剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我一定会陪在你身边跟你一起买♥♥醉
I'll be right there to buy you a beer.
对我来说 我已经尽力了 哥们
You see, for me, I-I... I tried it, man.
我试过和一个人比翼双飞 结果呢...
I tried kicking boots with one person and... it just feels off.
没错 我想我应该回归到自己...
Yeah. I just think I need to get back to my...
那种天然的孤狼状态
natural state of being a lone wolf.
看来你还深陷其中不可自拔
I see you're working your way to a point,
我还是在前面等着你吧
so I'll wait right here.
我的重点是你应该跟我一起搞桑尼·奎恩计划
My point is, you need to get on the Sonny Quinn plan.
明白吗 没有期待 没有感情
Okay? No strings, no attachments.
只享受快乐 剔除痛苦
All the pleasure, none of the pain.
总有一天你必须要告诉我
You know, someday you're gonna have to tell me
是谁把你搞成这样
who did this to you.
好吧
Yeah.
C1 我发现你们的两个高价值目标了
Charlie 1, I've got eyes on your two HVTs.
在你们目前位置西侧两公里处
Two klicks west of your POS.
收到 C1收到
Roger. Charlie 1 copy.
完毕 C3正在移♥动♥中
Break. Charlie 3 Oscar Mike.
总士官长
Master Chief,
侦查监视设备显示五个地点中有三个有活动迹象
ISR shows activity at three of the five locations.
高价值目标分开行动了
HVTs are all departing.
如果C队继续等待本地友军
If Charlie waits for the local partner force,
八个高价值目标可能会不翼而飞
eight HVTs could be in the wind.
打电♥话♥ 负面影响我来搞定
Make the call. I'll deal with the blowback.
我认识缉毒局特遣部队的老大
I know the DEA task force director.
很高兴你接受了我的邀请
Glad you took me up on my offer.
听起来更像是命令 长官
Sounded more like an order, sir.
你是不是和布雷克军士长一起服役
Didn't you and Command Master Chief Blake serve together?
是的 2004年在费卢杰
That's right. Fallujah, 2004.
这是很久以前的事了
Yeah, that's a long time ago.
你有没有问过他是否怀念踹开门的感觉
You ever ask him if he misses kicking down doors?
没有这种必要
Don't have to.
如果不是起火 他不会想要冲进去
Wasn't a fire he never loved running into.
那你问问他转到指挥岗位
Then ask him if moving into command felt more
感觉更像赋闲还是更像进入另一团火
like hanging it up or just a different kind of fire.
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
在这见到你很意外
I'm surprised to see you here.
林戴尔想让我看一看作为行动长官的人生有多难
Lindell wanted me to see what life was like as an ops chief.
我猜你宁愿穿着内衣去跳伞
Ah. Well, I'm guessing you'd rather HAHO in your skivvies
也不愿想象这个远离战火只有无线电呼叫的地方
than imagine a world firing off radio calls instead of bullets.
-孩子们怎么样 -没怎么和他们聊天
- How are the boys? - Haven't talked to them much.
你懂的 他们躲在隐蔽处交头接耳
You know, they're stuck in the hides, smelling each other.
感觉这屋子真小
This room's feeling awfully small right about now.
虽然你不愿做行动长官 但你完全可以胜任
Hey, it's not what you want, but you'd make a great ops chief.
戴维斯少尉 C队正准备发起袭击
Ensign Davis, Charlie's preparing to assault.
杰森 很高兴见到你 兄弟
Jason. Good to see you, man.
-很高兴见到你 -很遗憾听说你髋部受伤
- Yeah. Good to see you, too. - Sorry to hear about the hip.
只是一时的小伤 没事
Temporary setback. That's all.
有些事情从不会改变 是吗
Ah. Some things never change, right?
没错 比如要多辆货运列车才阻止得了杰森·海斯
Take a herd of freight trains to stop Jason Hayes. Right.
林戴尔告诉我 你想走行动长官这条路
Lindell tells me you're thinking about going the ops chief route?
这件事上 他太多管闲事了
Oh, he's way over his skis on that one.
你知道我做不了行政工作
Okay? You know, I'm not a pencil pusher.
以前我也这么想 而我现在还不是在这里
Well, yeah. I thought the same thing, but here I am.
说实话 很久才适应
Be honest, took some time to get used to it.
我想念我的队员
Missed my team, you know?
想念作战行动 兄弟情
Missed the action, the brotherhood.
有一段时间 我宁可去驾驶
For a while, I would've rather flown
一架失控的支努干直升机 也不愿在这干坐着
in a spinning-out Chinook than ride a desk.
但是慢慢地 我找到了方向
But slowly I made my way.
我在弗吉尼亚海滩种植出最棒的花♥园♥
Grew the best damn garden in Virginia Beach.
什么 做园丁
Uh, I'm sorry. G-Gardener?
对 我指导训练了少年棒球联合会
Yeah. Coached Little League,
又重新亲近我的家人
got reacquainted with my family.
在队伍之外找到的成就感令我明白
Took finding fulfillment outside the teams to let me know
在担任F队队长之外还有更广阔的人生
that there's more to life than being Foxtrot 1.
呆在这别走
Stick around.
我为你展示一下你未来的远景
I'll show you a look into your future.
人的身体不能永远地
The human body wasn't built to sustain
承受你这么剧烈的运动
your level of activity forever.
但是杰森·海斯唯一不能打赢的战役
But the one battle even the great Jason Hayes can't win
是与时间的战斗
is against time.
休工的想法 甚至比埋骨他乡
The thought of being stood down
更让你感到恐惧
scares you more than never coming home again.
有一种可能是
There's a possibility
你有可能永远也无法恢复到足够的状态
that you may never recover enough
让海军允许你恢复
for the Navy to clear you to resume your duties
作为B队队长的职位
as Bravo Team leader.
在队伍之外找到的成就感
Took finding fulfillment outside the teams
令我意识到
to let me realize there was
在做F队队长之外还有更广阔的人生
more to life than being Foxtrot 1.
你知道
You know,
除了执行任务之外 军队中还有其他工作
there are other things to do in the Navy besides operate.
我猜能源安全这职业也没那么性感
Guess energy security isn't that sexy after all.
我曾在冰激凌店的免费甜筒日见过更多人
I've seen bigger crowds on free cone day at 31 Flavors.
抱怨这工作太轻松可有点奇怪 兄弟
Saying the job is too easy is a weird complaint, man.
少聊两句 兄弟们
Less chatter, guys.
请把沟通频道留给有用信息
Let's keep it clear for actual information, please.
不好意思 先生 你不能待在这里
Excuse me, sir. You can't be here.
我发现一名嫌疑人
I got eyes on a suspect.
看起来像在观察位置
Seems to be, uh, casing the place out.
他手里拿着东西
He's got something in his hand.
东瞧西看不是正常读书的样子
It appears to be a wind reader.
全员注意 我是B1
All stations, this is Bravo 1.
其他人都看到他了吗
Anyone else got eyes on him?
是的 我看到他了
A-firm. I see him.
我已确认这个望风的男子
I confirm wind reader.
S1 我是B1
Sierra 1, this is Bravo 1.
我们发现一名男子疑似探子
We have what appears to be a male spotter
在到达位置附近
near the arrival site.
请求批准立刻拘留此男子
Request permission to detain him at this time.
收到 B1 第5队已经出发
Copy, Bravo 1. Unit 5 is cleared hot
扣押这名探子
to detain the spotter.
B3 拿下他
Bravo 3, take him.
他要溜
He's squirting.
快点 拦住他
Oh, come on. Stop him.
我讨厌跑步
I hate running.
贵宾到场
VIPs on site.
大家时刻警惕
Keep your eyes peeled.
他是在为某些人望风
He was collecting those readings for someone.
B1 我是B3
Bravo 1, this is 3.
人已抓到
Got this all wrapped up.
你问他他朋友藏在哪里了吗
You ask him where his friend's hiding?
问了 但他不太爱讲话
I did, but he's not much of a talker.
法兰西万岁
Vive la France.
政要已入场 我们将接收犯人
Dignitaries are inside. We'll collect the prisoner,
我的团队会负责审讯
and my team will handle the interrogation.
收到
That's a good copy.
希望你能在签约仪式开始前让他开口
I hope you can crack him before the signing ceremony.
全员注意 我是B1
All stations, this is Bravo 1.
保持警惕 发现一名狙击手
Stay sharp, we got a shooter out there.
维克 把作为诱饵的瞄准镜盖打开 马上去
Vic, open the scope caps on the decoy. Now. Move.
♪ What I've come to expect ♪
♪ So deal it out, deal it out ♪
♪ I'm taking all that I can stand ♪
♪ Deal it out, deal it out... ♪
很高兴你能有空
Hey. I'm glad you were free.
很高兴你打给我
Glad you called.
怎么了
What's up?
只是想和朋友喝一杯
Just wanted to have a drink with a friend.
孩子们怎么样
How're the kids?
孩子们很好 小麦在预科学校疯得很
Kids are good. Mikey's having a blast at prep school,
打曲棍球
you know, playing hockey.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表