剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
That's a good check, Bravo 2. Stand by.
-我们正在处理 -收到 待命中
- We're working on it. - Roger that. Standing by.
显然只能待命了
To stand by, apparently.
是啊 要是他们在弗吉尼亚沙滩上
Yeah. Be nice if they had a fire
也像火少屁♥股♥一样就好了
up under their ass in Virginia beach.
得到回复还需要多长时间
How long does it take to get an answer?
比我们能坚持的时间要久
Longer than our boys have.
-我们得自己灭火了 -怎么灭
- We got to put that fire out ourselves. - u202dWith what?
我们不能抑制它 只能让火势减弱
We can't smother it, so we got to starve it.
你们身上有多少炸♥药♥
How many slap charges you got on you?
-我有一捆 -两捆
- I got one. - Two on me.
拿出来
Pull 'em.
B1 我是B2
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2.
我们准备在这里进行内部爆破
We're gonna do some internal explosive breaching down here.
收到 这栋楼可能受不住太大冲击力
Roger that. Building's not gonna be able
还有别的选择吗
to take much more stress. Any other options?
只要能快点救我们出去就行 老大
Whatever gets us out of here fastest, boss.
我们快坚持不下去了
We're running out of time.
收到 B2 行动
Copy that. Bravo 2, send it.
行动吧 兄弟们
Well, here we go, boys.
金属 扔进去
Metal, toss it in.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Good? - u202dYeah.
准备引爆
Fire in the hole!
好了 这下我们就能回到大厅了
Okay, this'll get us back to the main room.
我们钻下去
Let's rig a way down.
特伦特 去拿灭火器
Trent, grab the fire extinguisher.
金属 去拿电锯
Metal, get the saw.
该死的
Damn it.
好了 特伦特 等你完事之后
All right, Trent, when you're done with that,
我有个礼物要给你
I got a present for you.
我们应该能从这里去找他们
We should be able to get to them through here.
动手
Hit it.
启动电锯 金属
Fire that up, Metal.
能通过了
I'm through.
桑尼 你没事吧
Sonny, you okay?
桑尼 你们还好吗
Sonny, you guys okay?
加油 过来
Come on. Come on.
地狱犬 过来吧
Cerberus, come here. Cerberus!
好了 没事了
All right, I got him.
我找到他了 好了 没事了
I got him, I got him, I got him. All right, all right.
过来 地狱犬
Here, Cerberus. Come on.
桑尼 桑尼
Sonny? Sonny?
维克 布罗克
Vic. Brock.
桑尼
Sonny!
如果我不是那个总要被救的人
It, uh, sure'd be nice if I wasn't the guy
该有多好
that always needed bailing out.
-一次就好 -别
- Just once. - u202dDon't...
别那么想 兄弟
Don't think of it like that, buddy.
我们只是想救出那条狗
We only cared about saving the dog.
我们都不知道你也在那个房♥间里
We didn't even know you were in that room.
刚刚和飞行员谈完
So, just talked to the pilot.
他正在托运
He's hauling ass.
看起来我们这次真的能成功 兄弟
Looks like we might actually pull this off, brother.
-感谢上帝 -硬盘在保险箱里
- Yeah. Jeez. - Hard drives are in the safe.
在失败中取胜 真不错
Snatching victory from defeat. Nice.
是啊 不过现在还没到庆祝胜利的时候
Yeah. Well, no time to spike the football just yet.
还有一名队员我们得回去救呢
Got a teammate back home we got to get to and save.
对吗 雷
Isn't that right, Ray?
没错
Damn straight.
是的 没有把这起事件
Yes, it was a mistake
告诉指挥官的确是个错误
not to tell Command about the incident.
我想我受到教训了
I believe I have learned my lesson.
我明白我工作以外的行为反映了
I understand that my behavior outside of work reflects
我作为一名海军军官的品格
on my character as a naval officer.
还有什么事情指挥官想从我这里
Is there anything else that Command should learn from me
而不是其他来源了解的吗
rather than an outside source?
我曾经和我队伍里的一名成员交往过
I was in a relationship with a member of my unit.
隐藏这段感情对我们来说十分痛苦 因为我们爱着对方
We took great pains to keep it a secret because we were in love,
但这一行为违反了军纪
but it was a violation of the fraternization rules.
我们走 执行官调查还有十分钟就开始了
Let's go. XOI in ten minutes. Let's move.
桑尼 快点
Sonny, come on.
先生们
Gentlemen.
总士官长
Master Chief.
你好啊 麦克
What's up, Mack?
丢炸♥药♥控制火势
Slap charges, huh?
很有创造性的解决办法
Outside of the box problem-solving.
在准尉审查里能加不少分
Earns a lot fans during a warrant officer review.
我们应该好好谈谈
Yeah. u202dWe should talk real quick.
我很感激你 麦克
Oh, I really appreciate you, Mack,
但我现在有点赶时间
but I'm kind of in a rush right now.
我知道 你打算站在戴维斯那边 是吗
I know. You're gonna go stand in for Davis, right?
是的
Yeah.
加分和减分
Look, it's just as easy to lose fans
一样容易 雷
as it is to win 'em, Ray.
你为戴维斯说话 如果她被处分了
You give your word on Davis, and she goes down--
反响不会太好 兄弟
it's bad optics, man.
能差过背弃队友吗
Worse than not standing up for a teammate?
她的品格被质疑
Her character's being questioned.
如果你确定
If you're absolutely certain
她能逃过这一劫 那就没关系
she can beat this thing, then fine, but
但是为了你的事业和依靠你的人
for the sake of your career, for the people that depend on it...
你这次不能站错队
you can't be on the wrong side of this.
雷 走吧
Ray, let's go.
好
Yeah.
戴维斯少尉 我们好了
Ensign Davis, we're ready.
我们想跟指挥官说两句
We're here to speak to the commander.
这不合规定
It's not exactly protocol.
明白 我们队还是想说两句
Duly noted. My team still wants a say.
进去吗
Coming?
好吧
All right.
长官 我们知道戴维斯少尉闯祸了
Sir, we're aware that Ensign Davis messed up.
在不当值期间 离战场很远的地方
She made a mistake off the clock,
犯了错
far away from the battlefield.
当我和我的队友在前线的时候
When I take my team outside of the wire,
她是指挥部里最好的情报官
she is the best intel officer at the command, sir.
她跟队中其他的狙击手一样重要
She's as important as any shooter on our team.
我们愿意将生命交付给她
I trust her with my life. With all of our lives.
你们调查她 因为你们觉得
You're running her up because you think that she
她判断失误了
used bad judgment.
那你们真搞错了 长官
That's just ass-backwards, sir.
戴维斯少尉一生都在做艰难的决定
Ensign Davis' entire life has been a series of tough calls.
但她从来没错过
Well, she ain't ever made a bad one.
她永远把海军的利益放在第一位
She always puts the Navy first. Always.
其次才是她自己
Ahead of herself
还有她自己的幸福
and ahead of her own happiness.
如果说
I'll tell you what,
这样还证明不了她的品格
if that ain't character, then
那还有什么能证明 长官
I don't know what is. Sir.
戴维斯少尉能有你们B队支持 真是幸运
Ensign Davis appears lucky to have Bravo Team on her side.
我们也很幸运她是我们的一员
We're lucky to have her as one of us.
谢谢您让我们发言 长官
Thank you for letting us talk, sir.
你们没必要这么做
You didn't have to do that.
你是我们的一员
You're one of us.
家人
Family.
永远都会支持你
Always got your back.
需要给你点时间吗 少尉
Do you need a moment, Ensign?
不需要 长官 我准备好了
No, sir. I'm ready.
来吧 让我们举起酒杯
All right, here we go. Raise 'em up.
庆祝戴维斯少尉逃过一劫
Here's to Ensign Davis for beating the rap, huh?
戴维斯 她逃过一劫
Davis! u202dShe beat the rap, right?
上校听证会暂时不会质疑
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表