剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
所以你会因为外科手术
So the thought of you or the notion of you freaking out
感到害怕 我想象不出来
over a little outpatient surgery doesn't, uh, doesn't track for me.
我只是告诉你发生了什么
I'm just telling you what happened here.
但你之前做过手术
But you've undergone procedures before.
十四岁
Fourteen.
你第二次恐慌发作是在手术之后 对吗
Your second panic attack was after your surgery, is that correct?
所以别跟我说你以前做过手术
So don't tell me you were spun out by a procedure
但还是晕过去了
you'd already undergone.
如果你的手术不成功
If your surgery hadn't been done right...
你的职业生涯就完了 不是吗
your career might've been over, is that correct?
我只是问问 或许那是诱因
I'm just asking, might-- might that be the trigger?
我只是晕了一会儿
I just lost it for a second.
没错
Yeah.
但一切恢复正常了
But everything's getting back to normal.
恢复正常还是回到了你习惯的方式
Back to normal or back to the way you like it?
按我习惯的方式
The way I like it.
怎么 你对此有问题吗
What is...? You got a problem with that?
我是说我看得出来 你对这个有问题
I mean, I can see it on your face that you have a problem with that.
我们这是在干什么
So what do we, what do we do here?
要做什么 我在这里做什么
What's the point? What-what am I doing here?
-我们谈谈 -我们谈谈
- We talk. - u202d"We talk."
我们谈谈
We talk?
我们谈了半天了 所以...
We've been talking, so...
你何不就直接告诉我问题是什么
Why don't you just tell me what my problem is?
-然后我们解决掉 -我也希望能这么简单
- And we fix it. - I-I wish it was that simple.
你认为就是这么简单吗
Do you, do you think it's that simple?
我是说 有像你这样的
I mean, coming from a man like you,
学富五车的人在
who's got all these books around them?
并且你经验丰富 我觉得就是很简单的
And your experience? I would say that's very simple.
-我的工作不是这样做的 -你是怎样做的
- It's not really how I do things. - How do you do things?
我的学识告诉我
Well, my-my 30,000-foot read
你在经历某种焦虑症
is that you're suffering from a form of anxiety.
明显的诱因是创伤
The obvious culprit being trauma.
创伤 那就是战争了 医生
Trauma. Duh, that would be war, Doc.
当然了
Well, sure. u202dYeah.
对 但我把创伤定义为遭遇意外的打击
Sure. But I define trauma as the assault of the unimaginable.
比如失去一位战友
So, losing a teammate
或者突然痛失配偶
or suddenly and tragically becoming a single parent.
毫无防备地要去面对
An unforeseen face-to-face with the possibility
再也无法带领B对这种可能
of never leading Bravo Team again.
我们怎么才能解决这个问题
How we gonna work the problem?
你打算怎么解决
How are you gonna work the problem?
我必须真正理解发生了什么 杰森
I have to really understand what's happening, Jason.
我唯一知道的办法就是跟你谈
And the only way I know how to unpack that is to talk to you.
谈话 又来了 谈谈谈
u202dTalk? Again, it's talk. Talk, talk, talk!
得值回你付的一百美元
Got to justify the hundred dollars you're paying.
要谈很多啊
It's a lot of talking.
而你什么建议都不给我
And I'm not getting anything, really.
我无能为力
I can't seem to really help you out,
因为我认为你不想被帮助
because I don't think you want to be helped.
加拿大职业冰球明星
韦恩·格雷茨基说过
You know, Wayne Gretzky said,
不尝试注定失败
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
好极了 拿体育打比方给我洗♥脑♥
That's great. Use the sports metaphors to get into my head.
而我坐在这张一百元一小时的沙发上
While I sit here on the, what, $100-an-hour couch?
-欢迎之至 -谢谢
- You're welcome. u202d- Thank you.
谈谈
"Talk."
别理它
Ignore it.
-不 不能不理 -别理它 得了吧
No, I can't. Ignore it, come on.
-不行 -得了
- I can't. - Come on.
你永远不知道会有什么可怕的紧急情况
You never know what kind of dire emergency might arise.
比如某只寂寞单身狗凌晨两点打来的约炮电♥话♥
Like a 2:00 a.m. Booty call from a lonely bar-closing soul.
-约炮电♥话♥ -是的
- A booty call? u202d- Yeah.
我的电♥话♥把你从华盛顿
Yeah, that was more like a lifeline saving you
闷死人的烂事中拯救出来
from some stuffy D.C. flesh-pressing.
我可以适应你这个版本的闷死人
Well, I could get used to your version of flesh-pressing,
虽然你对我的衬衫有点粗暴
even if you were a little flingy with my shirt.
帮我找一下吧
Can you find it for me?
说起华盛顿
Oh, speaking of Washington,
我周六晚上有个工作聚会
I have a work event on Saturday night--
国会葡萄酒事务组 你有兴趣陪我参加吗
Congressional Wine Caucus; do you want to be my plus-one?
整个世界大乱套 国会还操心着葡萄酒
The whole world's going to hell and Congress is worried about wine?
我要去听听少数派党♥鞭♥啰嗦下葡萄酒
Well, I listen to the minority whip drone about pinot,
他有可能会支持我上司在推进的安全法案
and he might back the security bill my boss is pushing.
不 我就不去了
No. I'm gonna take a pass.
没了阴谋诡计 首都都千杯不醉了
This town can't even get drunk without ulterior motives.
是的 但如果我不操纵这台机器
Yeah. But if you don't work the machine,
这台机器就会反过来操纵我
the machine will work you.
就没人想过把这机器烧掉吗
Has anyone ever considered taking a blowtorch to the machine?
那样通常没好下场
It usually doesn't end well.
我最近听到...
You know, I've been...
一些风声
hearing some rumbles...
关于马斯登大使
Ambassador Marsden?
有人开始质疑她在也门的决策
People are starting to question her decisions in Yemen.
这有什么问题
What is there to question?
她牺牲了自己试图换回和平
I mean, she sacrificed herself to try and bring peace.
-是 只不过 -什么 对国家机器有意见
- Right, it's just... - Just what? Just the machine?
他们接受不了一个英雄
What, they can't stand a hero?
接受不了有正直的人为了正义而奋斗
Someone who actually shot straight and fought for good?
政客们想方设法要把此事加工得对自己有利
Politicians gonna slice that up into their own angles?
我不知道 只是一些风言风语
I don't know. It's just talk.
猜得没错的话是有人想要掩盖自己的过失
And it's a good bet someone's trying to cover their asses.
-工作吗 -是的
- Work? u202d- Yeah.
机器在召唤
The machine beckons.
这里是利比里亚的锡诺
You're looking at Sinoe, Liberia.
宰了你
Cut you open!
拿大砍刀的人叫迪奥·莫卢
The man with the machete is Dioh Morlu.
他是自封的神圣复仇民兵组织的指挥官
He's the self-appointed commander of the Holy Vengeance Militia.
他威胁的是国际救援组织工作人员
Folks he's terrorizing are Aid Corps International workers
他们正在当地试图控制近年来
trying to contain the worst Ebola outbreak
该地区最严重的的埃博拉疫情
the region has seen in years.
他们偷走的那些盒子是什么
And those boxes they're stealing?
是有显著治疗效果的疫苗
Vaccine that has shown promising results in combatting the disease.
夺走埃博拉患者医疗用品的做法恶劣至极
Ripping off Ebola meds from people in need's about as cold as it gets.
很快当地就会变成僵尸遍地的末世
Stepping right into a zombie apocalypse.
疫苗在黑市上的价格非常高昂
Vaccines fetch a high price on the black market.
迪奥·莫卢囤积疫苗在当地可以获得更大势力
Hoarding them gives Dioh Morlu more power in the region.
同时延长疫情
While prolonging the epidemic.
没错
Exactly.
目前 莫卢带人袭击了多支医疗救援队伍
So far, Morlu and his men have hit a dozen medical aid teams.
杀死了两名不肯交出货物的医生
They've killed two doctors who wouldn't give up their cargo.
我们要去保护这些救援人员以及护卫他们的工作
We're spinning up to protect these aid workers and their mission.
派一线作战人员执行人道主义使命
Tier One on a humanitarian mission?
你们难道不觉得奇怪吗
I mean, does it seem a little strange to anybody else?
很明显 上头这样做是有原因的
Clearly, the brass has its reasons.
为什么不直接去震慑下小丑莫卢
Why don't we go in there and just fricking schwack this clown Morlu
而是要给国♥务♥院♥装装样子
instead of giving the State Department a photo op?
我是说 保护这些医药是值得的
I mean, sure, protecting this medication's a worthy cause,
是有意义的任务 但解决不了长♥期♥问题
worthy mission, but it's not gonna solve anything long-term.
这样说可能会让你感觉好点
Well, maybe this will help you ease your frustration:
虽然我们的目标不是莫卢
while we are not to target Morlu,
但如果遭遇了他或他的手下 采用标准流程
if you cross paths with him or his men, standard ROEs apply.
可以交火
You can engage.
但我们的首要任务是
But our primary objective is
保证救援工作者能正常工作
ensuring the aid workers' ability
以及安全地工作
to do their job safely.
这次疫情爆发 报告里面说是新毒株
This outbreak-- the reports here say that it's a new strain?
可能通过空气传播吗
Possibly airborne?
是的
That's correct.
莫卢的军队只是隐患之一
Morlu's army is only one concern.
最大的威胁来自
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表