着我们
Driver's mad-dogging us.
收到
That's good copy.
-已发送 -好 我们需要他 要带走他
- It sent. - Great. We need him. We're taking him.
用普什图语告诉他
Tell him in Pashto.
告诉他我们现在就要带走他
Tell him we need to take him now.
-塔巴什尔·西迪奇 -我们现在就要带走他
- Tabsheer Sidiqi... - Tell him we need to take him now.
塔巴什尔·西迪奇
Tabsheer Sidiqi...
-告诉他我们现在就要带走他 -不行
- Tell him we need to take him now! - No!
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
刚发送过去的照片需要验证
I need verification of the photo we just sent you.
B1 确认无误
Bravo 1, affirm.
我们收到了传输
We received your transmission.
正在验证中
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表