剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
-是啊 -好的
- Exactly. - u202dOkay.
-欢迎回来 -谢谢
- Welcome back. u202d- Thank you.
-你还好吗 -你怎么样
- How you doing? - What's going on?
-你好 兄弟 瑞斯
- Hey, what's up, man? Reiss.
-戴维斯的朋友 -好的 干杯
Uh, Davis's friend. - Gotcha. Cheers.
兄弟
Yo, buddy. u202d
伙计
Oh, man.
你在外边怎么样
How'd it go out there?
我们发生了交火
You know, we, uh, took a little fire.
有一阵还挺猛
Got a little rough for a minute.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
没事 都挺好的
No. All good.
听着
Look, you know...
我调走你的方式
the way I sent you off, uh,
可能不是特别好的
maybe that wasn't the best way to...
不会 这正是我需要的
No, it was exactly what I needed.
你肩负整个队的责任
You know, the whole squad on your back,
生死都得由你决定
living and dying by your calls, I mean...
我知道了那意味着什么
I got a taste of what that means.
领队是怎么样的
What it's like to lead.
你每一天都做什么
You know, what you do every single day.
但 有些事
But, you know, there's some...
我需要想一下
some things I need to think about.
是吗
Yeah?
是
Yeah.
关于军官项目的一些事
Things I'll take with me to STA-21.
杰森
Jason.
给你看点东西
I got to show you something.
戴维斯
Davis.
你再说一遍
Say that again?
国防情报局追踪到我们的一个囚犯
DIA got a hit on one of our detainees.
格罗兹尼 一月
Grozny, January.
三个车♥臣♥极端分子 还有这个男人
Three Chechen extremists, and this man.
这是他一个月前在贝鲁特
Here he is a month ago in Beirut,
跟真♥主♥党领袖在说话
talking to Hezbollah leaders.
他也是其中一员吗
The guy's a player.
这个人叫伊尔哈姆·吾里
Told us his name was Elham Wali.
茶馆职员 从未出过贾拉拉巴德
Tea shop clerk, never been out of J-Bad.
同时 他却和世界上
Meanwhile, he's been cavorting
最强大的恐怖组织厮混在一起
with some of the most powerful terrorist groups on the planet?
那行 把他从牢里提出来
Great, fine. Pull him from the cell,
给他施加点压力 做我们该做的
tighten the screws, do what we do.
不行
We can't.
什么 不行是什么意思
u202dI'm sorry, what do you mean, we can't?
他把自己说成是个一无所知的新成员
He sold himself as a clueless recruit.
他被释放了
He got released.
他被释放了
He got released.
撤军意味着我们不能关押任人
Drawdown means we couldn't hold everybody.
我们可能抓到了个首脑
We may have just found the head of the snake,
然后就这么放走他了
and we just let him go?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表